Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Sean Tizzle Speaks On Bleaching Rumours, Says… - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Speaks On Bleaching Rumours, Says… (1662 Views)

Sean Tizzle Speaks On Skales And Wizkid Twitter Rant / Hanks Anuku Debunks HIV Rumours, Says It's All Lies / Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Speaks On Bleaching Rumours, Says… by Gidi360Vibe: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2014

Lots of celebrities have been linked or accused of bleaching their skin, including Award wining artist Sean Tizzle.

The accusation is understandable considering the fact that over the past few months his skin has been noted to become lighter in complexion which people feel is as a result of bleaching.
However, Sean Tizzle has come out to debunk the accusations. When asked if he is bleaching his skin, he replied “My skin being lighter is as a result of good living”
Can this be true? Only time will tell

More - http://www.gidi360.com/sean-tizzle-speaks-on-bleaching-rumours-says/
Re: Sean Tizzle Speaks On Bleaching Rumours, Says… by ahnie: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2014
here z the list...
Yvonne Nelson...Are you bleaching...No ayam rubbin cocobutter.

Sean tizzle.....ayam not bleaching.....my skin getting lighter is the evidence of good living.

you can lie for all I care...but one part of your body you can't bleach completely is your YAN.SH.
oya op...wit the power vested on me....I command you to check Sean tissue's yaN.sh

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Suspected Kaduna Bomber That Dressed Like Woman / How To Regain Your Virginity And Enjoy It Like The First Time – Miss Bumbum 2014 / Nosa, Musician Turns 34 Today! Happy Birthday To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.