Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:22 AM

Check This Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check This Out! (1690 Views)

Check This Out! Am Telling U Toolz Hips Is Just Small Tin. / Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. / Check This Love SMS Dat will make ur Darlings Think & Think Sleeplessly Abt U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out! by cutiengozi(f): 5:36am On Jul 18, 2006
Would you still luv a guy who can't go down on u?
Re: Check This Out! by contactuzo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2006
Dear ngozi
the questions to consider are as follows
1.do u give him MouthAction too? if u do then its only fair dat he should give u MouthAction too.

2.how clean are u downstairs?with my present girlfreind i love givivg her MouthAction/cunnilingus because she tastes so sweet to me.more like syrup,honey and lemon flavor mixed together.some girls are so dirty and smelly down there dat theresno way any guy will want to get down on her. also do u shave at all?or is it just damm bushy like some mangrove forest?ol girl uve got to make it inviting

if after these considerations u still dont get it from him,then uve got an INTERNATIONAL PROBLEM.!!!cos girl u sure are missing out.cos dats the fastest way to make a girl come over and over and over and over again till uve got her vibrating like a NOKIA 3310!!!
best of luck!!
Re: Check This Out! by diddy4(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2006
its a give and take issue. if u dont give me none, you aint getting none from me. and please make it clean b4 u ask me to do whatnot. you have to give to get back. no man will go down on a lady dat wont give him some.
Re: Check This Out! by cutiengozi(f): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2006
@Uzo, sure boy! u know cleanliness is next to holyness, ave done all that. but, ?
Re: Check This Out! by cutiengozi(f): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2006
@diddy4,

guys ave a funny way of being a BOSSY, wink sometimes. u want it ! but can't give.

complains u never done it before. that it tastes like RAW meat!!!
Re: Check This Out! by kole09(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2006
cutiengozi:

@diddy4,

complains u never done it before. that it tastes like RAW meat!!!
Raw meat?? wonder hw he gt to know that it tastes like raw meat if he has never t, d before!!!! N plz could u stop generalizing? Not all guys are bossy! u know!
Re: Check This Out! by diddy4(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2006
raw meat huh? this is interesting. wow. so how did he figure that out?
Re: Check This Out! by kole09(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2006
i love givivg her MouthAction/cunnilingus because she tastes so sweet to me.more like syrup,honey and lemon flavor mixed together. wink U dey joh! C combination! but men wat about a situation where u cant get rid of the smell? It turns u off men!!! o'l boy I no go spoil ma fun ohhh! Thxs sha for da tips
Re: Check This Out! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2006
Kole as seun has said consider it the smell of love!!!!
Re: Check This Out! by beyunce(f): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2006
thi thread is damn funny.

Raw meat. haha Lamoooooooo
Re: Check This Out! by eveseh(f): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2006
LOL funny thread,

yea i will
Re: Check This Out! by kole09(m): 3:10am On Jul 21, 2006
michelin89:

Kole as seun has said consider it the smell of love!!!!

Taste of luv , baby if that tin dey smell, there ain't no way that u'll enjoy it, abi wetin u tink?
Re: Check This Out! by ufemia(f): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2006
In fact i hope to find a guy that does not want head and does not want going down on me because those are things i don't want to do and don't want anyone doing to me period. As u can imagine, i've only met ONE guy so far that thinks the same way!!(AND HE IS NOT GaY)! before I get into a relationship i make it clear as day that i would not do it or let them go down on me and yet they ALWAYS bring it up when we r dating. All those things turn me off. But hey that's just me, whatever rocks your baot! wink
Re: Check This Out! by Coco29(f): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2006
ufemia:

In fact i hope to find a guy that does not want head and does not want going down on me because those are things i don't want to do and don't want anyone doing to me period. As u can imagine, i've only met ONE guy so far that thinks the same way!!(AND HE IS NOT GaY)! before I get into a relationship i make it clear as day that i would not do it or let them go down on me and yet they ALWAYS bring it up when we r dating. All those things turn me off. But hey that's just me, whatever rocks your baot! wink

i said the same thing until i had it grin grin

if a man will not go down on me he has to go angry that s h i t is oooooolllldddddd
Re: Check This Out! by trendy(f): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2006
sex is very important!
for me i can stand a wimp of a guy grin
Re: Check This Out! by Donj1: 1:05am On Nov 06, 2007
Unless you are willing to end up with a genital tuberculosis, do it protected with an oral condom. i am serious about it, i mean i looooove, me and my chic only!
Re: Check This Out! by fakedavid: 1:16am On Nov 06, 2007
go down? with all those smelie rotten fish called p ussy?
Re: Check This Out! by AkinKg: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2007
Pls where values and virtues dey 4 we minds?
Are u guys right?
Re: Check This Out! by opokonwa(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2007
@poster

Are you planning to dump yours? I mean your guy?

(1) (Reply)

How You U Let A Girl Know U Luv Her If She's Older And Far A Away From You? / The Pursuit Of Happiness / 22 Yrs Old No Gurl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.