Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN (4488 Views)

Easter Holiday: Osun Again Offers Free Train Ride / Statistics: Aregbesola can pay 9month workers unpaid salaries, not 3month / I’m Not God, But I Don’t See How Aregbesola Can Win – Tunde Odanye, Pdp Chieft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You confused. Initially you said Amaechi and others spent 5 days in Kano, now you are saying they spent hours.
were did i said hours? i am done with you, don't quote me again
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Gbawe: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Last governorship election was dramatic and intriguing especially here on nairaland, people like gbawe promised us that they will deactivate their account if Apc lose ekiti state election, among all the people that made that promise only Gbawe kept his side of the bargain even though he have been commenting here with his numerous monikers.
Osun state election is coming up and its obvious aregbe will lose!!!
The atrocities he committed against osun people are going to be a stumbling blocks for him!
1)HE use substandard materials in executing state projects which most of the times result to collapse killing innocent citizens OF osun state
2)He is s religion fanatics. he forced pure Muslim and Christian missionary school to come together not minding their stand on the matter!. he is a confusionist
3)His certificates are not pure . it is not news that aregbe is refrigerator technician who is claiming he is an engineer with no prove to back his claim
4)he patronized Lagos construction companies leaving the once owned by his people. he spend most of his working hours in Lagos state.
5) unfinished projects , most of them gulped millions of naira
Aregbe will lose osun state election it is obvious, gone are those days mediocrity is celebrated.

You are sick, twisted and a disgrace. A god-forsaken liar who will never do good in life. Show where I made such a pledge here or accept that bad luck and failure will plague you and your entire lineage for the next 10 generations. Is Fayemi or APC paying me that I will then forfeit my right to discuss here because of the election loss of an APC guber candidate? Not all of us are losers like you with nothing going on in their lives but Nairaland and forming e-agberos for politicians who do not know or care that you exist. The Ekiti election is done and it is time for homeless vagrants, aimless wannabees and anchorless vagabonds like you to Leave stakeholders to mind their own affairs. Fools like you should move on. More pathetic and tragic is this whole show of 'crying more than the bereaved' since you and other cretins carrying this matter on your head are not even from the SW let alone Ekiti.

Also,unlike morally compromised and worthless juvenile delinquents like you, I don't have multiple IDs not associated with Gbawe. Only cowards like you need such to carry out the mischief and deceit that forms part of your weak DNA and nature. Leave me out of your crap. Sad little man.

7 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Gbawe:
You are sick, twisted and a disgrace. A god-forsaken liar who will never do good in life. Show where I made such a pledge here or accept that bad luck and failure will plague you and your entire lineage for the next 10 generations. Is Fayemi or APC paying me that I will then forfeit my right to discuss here because of the election loss of an APC guber candidate? Not all of us are losers like you with nothing going on in their lives but Nairaland and forming e-agberos for politicians who do not know or care that you exist. The Ekiti election is done and it is time for homeless vagrants, aimless wannabees and anchorless vagabonds like you to Leave stakeholders to mind their own affairs. Fools like you should move on. More pathetic and tragic is this whole show of 'crying more than the bereaved' since you and other cretins carrying this matter on your head are not even from the SW let alone Ekiti.
Also,unlike morally compromised and worthless juvenile delinquents like you, I don't have multiple IDs not associated with Gbawe. Only cowards like you need such to carry out the mischief and deceit that forms part of your weak DNA and nature. Leave me out of your crap. Sad little man.

Nice one bro. Talk sense into his coloured brain.
Don't know why he want to kill himself because of someone else state when he have his own state dia to face.

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Gbawe: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
Neyoor:

Nice one bro. Talk sense into his coloured brain.
Don't know why he want to kill himself because of someone else state when he have his own state dia to face.

Abi ooo. Even to the extent of lying shamelessly against other Nairalanders. These guys are disgusting. They are like unwanted pests, rats and rodents that have infested homes they are not wanted in. At the end of the day, this issue is about Ekiti folks and the SW people and, ultimately, what is best for them. I don't know how Osun and Ekiti politics has now become the waking obsession of those who have never set foot in the SW let alone Ekiti and Osun State. It is these rodents who have made intelligent discourse all but impossible on NL these days. The sad thing is that these vengeful idiots care little for Ekiti or Osun and the people of those States. Most times they are posting vile pictures and insulting the people of those States and the SW in general.

These confused nuisance will eventually destroy what Seun put together. Today, you will hardly see the bright posters of old still commenting on NL. They have left and are staying away. With the likes of the OP being the most vociferously prominent these days, creating cretinous thread like this one, why will sensible and intelligent Nigerians not be compelled to stay away from Nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
Gbawe:

stop ranting son
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Gbawe: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: stop ranting son

Cursed fool. Better go and beg those who cursed you and your entire lineage instead of remaining here to peddle lies daily and put your nose where it does not belong. You should be ashamed of yourself yet I know shamelessness and telling lies is in your DNA. Fools like you should be banned permanently from NL because your nauseating and off-putting conduct is the main reason bright Nigerians will stay away from this forum.

