Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Question: Is It Possible To Renounce Maternity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question: Is It Possible To Renounce Maternity (874 Views)

Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot / Lagos State Introduce Six-month Maternity Leave, 10 Days For Fathers / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: Is It Possible To Renounce Maternity by mannet(m): 5:08am On Jul 11, 2014
Good day great Nairalanders,please I have a question and I need a genuine and professional answers especially from Lawyers.

Q; It is possible to swear an affidavit to reject and renounce a mother? serve her a court order rejecting her and stopping her from having any close contact with you? What's the consequences of violating such an order.

Please your professional advise and quick response is highly needed. For Matured minds only. Thank you
Re: Question: Is It Possible To Renounce Maternity by Kanwulia: 5:48am On Jul 11, 2014
As a legal matter. . . .the same consequence/s.
If she is not a danger to the child. . . it is an overkill.
Just avoid her and make her know she is not to contact you in any way.
No need for lawyers. A blaaaaaady waste of money.
Simple! kiss
Re: Question: Is It Possible To Renounce Maternity by hydeka: 6:12am On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmm...This one is strong! But what would make one want to do that?
Re: Question: Is It Possible To Renounce Maternity by Tallesty1(m): 6:46am On Jul 11, 2014
I doubt if I would ever want to do that no matter the offense she committed
Re: Question: Is It Possible To Renounce Maternity by mannet(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2014
Moderator Pls hlp move my post to front page I need more professional response. Thanx
Re: Question: Is It Possible To Renounce Maternity by Godmystrength: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
Reject and renounce my MOTHER!!!! God please o
Re: Question: Is It Possible To Renounce Maternity by JEITO: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
See life! When some of us will give almost anything to have our mothers return back to life, some people are looking for a legal way of severing ties with their mothers cry

(1) (Reply)

10 Quick Ways To Get Married / Bride Set On Fire By Groom After She Spent Their Wedding Night With Her Ex / Photos: Meet The Teenager With The Longest Neck In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.