Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers (5000 Views)

Practice Likely Post Utme Questions Online Now / Unilorin's Likely Post-utme Questions / Unilorin Likely Post-jamb Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by Education01(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2014
Though the date and time of unilorin post utme exam is yet to be released but the post utme most likely questions and answers as well as previous year questions and answers are available to help students/post utme candidate prepare well for the exam. Comment on this post and let's see how far we can go in helping as many students as possible to gain admission into unilorin this session.
All The Best.....
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by Melancholy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
At first, put up those questions cos nairalanders no dey carry last!
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by Abasstoheeb(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
I don't knw U pple prob,if u wnt to hep den continue,why can't u post yors 1st..MITCHEW
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by Education01(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
The questions and answers are extremely much. It contains over 500 QnA of all subjects that unilorin usually bring out their questions from.......
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by Melancholy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Education01: The questions and answers are extremely much. It contains over 500 QnA of all subjects that unilorin usually bring out their questions from.......
so wat u waiting for, mister? u can Start with fifty.
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by Education01(m): 2:37am On Jul 13, 2014
This is how we are going to do this people. Let's have a reasonable number of unilorin candidate following and commenting on this thgread first then we will start with the QnA.
I think that is fair enough
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by Humblega(m): 6:00am On Jul 13, 2014
Waitng 4 ur questns
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by shadelek(m): 7:38am On Jul 13, 2014
One of the question is which part of the continent is sychelles? Another one is which of the following is the correct spelling. Rhythm, rythm, rhytm, rytm. Caribbean, carriabean, carribbean, carebbean. Make sure you read synonyms and antonyms as well as sentence interpretations. Be expecting some mathematics questions as well, with enough biology questions and all must be done within 30min. All the best. I think this little clues help?
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by horlorbah(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2014
Can u send the questions to my email...olaoluwa032@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by Humblega(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pls help send d questns to 'garfry4eva@yahoo.com'
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by cutiedave(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
please send d questions to cutiedaves@gmail. com. tanx n advance
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by Education01(m): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2014
The question and answer has been compiled into two different books. One containing english language only while the other contains all other subject comprising of maths, bio, phy, chem, current affairs among others. Interested candidate should call 08035528553. Also note that unilorin post utme screening instruction has been pasted on the university website. Unilorin.edu.ng
All The Best
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by Teenashe(f): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2014
Plz yhu can send the questions 2 me at oolatunjialice@yahoo.com
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by Abasstoheeb(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2014
If u wnt to voluntary somtin gud make you do it For God fearin...post any Questn u've dat u can exp complainin same tinz always
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by funsammie: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2014
ijmbprogs..com Don't rely on jamb alone. A lot of people av been
complaining that jamb as done it again for them. It is better u use this medium to
enter the university witout jamb and into 200 level with ijmb. Add me. Or call
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by Education01(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Success to those who got the over 500 unilorin post utme past questions and answers and most likely questions and answers sent to them for the 2014 session. Note that questions and answers cannot be sent to everyone. If you are writing your post utme in ilorin or you know how you can get your past questions to lagos, call Best Option on 08035528553 or 08180403630
Also if you are having trouble filling your post utme form, you can also call that number.....success to everyone
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by Education01(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2014
I've been getting calls from interested candisates for the unilorin post utme most likely questions and answers and also their past questions and answers as well. Well, the goodnews is that more copies have been printed.
For those who want to write their post utme in ilorin should call 08035528553.
While those who want to write in the lagos centre should call 08180403630
Success to you all.......
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by kakakoshina(m): 6:55am On Jul 22, 2014
Sincerely speaking!! Nairalanders should help my getting we unilorin post utme likely questions! I don't think its possible...... Any-way if available!! Send it to shina.kakako@yahoo.com
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by Adamyz: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
pls send unilorin past question to mai email sheuadam@yahoo.com
Re: Unilorin Most Likely Post Utme Questions And Answers by mypreppal: 7:02am On May 24, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University List Ofapproved Courses For 2015/2016 Academicsession / IELTS Registration / FG Finalizes Deal With Twitter Group. Twitter Is Back!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.