Scumbags like you are the reason Nairaland is associated with cretinism. Just desist from mentioning Gbawe or lying about me and I will gladly avoid you. Know your place and keep your idiocy within the ranks of your fellow cretins, bigots and amebo wannabees. You are not even ashamed to show your wannabeism, nomadic mindset and vagrancy by offensively shouting "why Aregbesola can never rule Osun again" when you are not even from the SW let alone Osun State. Worthless and confused oaf.

6 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
Gbawe:

Cursed fool. Better go and beg those who cursed you and your entire lineage instead of remaining here to peddle lies daily and put your nose where it does not belong. You should be ashamed of yourself yet I know shamelessness and telling lies is in your DNA. Fools like you should be banned permanently from NL because your nauseating and off-putting conduct is the main reason bright Nigerians will stay away from this forum.

Scumbags like you are the reason Nairaland is associated with cretinism. Just desist from mentioning Gbawe or lying about me and I will gladly avoid you. Know your place and keep your idiocy within the ranks of your fellow cretins, bigots and amebo wannabees. You are not even ashamed to show your wannabeism, nomadic mindset and vagrancy by offensively shouting "why Aregbesola can never rule Osun again" when you are not even from the SW let alone Osun State. Worthless and confused oaf.
stop ranting kid
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by donguutti: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
^^

gbawestic gbawe, gbawe my man, O boy how far na, longest tym, You just scarce for NL,I been dey reason say
that Nairaland/ekiti election Tsunami Been don delete you ooo, I was worried but thanks to God for little mercies.In your absence
there was no one to spin Yarns of verbiage for us.Where you dey since na, abi You just dey busy dey share Rice anyhow
for ilesha abi na ife dem post you.O'boy remember us for Your Rice sharing kingdom.

Who no like free rice especially if it is the Progressive variety, that would effect a Change in our lives,Abi na O'rice you dey
share-**** Not interested.But remember say Uncooked Rice na the Winning formular, if you doubt ask Fayose.Welcome back bro
But this one wey you and cleverly come back same time , una bin dey run the package together

P.s-Mods abeg na Joke i dey, make una no ban me, especially broom waving mods with a mynd of their own.
I am a good netizen of NL, Non-tribalist and i no dey drag Babe with anybody, i mean anybody

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
citizenY:

You are an apology already!!!!! One more will worsen your hangover.

What makes you ever think a governor has anything to gain in substandard projects?
ok let me spell it out for you!
A perfect strong school hostel will take 15million so if Aregbe build a substandard one for 5million he will pocket 10million
now do you see what he stand to gain?
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
donguutti: ^^

gbawestic gbawe, gbawe my man, O boy how far na, longest tym, You just scarce for NL,I been dey reason say
that Nairaland/ekiti election Tsunami Been don delete you ooo, I was worried but thanks to God for little mercies.In your absence
there was no one to spin Yarns of verbiage for us.Where you dey since na, abi You just dey busy dey share Rice anyhow
for ilesha abi na ife dem post you.O'boy remember us for Your Rice sharing kingdom.

Who no like free rice especially if it is the Progressive variety, that would effect a Change in our lives,Abi na O'rice you dey
share-**** Not interested.But remember say Uncooked Rice na the Winning formular, if you doubt ask Fayose.Welcome back bro
But this one wey you and cleverly come back same time , una bin dey run the package together

P.s-Mods abeg na Joke i dey, make una no ban me, especially broom waving mods with a mynd of their own.
I am a good netizen of NL, Non-tribalist and i no dey drag Babe with anybody, i mean anybody
hahaha bad guy !
Aregbe just employed him this afternoon to share e-rice to nairalanders
poor sycophant!!!

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by egbaguy: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
pdp may continue to av itz way cos most Nigerians are FOOLS. This OP is nothing but a disgrace to his family and generation. Pdp is full of criminals.

3 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by smd(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: please sir check that write up and point out any lie , if you didn't find any i demand an apology

i wish to inform the op that all ds fake information u ar spreading abt Aregbe can not make any impact cos the are too cheap.
1. Aregbe ws my uncle's mate at The polytechnic Ibadan. ds will not help d situation in ds country

Nobody shld take wht u ar saying serious again u ar a trained to be a lier but a challatant in d area.. Go and learn more. Aregbe remain d best gov., in Osun for now. Though I dont trust any politicians bt wt we have on ground now Omisore shld not be placed side by side with Aregbe in ds election except u PDP want to display ur federal might as usual in osun.
There is no sane person that will vote Aregbe out for Omisore.

Swear wt ur life if u av not noticed any development in Osun dat surpassed dat of PDP 8 yr of administration.

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
smd:

i wish to inform the op that all ds fake information u ar spreading abt Aregbe can not make any impact cos the are too cheap.
1. Aregbe ws my uncle's mate at The polytechnic Ibadan.

U ar idiot!
provide their university days pictures or stfu
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by sonickay(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: all i need to know about his qualifications? the monument lies you guys pushed to fp was exposed there and then. enough of your lies jare
inSincere9gerian was better than you, I am sure you are being overpayed!

