Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? (6331 Views)

Bini Girls Please Let's Dialogue!!! / RE: Guys, Does Having A Condom In A Purse Make A Lady Wayward? / How Can I Keep A Relationship Without Acting Wayward?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
Pals i need your advice because right now I'm confused. I am an Igbo guy that just finished my national service in Benin city. Even before i was posted to serve there, i 've had a great liking for edo babes. See, the thing is that towards the end of my service year, i started dating one Benin girl and i must confess that that babe is hot. I mean, she's pretty and daring which is a quality i like in girls. Even the way that babe kissed me was just so great that i doubt if i can ever be so kissed by another babe. The gist of the story is that I'm thinking about marrying that babe but right now I'm being discouraged by my older siblings. This evening i was discussing the ish with my immediate elder sis and she was like i should not even think about marrying from edo or delta, her reason being that most girls from that side are wayward and don't stay fidel in marriage. Although, i know she was being stereotypical but then i want to seek advise from nairalanders on this ish, especially those from that part of the niger. Do most Bini ladies have fidelity issue? What are the things that can make them stay faithful? Pls, i need your advise before i make my final decision. Thanks in advance.
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by ifex370(m): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
bini pipo do jazz

dazzol i know

1 Like

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by dre11(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
If a lady will be wayward she will be.... it doesn't matter the state she is from

if ure convince she is ur better half
find a way to convince yah sister and u go on
but, if not find ur levels

because its not ur sister that will marry a lady for u...... but you urself and she will be spending the rest of her life with you alone

7 Likes

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
bini gals are hot .......I agree

but note

anything u do they would do twice

cheat on her once and she go sleep with all your friends even office colleagues

talking from a close friend's experience

6 Likes

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
dre11: If a lady will be wayward she will be.... it doesn't matter the state she is from

if ure convince she is ur better half
find a way to convince yah sister and u go on
but, if not find ur levels

because its not ur sister that will marry a lady for u...... but you urself and she will be spending the rest of her life with you alone
Noted. Thanks
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
ifex370: bini pipo do jazz

dazzol i know
I don't believe in jazz.

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by tonididdy(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Your eldest sis needs to send an open apology letter to the great people of Edo state, the oba of benin and our beautiful ladies of which you fancied one..........................................................................................................................................................................................but you stayed in benincity for a year and you couldn't figure out majority of the personalities u met...............................................................................................................................................................cut long story short EDO BRIDES are the bestest in manner, house wifery, beauty, fullness cmon na u know what you saw in your Gf is just a tip of the iceberg....................................proudly EDO

16 Likes

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by pasqal09: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2014
To an extent yes

1 Like

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by amdman: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2014
Wayward? That's not one of the words with which I would describe them. I married one, so I should know.

Like someone said above, girls will be wayward if they want to be, irrespective of tribe or faith. Its who you are with that matters.

7 Likes

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Tonykings: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2014
My brother its a personality tin.... I av seen yoruba women dt killed their husbands for his wealth... Also I av see ibo ladies keepin sugar bois...... So its nt an "edo" tin as ur sister tin it is..... My girl frnd is a bin girl, nd she is my best frnd......u dnt expect to gt a girl frm time out nd xpect her to be an angel, u knw wt I mean...lol

3 Likes

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by xp17(m): 3:59am On Jul 12, 2014
Mr. chibuzor, emeka ,or whatever your name is. are you sure you are really educated? because reading through your commentary, your narrow view does speaks you got little or no exposure.

1- are you mesmerized just because of the kiss? or are you the same 'he' that drove 17hours to get a kiss, maybe this time without a cake. you must be a caveman if that is your reason for marriage.

2- neither igbo, bini, Yoruba , Hausa nor other tribes or races are good to marry, they all have one or two reasons not to marry them because generalization is a bitchh. and you should stop reasoning like those of the stone-age, this is 21st century, Mr. emeka.

3- I have my skepticism if your so called older sisters are wifey material on their own, maybe they have been missing up with lots of bini girls, that was how they arrived on their myopic conclusion.

4- bros, keep off ladies, because you are no where near ready. readily folks don't go this way without outlet. you mean you have to study every bini girls just to marry one? my nigga , you don't need a wife , you need a stick, caveman. btw, I wish you well in your course of study. good luck!

5- bros, go get your as's some kinda priest robes, and get your as's to the Vatican. we do not need your type near any lady, because you are not fit for the race, especially with a bini lady. or better go get your a'ss on a tree like a caveman you are.

in the end of many selections , you still get your as's the wrong one . Gbeff!

