Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,373 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! (12875 Views)

Blogger, Jide Ogunsanya Weds (photos) / Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? / Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by bbutty: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both those and corporate bodies.

We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via email:

All relevant business information will be provided upon request. If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~
Mr. Bernard butty
Email: leasebutty.bg@gmail.com
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by nkechiangela: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Join this forum www.peopleofgod.readupdates.com, its a forum where Christians meet to share and grow in the word of God, some many features available and registration is just 5 secs. Share the word and bless a soul today, be well and stay bless in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by rozayx5(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=JideTheBlogger post=24609875]Hi.

My name is Jide Ogunsanya. I blog at ogbongeBlog.com where I share series of tutorials on blogging, web marketing, making money online etc

I will be answering questions at 6pm for 1 hour On Saturday, July 12, 2014.

Start asking your questions now and I will try to answer as many as possible.

Looking forward to your questions. [/quote

you sms line not picking
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Will you help me open a blog like urs?
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hell Jide, pls criticize my blog www.uppeh.com and tell me what i didnt do write and also what to add.
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Spolymer(f): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is an upcoming tech blog in Nigeria. It focus on Windows and Android Tips.
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by pelij18(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2016
ibietela2:

If you are the only writer then export the post and then reinstall wordpress
You are not Jide, fine. Let things be done accordingly.

It does matter alot. Thank you.
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by slicklarry(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Please my brother jide, help me out here. I got this responces as a reason for my blog not getting AdSense approval after I had apply. Please tell me what to do please.

1 > Make sure that your pages have sufficient text – websites that contain mostly images, videos or Flash animations will not be approved.
2 > Your content should contain complete sentences and paragraphs, not only headlines.
3 > Ensure that your website is fully built and launched before you apply for AdSense – do not apply while your site’s still in a beta or “under construction” phase or only consists of a website template.
4 > Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved.
5 > Provide a clear navigation system for your visitors so that they can easily find all of the sections and pages of your website.
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Mayor38(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
oga jide please help me here.
1. blogger and wordpress which is better?
2. if wordpress is better how do i switch?? and the thing here is i have already switched to a .com domain
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Mayor38(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mayor38:
oga jide please help me here.
1. blogger and wordpress which is better?
2. if wordpress is better how do i switch?? and the thing here is i have already switched to a .com domain

beautifularewa.com is the site
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by ibietela2(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
pelij18:
You are not Jide, fine. Let things be done accordingly.

It does matter alot. Thank you.

I don't understand
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by ukwuezefavour: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
JideTheBlogger:
Hi.

My name is Jide Ogunsanya. I blog at ogbongeBlog.com where I share series of tutorials on blogging, web marketing, making money online etc

Looking forward to your questions.

Good p/z Sir when Google disapprove you what does that mean
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by nkeona(m): 12:56am On Jun 02, 2016
if i apply for google adsense through blogger will i wait for google to rewiew my blog before i put pub code in a visible page or i must put the pub code with html in my page
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Some questions are just irrelevant....
Jide what's your plan for bloggers.ng coz I don't know what to do there only watch pictures and leave...
Can you make it in form of forum for bloggers and entrepreneurs...
Good day.
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by NetwizardX(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hello Am Wizard X Da CEO of <a href="http://www.xloaded.cf" > XLOADED.CF <a/> add me on facebook with NWACHI CORNELIUS N. for free blogger/ tutorials thanks!
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by fineyemi(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2016
JideTheBlogger:
Hi.

Alright sir. My name is Adeyemi and I blog on www.Guru9ja.com. My question is pertaining to AdSense. I opened a domiciliary account which I intend to get my AdSense earnings from. How do I redraw my money from the GTB domiciliary account and exchange it with those mallam at the black market exchange rate. I just want to know how u guys do it. Tank you. Waiting to hear from you sir.
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
fineyemi:
Alright sir. My name is Adeyemi and I blog on www.Guru9ja.com. My question is pertaining to AdSense. I opened a domiciliary account which I intend to get my AdSense earnings from. How do I redraw my money from the GTB domiciliary account and exchange it with those mallam at the black market exchange rate. I just want to know how u guys do it. Tank you. Waiting to hear from you sir.

Find a mallam nearby that you can trust. Use internet banking to transfer the dollars to his dorm. Once confirmed, he will transfer naira to your naira account. Some bankers can connect wou with uch mallams.
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by OluseniX: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
JideTheBlogger:
Hi.

Hello Sir, I just started a new blog( https://thenigerianblog.com.ng) It's multi -niche.

I create content and source online. Can I repost your blog posts in summary, where full post will be redirected to your blog?
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Guru9ja(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
JideTheBlogger:

Find a mallam nearby that you can trust. Use internet banking to transfer the dollars to his dorm. Once confirmed, he will transfer naira to your naira account. Some bankers can connect wou with uch mallams.
Alright. Tank u so much

1 Like

Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by carik(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2016
JideTheBlogger:

Bro can I make money with my android phone.
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by JosephYbholy(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2016
How do I optimize my ads placement!!
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by lekzyboy20(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
I have a problem concerning my blog..... can I ask now
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Mobsync(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
carik:

Bro can I make money with my android phone.

By selling it. grin grin grin
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by carik(m): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2016
Mobsync:

undecided[quote author=Mobsync post=52025820]
You try. Thanks
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by carik(m): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2016
Mobsync:

undecided[quote author=Mobsync post=52025820]
You try. Thanks
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Mrlandi(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Am destiny Julius the owner of www.yabablog.com a a 14years blogger.http://www.yabablog.com

Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Akinduyo2(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2018
please can someone review my blog templates www.guruscoach.com.ng thank you
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by RikkoAaron(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Oga Jide, i just finished working on this site,please is the design okay for adsense approval http://rikkotech..com
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by Wapmasta(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
hi jide,
i would like you to help me check my blog and let m know what part i should improve more . thanks .
https://www.wapmastazone.com
Re: Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! by ElRapido: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
Akinduyo2:
please can someone review my blog templates
www.guruscoach.com.ng
thank you

Nice template. Did you buy the adsense or Google approved it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Google Search Tips To Make Your Online Life Easier / There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) / How To Get 5000 Facebook Friends And Page Likes Using Email Invitation Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.