Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:26 AM

Emotional Suarez Statement To Liverpool Fans As He's Leaving.it Touches My Heart - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emotional Suarez Statement To Liverpool Fans As He's Leaving.it Touches My Heart (758 Views)

Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / More Heartbreaks Await Nigerian Fans As Keshi Fail To Beat Amateur Side / Photo: Look Away Arsenal Fans As Fabregas & RVP Greet In D Old Trafford Tunnel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Suarez Statement To Liverpool Fans As He's Leaving.it Touches My Heart by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
“It is with a heavy heart that I
leave Liverpool for a new life
and new challenges in Spain.
Both me and my family have
fallen in love with this club
and with the city.
“But most of all I have fallen
in love with the incredible
fans. You have always
supported me and we, as a
family, will never forget it, we
will always be Liverpool
supporters.
“I hope you can all understand
why I have made this decision.
This club did all they could to
get me to stay, but playing
and living in Spain, where my
wife’s family live, is a lifelong
dream and ambition. I believe
now the timing is right.
“I wish Brendan Rodgers and
the team well for the future.
The club is in great hands and
I’m sure will be successful
again next season.
“I am very proud I have
played my part in helping to
return Liverpool to the elite of
the Premier League and in
particular back into the
Champions League.
“Thank you again for some
great moments and
memories. You’ll Never Walk
Alone.i just feel like crying source http://www.walkon.net/news/sports/2014/july/11/source/suarez-statement-to-liverpool-fans-404-html

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Suarez Statement To Liverpool Fans As He's Leaving.it Touches My Heart by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Suarez all I want you to do is to Eat Ronaldo and Di Maria cool cool
Re: Emotional Suarez Statement To Liverpool Fans As He's Leaving.it Touches My Heart by Ezedon(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
But he 4got to add that selling him can never make him to stop biting his opponent
Re: Emotional Suarez Statement To Liverpool Fans As He's Leaving.it Touches My Heart by chinex276(m): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
He 4got 2 add...*and thanks 4 giving me oppurtunity 2 taste a sebian flesh. I wish 2 continue d exploit here, i heared spanish meats r 2nd 2 none*
Re: Emotional Suarez Statement To Liverpool Fans As He's Leaving.it Touches My Heart by Swot26(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hummm

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Decline Caused By Lack Of ''inhos'' In Players' Names!! / Latest Tarnsfer Deals / Football Twist:lampard Joins Man City.requested Not To Play Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.