Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! (12877 Views)

Blogger, Jide Ogunsanya Weds (photos) / Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? / Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hi.

My name is Jide Ogunsanya. I blog at ogbongeBlog.com where I share series of tutorials on blogging, web marketing, making money online etc

I will be answering questions at 6pm for 1 hour On Saturday, July 12, 2014.

Start asking your questions now and I will try to answer as many as possible.

Looking forward to your questions.

1 Like

Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
……
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Bunchersstab(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wat happend to my GVIP account
can't log in again.
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Frosti(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
Live webinar on Nairaland? Ok let's bring Reddit's IAMA here. Space booked for Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by itsabdul(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hi jide, when I try login to my wordpress dashboard, it shows me that You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.. The website was hacked about two Months ago but I restored it. In fact am tired of this wordpress issues, am thinking of moving to blogger, please how do I do that without loosing all my backlinks and rankings
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by mindtricks: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
JideTheBlogger: Hi.

My name is Jide Ogunsanya. I blog at ogbongeBlog.com where I share series of tutorials on blogging, web marketing, making money online etc

Bros, nothing to really to ask you, just to let you know say I dey feel you.
Okay, why e be say your blog too make sense?
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by henryobinna(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
oga jide my question is what are the best seo practise for a blog, cos my blog is not getting any traffic from google the thought of it alone is weakening.
I need your answer please.
thanks in advance
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by born2lead01: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello,Thanks for this opportunity. I have 2 questions and I hope I can get answers to.

1. How do I customize my blog on blogger so that it can have items like HOME, ABOUT US,PRIVACY POLICY,and other headlines/items?

2. I have a domain with godaddy and will like to use it to customize my blog on blogger,how do I do that?
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Please recommend an Internet Service Provider that can offer me an Uncapped Data Plan for PC. How much will this cost me monthly?
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
born2lead01: Hello,Thanks for this opportunity. I have 2 questions and I hope I can get answers to.

1. How do I customize my blog on blogger so that it can have items like HOME, ABOUT US,PRIVACY POLICY,and other headlines/items?

2. I have a domain with godaddy and will like to use it to customize my blog on blogger,how do I do that?

1.) Create a page,It's title should be "About Us" ,Then write out it's content in d box below....do d same for others like "Privacy Policy"..... Home is automatically added automatically added
2.) Let Him Come,question not really understandable
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by techfactsonline: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello Jide Ogunsanya

This is www.techfactsonline.com, a site were you can get tech facts/news in Nigeria and beyond. We would like to ask you few questions

1. What's your traffic statistics like. (How many visitors visit your site daily, monthly etc)

2. How much do you generate from your blog in Dollars. (adsense & others)

2 Likes

Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by RisMas(m): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
techfactsonline: Hello Jide Ogunsanya

This is www.techfactsonline.com, a site were you can get tech facts/news in Nigeria and beyond. We would like to ask you few questions

1. What's your traffic statistics like. (How many visitors visit your site daily, monthly etc)

2. How much do you generate from your blog in Dollars. (adsense & others)

Chai shocked shocked shocked See Jamb Question!! grin grin grin

Over to You Jide wink
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nice one Oga Jide......
1.What do I need to do on my Blog to get Approved by Google Adsense......they keep telling me that Insufficient content, I am tired of this.....is it my design that is the problem, pls help
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by bjstardom(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ogbongeblog I dey feel u baje baje....doroblogger

2 Likes

Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by corjiakor(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Please, Review my blog www.orjiakor.com.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by ibietela2(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
itsabdul: Hi jide, when I try login to my wordpress dashboard, it shows me that You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.. The website was hacked about two Months ago but I restored it. In fact am tired of this wordpress issues, am thinking of moving to blogger, please how do I do that without loosing all my backlinks and rankings

If you are the only writer then export the post and then reinstall wordpress
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by ibietela2(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
born2lead01: Hello,Thanks for this opportunity. I have 2 questions and I hope I can get answers to.

You have a domain at godaddy.com and what to point it to blogger? I can do it for you. FOC
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by dhsfbi(m): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is really great, Please review my blog www.rasaqtech.com.
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by born2lead01: 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Jregz:
1.) Create a page,It's title should be "About Us" ,Then write out it's content in d box below....do d same for others like "Privacy Policy"..... Home is automatically added automatically added
2.) Let Him Come,question not really understandable

Thanks,I will try it out.
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 12, 2014
Pls i need tips on online marketing. Can u help me with one?
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Jeel: 1:02am On Jul 12, 2014

Thanks for this opportunity!

Jide,this is my niche blog: http://www.cysticacnetreatmentdoctor.com/ it is 35 days old. My primary keyword is 'cystic acne treatment' I have built some web 2.0 links and profile links to it. I have also submitted the site to Google. I've created Google webmaster tool and verified it. I have dripped some of the links to the site with linklicious.co(free account) but to my surprise its yet to rank anywhere close to 1000 pages.

Pls review it and advice me on what to do. Thanks very much!
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by itsabdul(m): 5:01am On Jul 12, 2014
ibietela2:
If you are the only writer then export the post and then reinstall wordpress
i cant access my dashboard, only cpanel
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by dhtml(m): 5:33am On Jul 12, 2014
Oga Jide, how do i get free browsing for my ipad?

1 Like

Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by ibietela2(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2014
itsabdul:

This is serious
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by ibietela2(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2014
dhtml: Oga Jide, how do i get free browsing for my ipad?

Seriously?
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 12, 2014
born2lead01:

Thanks,I will try it out.

Alright sire
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by miracle4(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2014
itsabdul:
I can help you out bro
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by ujuslims(f): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2014
The world is waiting..!

1 Like

Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by dhtml(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2014
ibietela2:

Seriously?
I also need a way to stop getting banned on nairaland.
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2014
please I need a website where I can design a website logo for free and download it for free. (dont include cooltext)
Thanks has you help.
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by ibietela2(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2014
dhtml:
I also need a way to stop getting banned on nairaland.

Hmmm
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Bodjetstar(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2014
what can you say about a single blog with multiple niches and multiple blogs with a niche each

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Google Search Tips To Make Your Online Life Easier / There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) / How To Get 5000 Facebook Friends And Page Likes Using Email Invitation Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.