Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

ID Card Policy Meant To “pull Me Down” – Gov Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ID Card Policy Meant To “pull Me Down” – Gov Okorocha (637 Views)

EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds / New Jamb’s Admission Policy Meant To Help Candidates — Registrar / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ID Card Policy Meant To “pull Me Down” – Gov Okorocha by teeebugs: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2014
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state yesterday at the International Conference Centre, Owerri stated that the controversial documentation of the northerners in the state was a calculated attempt by some politicians to make him unpopular in the north in his quest to pilot the affairs of the country.

He pointed out that the” pull him down” syndrome in the politics of the country would not solve the present problems confronting the nation.

According to him , the country is faced with a more serious problem as insecurity and corruption and nobody cares to look at the ways to tackling it.

“They said I was registering northerners in my state ,they don’t know that it was my operation “know your neigbour” that averted the planted bomb in that church, people must know how to solve security problems, I have never asked for any registration.

“What is happening in the country today worries me , we have Boko Haram sects which is not up to 2000 chasing about one hundred and sixty million people including the governors and the president and we can not handle the situation,” Okorocha said.

Okorocha advised that his strategy adopted by empowering royal fathers in his state in ending kidnapping would be a good strategy to tackling the insurgency in the country.

www.monitor9ja.com

Re: ID Card Policy Meant To “pull Me Down” – Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2014
What an ignorant man
Re: ID Card Policy Meant To “pull Me Down” – Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2014
Nothing do you Owelle! Carry go!
Your enemies and distractors will pull themselves down before they dare it on you.

cool
Re: ID Card Policy Meant To “pull Me Down” – Gov Okorocha by Gamji007: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2014
I'm a lil bit confused here. Did the "enemies of Rochas" introduce the I'd card policy?

1 Like

Re: ID Card Policy Meant To “pull Me Down” – Gov Okorocha by Leopantro: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2014
your operation “know your neigbour” started AFTER the bomb was found, not before.

1 Like

Re: ID Card Policy Meant To “pull Me Down” – Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2014
So Okorocha knows the number of members boko haram has? No wonder it's believed APC knows something about them.

(1) (Reply)

I Led The Attack That Killed Army Officers; Free My Men & I Will Bring Back Your / . / Don't Waste Your Sperm Anymore. Grab Your Instant Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.