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by smd(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: provide their university days pictures or stfu

provide his picture in refigrator work shop

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Gbawe: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
egbaguy: pdp may continue to av itz way cos most Nigerians are FOOLS. This OP is nothing but a disgrace to his family and generation. Pdp is full of criminals.

More comical is how these 'homeless' creatures are always in the business of others as if they have no States or region of their own. I guess nothing of interest to discuss about their States and region of origin so they must therefore intrusively cry more than the bereaved over the politics and governance of others. Sad creatures. It must be be terribly frustrating to be so cursed.

4 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Gamji007: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: were did i said hours? i am done with you, don't quote me again

Man, telling LIES will soon be your trade mark in this forum. Shamelessly hoping from thread to thread showing how confused your brain is.

VICTORCIZA, e no go better for person wey curse you. cheesy sad

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
sonickay: inSincere9gerian was better than you, I am sure you are being overpayed!
and someone worse than me is in the making!
i am not even worthy to do his shoe lace!
he got scorpions and wipe stick!!!!
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by smd(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
It's a pity dat some people will find sense in wht u ar saying bt let me tell u. Aregbe has made a remarkable change in Osun dat innocent minds have been praying for him, he hs made history and he will never be forgoten for ds. I dont knw wht Omisore has done in Osun state in 8 yrs as a senator. pls point out one or two things ur omisore has done that d whole Ife-Ijesa has benefited at large.
Joblessness is ur problem

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
Gbawe:

More comical is how these 'homeless' creatures are always in the business of others as if they have no States or region of their own. I guess nothing of interest to discuss about their States and region of origin so they must therefore intrusively cry more than the bereaved over the politics and governance of others. Sad creatures. It must be be terribly frustrating to be so cursed.
accept the truth and it will set you free
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Gamji007: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine:

SeeDunce finally got to me in his real self . . . .Stop using your useless omolisa ID. It is useless

You can't say if that plate number was withdrawn from him considering our very lax laws in the country

Omo! See excuse shocked
You don start to de dislay your maradona skills. grin

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by jmaine: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Gamji007:

Omo! See excuse shocked
You don start to de dislay your maradona skills. grin

Take your cheerleading to the sidelines.
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by myola777(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: stop ranting son
Is that all what u can say to all the allegations? it shows that u are a useless liar. case closed

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Gamji007: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine:

Take your cheerleading to the sidelines.

I want to see more skills from you. Keet it coming cheesy
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by jmaine: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Gamji007:

undecided
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Gamji007:

see gbagun!!!
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by egbaguy: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
pdp are known to be LIARS. They think repeating a lie will transform it to truth. They keep accusing apc for being behind bokoharam,yet they cant arrest and prosecute dem. They say apc is blowing up gas pipelines for electricity generation,despite billions given to ex militants to protect pipelines(as if dir is no military),is apc more powerful than FG? I listened to doyin okupe somedays ago,i smh. Listening to minister of police affairs diz morning in an interview with edmund obillo,naija don finish

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by sonickay(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: and someone worse than me is in the making!
i am not even worthy to do his shoe lace!
he got scorpions and wipe stick!!!!
*laffs* dey should send you to a "military dog school", you can only bark but can't bite... Thunder will strike you if you quote me again, people like you don't put humanity and objective conscience over what you do, when you do barking only comes out with ů̶̲̥я̲ maestro virile saliva-striken tongue.

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by emmasege: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
As a concerned indigene and resident of Osun State, I would never pray for Aregbe's return. His return is better imagined than experienced. I will personally roll out the drum and call for a thanksgiving service on August 10 after his exit from Abere would be officially announced.
I can't wait to hear my state being called 'Osun state" again and not "State of Osun"; I can't wait to see those beautiful school uniforms on our kids again which distinguished one school from the other; I can't wait to see osun education reformed again; and neither can i wait to see religious bigotry off our land. Most importantly, I want to hear my state being re-echoed as "State of the Living Spring" again.

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by citizenY(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: ok let me spell it out for you!
A perfect strong school hostel will take 15million so if Aregbe build a substandard one for 5million he will pocket 10million
now do you see what he stand to gain?

Warped logic... clap for yourself .... what is a strong school hostel?
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
emmasege: As a concerned indigene and resident of Osun State, I would never pray for Aregbe's return. His return is better imagined than experienced. I will personally roll out the drum and call for a thanksgiving service on August 10 after his exit from Abere would be officially announced.
I can't wait to hear my state being called 'Osun state" again and not "State of Osun"; I can't wait to see those beautiful school uniforms on our kids again which distinguished one school from the other; I can't wait to see osun education reformed again; and neither can i wait to see religious bigotry off our land. Most importantly, I want to hear my state being re-echoed as "State of the Living Spring" again.
amen!

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by menice69: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: stop ranting kid
no mind dem .I am a true son of yoruba.this J/weed bastard sons of bitches are just afraid their time's up.I'm wit u bro either u're Ibo or Benue or both.LET's WEED THIS B/HARAMS OUT OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain / Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence / Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.