Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,500 members, 7,801,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP (9441 Views)

Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away / Don’t Use Card Reader To Rig Us Out Of Power, PDP Warns JEGA / GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by Longeria(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2014
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has described the All Progressives Congress (APC) as a party blinded by desperation to control federal power following its constant attack on the administration of PresidentGoodluck Jonathan.The PDP made the observation in response to Wednesday’s statement by the APC in which the opposition party accused President Jonathan of impunity and failure.The PDP in a statement by its National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh, said the statement by APC was “a desperate effusion of noise, fury and falsehood which are the unmasked trademark of the Nigerian equivalent of the ancient Athenian thirty tyrants”who would not mind the nationon its knees in quest for power”. Metuh said the recent statement by APC showed that the opposition party “is trading in its best merchandise – falsehood, deceit, blackmail, sheer pernicious propaganda.“This political party, the APC, is the centrifuge of violence in Nigeria, and like the “thirty tyrants “ in the ancient Athens, it’s desperately looking for excuses to truncate democracy and ruin our collective destiny, but Nigerians are not ready to dig in with them,” the PDP spokesman added. Metuh in the statement insisted that it was on record that no administration in the recent history of Nigeria achieved in its first three years up to what President Jonathan has so far achieved despite unprecedented security challenges.“In the past three years, the Jonathan administration has squarely tackled massive infrastructural development with thousands of kilometres offederal roads and bridges either constructed, reconstructed or rehabilitated while the long forgotten rail system is now steaming back tolife with modern coaches even as expansion of network is on-going.“Various measures for air safety also took centre stage with the vast expansion and rehabilitation of facilities at all federal airports in a gale of efforts that changed the face ofthe nation’s aviation industry inless than three years.“Transformation also touched critical infrastructure in Agricultural Transformation Project where over six million farmers have been empowered and in housing where the Nigerian Mortgage Refinance isanchoring a new dimension in mass affordable shelter,” he stated. Metuh also said in industry and investment, an investmentfriendly environment had been created, effective wealth creation mechanism ensured and competent indigenous entrepreneurs were reaping the benefits and taking centre stage in the global market competition.“The Almajiri education system in the North is a creation of the Jonathan administration just like the YouWin and a SURE-P project whose excels in the improvement of the Nigerian living standard is obvious,” among other projects he listedThe PDP said the outburst of APC was an indication of the fear nursed by the opposition party that it would not do well in the forthcoming 2015 general election.The PDP also insisted that the APC should stop accusing the leadership of the ruling party of being corrupt, saying those who lead APC were more corrupt than anyone can think of.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/07/11/2015-apc-blinded-desperation-power-pdp/

18 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by citizenY(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2014
If APC is desperate for power, what do ypu call those who are determined to keep it?

DEAF!!!!!

44 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by PhockPhockMan: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2014
citizenY: If APC is desperate for power, what do ypu call those who are determined to keep it?

DEAF!!!!!
The desperation of APC to grab power at the centre is sole cause of Nigeria security problems.

41 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chai....kettle don slack! Na pot first call am 'black'....
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Shio!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by cyril83(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
PhockPhockMan: The desperation of APC to grab power at the centre is sole cause of Nigeria security problems.

Insecurity lapses has been in existence before the arrival of mega/strong opposition (Apc) in Nigeria.

Get a life.

44 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by Longeria(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
cyril83:

Insecurity lapses has been in existence before the arrival of mega/strong opposition (Apc) in Nigeria.

Get a life.
Did I hear you say "mega / strong opposition?
Hmmmm.

12 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by cyril83(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Longeria: Did I hear you say "mega / strong opposition?
Hmmmm.

What do you call a party that has been giving pdp sleepless night, a party that controls about 16 states out of 36 states?

40 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by Dee60: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nigeria needs change. Anything but PDP!

21 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by bitterpenis(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Super story

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by OgologoDimkpa: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
I've said it times without number that APC is evil.
The supporter of APC spirit is really dealing with them.

16 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by OgologoDimkpa: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
PhockPhockMan: The desperation of APC to grab power at the centre is sole cause of Nigeria security problems.
So true!

14 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by Daewoods(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2014

I don see madman o. Hope ur family know u are mentally ill, because what you just said smacks of illiteracy and stupidity.
Poverty disillusioned PDP brainwashed animals, who refuse to see the truth even when it is on top their noses.

21 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by bercarray(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Op: u must comment,okay?
Me: hmm hmm is it by force,i wn't comment.
Op: *gives a dirty slap* i said u must comment! Are u mad!
Me: *sobs* ha! ha! bros jst bkus i'm playn wit u.
Op: *smiles* oya sorry,sorry,so wht do u av to say?
Me: all i wanna say abt dz topic is dat..............
I'm comin i want 2 flush d toilet.*runsaway*

2 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by NwaNimo1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
But it true . . . .and also the reason they wont smell power.

Over desperation . . . .

supporters of APC

22 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by oneeast: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
Say NO to the Islamic Party!

15 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by yorke1: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yes, APC is desperate for power. They can only see but they will not get there,.

15 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by lilmax(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
But wont get the power

11 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by RazziP(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
when will APC and PDP stop this their noise all over the nation...am tired of themwhen will APC and PDP stop this their noise all over the nation...am tired of themwhen will APC and PDP stop this their noise all over the nation...am tired of them
Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by dulaman: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
we are all desperate for a change in our day to day activities in life,at least less taste the other side of the water so that we know which is better and then decide in the future.

10 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by Oklander: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
You guys should just shut up, You(Pdp&Apc) are all almost the same.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by kossyablaze(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
That aint news na!I know dat even b4 I was born and peharps,CORTANA predicted it.Greed will kill all APC members in Jesus name we pray!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
And their desperation will be their greatest downfall. They wont be allowed to near the central power talkless of smelling it

11 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by kossyablaze(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
bercarray: .
I don catch am

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by Blackchampion(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Doro.truth

4 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by kossyablaze(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
dulaman: we are desperate for a change,at least
which change?Una wan milk us dry!.....Last bullet:U r a fool for thinking u can deceive us!APC bigots

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by Blackchampion(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oklander: You guys should just shut up, You(Pdp&Apc) are all the same.
Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by bercarray(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
kossyablaze: I don catch am
bros i beg na,sorry,oya take dz 5naira and lemme go,i won't do dat again
Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
And pdp isn't?

7 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by bizngr(f): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Pot calling kettle black!

7 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP by yorke1: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Desperate Evil men in APC with their evil comments.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) / Breaking News! Enugu Presidential Result Alone Cancel APC Lead So Far - Photo / Financial Crimes: Those Indicted Abroad Won’t Sneak To Nigeria – Immigration CG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.