Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants (21992 Views)

Other Places You Can Apply Deodorants Apart From Your Armpits / Deodorants / Best Deodorants For Males/females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by spikedcylinder: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2009
iice:

The person na the source tongue

I had this roommate back in highschool (my dorm prefect)
She had this 'scent'.  .  .and it seemed to run in her family.
Her sister, in my school too had it, her bro who was one of the dudes i hung out with back then.  .  .
Even the siblings that came to visit undecided
It was the same smell.
And they are not dirty oooo.  Serious baffing like 2/3 times a day.  With Cologne and all that, but give them about 20 minutes with not even sweating and the scent comes alive again undecided

Some people's b.o smell different from other people undecided

@Topic
The sure crystal spray doesn't leave marks too.  Not that i need that much since i rarely wear dark tops but i like the smell.

Chai! Hanging out with such a family would be a task! You would "scent" like them for days afterwards! grin
Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by SeanT21(f): 5:05am On Jan 22, 2009
iice:

The person na the source tongue

I had this roommate back in highschool (my dorm prefect)
She had this 'scent'. . .and it seemed to run in her family.
Her sister, in my school too had it, her bro who was one of the dudes i hung out with back then. . .
Even the siblings that came to visit undecided
It was the same smell.
And they are not dirty oooo. Serious baffing like 2/3 times a day. With Cologne and all that, but give them about 20 minutes with not even sweating and the scent comes alive again undecided

Some people's b.o smell different from other people undecided

@Topic
The sure crystal spray doesn't leave marks too. Not that i need that much since i rarely wear dark tops but i like the smell.

~~Remind me of some middle easterns and Indians~~They have a strange smell to them!!
Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2009
I use what I fancy. Lately I luv buying perfume sets that come with deo. I use the perfume, deo and shower gel together.
Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by WAVixen: 12:13am On Jan 25, 2009
sanax and soft and gentle spray by palm olive,the aromatherapy ones are the bomb!
Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by iice(f): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2009
Yea, i like sanax too
Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by Shaz(f): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2009
I don't use 'em. .

I prefer oils to deodorants.
Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by Tatase(f): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2009
Shaz:

I don't use 'em. .

I prefer oils to deodorants.

Na wa o. What does oil do?

I'm not a big fan of roll on or spray deodorants because I feel like roll on dries in a weird way on my skin and I don't really like aerosol/metal can smell of deodorant spray. I like the Dove go fresh Ultimate Clear solid stick because it doesn't leave marks on your clothes and everytime you raise your arms during the day you get a little burst of fresh scent and it's pretty effective against sweaty pits.
Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by ifysimple(f): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2009
i use forever aloe shield deodorant, of forever living products.
its aluminium free and has nice smell.
almost all the pespirants sold in the market today contains aluminium. it s a harmful substance, large consumption of it causes cancer.
Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by Thirst4Lif: 12:51am On Nov 13, 2011
I worked with some guys from Africa a few years ago.
The body odor was stifling. Nice guys, but they stunk!!!
Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by nikliz02: 7:27am On Dec 04, 2014
hey pals........... I know you all wanna smell good and all..... please please beware!!!! When choosing a deodorant/roll on, you have got lot of thing to put into consideration. Many are still unaware of the hidden dangers in the active ingredients of modern day deodorant. They continue to use these potentially hazardous chemicals on their underarms as a way of reducing perspiration and odor. Please check your deodorants for these ingredients. 1. Aluminum 2. Parabens 3. Propylene Glycol 4. Phthalates 5. TEA and DEA 6. Triclosan 7. Talc. This listed chemicals should be avoided. These chemicals has been linked to deadly diseases like cancer, kidney and liver damage... Please check the ingredients in a deodorant before buying. I will advice you to go for natural deodorants made from natural ingredients and not this harsh and dangerous chemicals... I have been using this deodorant for a while now.. Its safe and free from all this dangerous chemicals. You can get it from any FLP Distributor or store. See Pictures of the deodorant below... Please be informed and stay safe

1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by nikliz02: 7:30am On Dec 04, 2014
If you have any question or need more info on what i just posted feel free to send me a mail @ nikki4luv07@yahoo.com or call 07066396942. Please share you might be helping somebody.. Thanks
Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by CharlyG1: 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
There is no evidence at all dat Aluminium in Anti perspirants or Deodorants have links with cancer & other so called diseases.
Pls get ur facts right & don't come here with false info.
There have been research about this 'Aluminium' but no conclusive evidence to this yet, no one knows if it causes any disease, and if der was a substantial evidence that it was harmful, it wud have been banned already by countries producing it.
If U have a problem with it, then U can stop using it. Though it feels safer to use natural deodorants dat dont contain 'Aluminium'. It really boils down to a matter of choice because almost everything around U, in ur kitchen, ur ceramics, everywhere U go, it fills d air with Aluminium. Aluminium is everywhere. The only people who shld avoid Aluminium are those with weak livers & kidney problems.
This links shld help for better info.

www.antiperspirantsinfo.com/en/antiperspirants-and-deodorants/FAQ.aspx

www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/features/antiperspirant-facts-safety?page=2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Sweat too much

., Visit us today to stay dry
Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by Geoforever(f): 5:16am On Jul 13, 2015
I use giodani from Oriflame company very nice,no odour and I feel refresh all day
Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by LONGPREEK(m): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2019
spikedcylinder:
I am addicted to anti-perspirants! I use them all (at the same time). Every day I first use the gel, wait for it to get dry, then use the roll on, wait for it to get dry and then finally use the spray. I hate beads of sweat forming in my pits and this way, I am usually covered all day. grin
so u saying you don't get to sweat on the ampits when u do this?
Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by slimmaintenance(m): 10:10am On Feb 02, 2019
mycutiepie:
I use the Avon deodorants, they come in all kinds of scents, I use different one for each day of the week, and am loving them.
I personally love the MESMERIZE one, its for men but it smell so good like you have a cologne on. That's my special gifts for men around me.
And they are always thankful.

You sabi

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by mycutiepie(f): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants by Home94: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2021
Geoforever:
I use giodani from Oriflame company very nice,no odour and I feel refresh all day
How can I get it
I would like to use it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? / Toyin Aimakhu's Outfit To An Event - Hit Or Miss? / Really Good Hair Extensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.