6 Likes

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by xtervaganza(m): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2014
xp17: Mr. chibuzor, emeka ,or whatever your name is. are you sure you are really educated? because reading through your commentary, your narrow view does speaks you got little or no exposure.

1- are you mesmerized just because of the kiss? or are you the same 'he' that drove 17hours to get a kiss, maybe this time without a cake. you must be a caveman if that is your reason for marriage.

2- neither igbo, bini, Yoruba , Hausa nor other tribes or races are good to marry, they all have one or two reasons not to marry them because generalization is a bitchh. and you should stop reasoning like those of the stone-age, this is 21st century, Mr. emeka.

3- I have my skepticism if your so called older sisters are wifey material on their own, maybe they have been missing up with lots of bini girls, that was how they arrived on their myopic conclusion.

4- bros, keep off ladies, because you are no where near ready. readily folks don't go this way without outlet. you mean you have to study every bini girls just to marry one? my nigga , you don't need a wife , you need a stick, caveman. btw, I wish you well in your course of study. good luck!

5- bros, go get your as's some kinda priest robes, and get your as's to the Vatican. we do not need your type near any lady, because you are not fit for the race, especially with a bini lady. or better go get your a'ss on a tree like a caveman you are.

in the end of many selections , you still get your as's the wrong one . Gbeff!

why so serious

Still looking for what deserves this rants of yours in this topic.

Did u sleep well?

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2014
xp17:
Hmmm. I was only trying to be a little funny when i added that part about kissing. Anyway, your criticism has been taken. Thanks.
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Agbgift(f): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2014
Proudly Edo, any day and any time smiley
@op, it's all about individual personality and not tribe.

1 Like

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Tymax(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2014
Bini gehs get hot temper. Be warned. grin

Infidelity doesn't belong to any tribe or gender. wink

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by sexylogan(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2014
donpeey22: Pals i need your advice because right now I'm confused. I am an Igbo guy that just finished my national service in Benin city. Even before i was posted to serve there, i 've had a great liking for edo babes. See, the thing is that towards the end of my service year, i started dating one Benin girl and i must confess that that babe is hot. I mean, she's pretty and daring which is a quality i like in girls. Even the way that babe kissed me was just so great that i doubt if i can ever be so kissed by another babe. The gist of the story is that I'm thinking about marrying that babe but right now I'm being discouraged by my older siblings. This evening i was discussing the ish with my immediate elder sis and she was like i should not even think about marrying from edo or delta, her reason being that most girls from that side are wayward and don't stay fidel in marriage. Although, i know she was being stereotypical but then i want to seek advise from nairalanders on this ish, especially those from that part of the niger. Do most Bini ladies have fidelity issue? What are the things that can make them stay faithful? Pls, i need your advise before i make my final decision. Thanks in advance.

Guy, you spent at least a year in Benin and you're asking us whether or not Benin girls are loose?

You should be the one educating us nah

3 Likes

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by sexylogan(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2014
Agbgift: Proudly Edo, any day and any time smiley

Very true.

1 Like

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 13, 2014
sexylogan:

Guy, you spent at least a year in Benin and you're asking us whether or not Benin girls are loose?

You should be the one educating us nah
lol my guy, i didn't have the time to flex B. City that much since i was always busy at my ppa.
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 13, 2014
xtervaganza: why so serious

Still looking for what deserves this rants of yours in this topic.

Did u sleep well?
I fear oo
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by mecussey(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2014
donpeey22: Pals i need your advice because right now I'm confused. I am an Igbo guy that just finished my national service in Benin city. Even before i was posted to serve there, i 've had a great liking for edo babes. See, the thing is that towards the end of my service year, i started dating one Benin girl and i must confess that that babe is hot. I mean, she's pretty and daring which is a quality i like in girls. Even the way that babe kissed me was just so great that i doubt if i can ever be so kissed by another babe. The gist of the story is that I'm thinking about marrying that babe but right now I'm being discouraged by my older siblings. This evening i was discussing the ish with my immediate elder sis and she was like i should not even think about marrying from edo or delta, her reason being that most girls from that side are wayward and don't stay fidel in marriage. Although, i know she was being stereotypical but then i want to seek advise from nairalanders on this ish, especially those from that part of the niger. Do most Bini ladies have fidelity issue? What are the things that can make them stay faithful? Pls, i need your advise before i make my final decision. Thanks in advance.

The girl don jazz u, for now u dey her pocket
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2014
Tymax: Bini gehs get hot temper. Be warned. grin

Infidelity doesn't belong to any tribe or gender. wink
most of them have hot temper. I know because I grew up among them. As a matter of fact, my mother is Bini. My aunts, most of them are hot tempered! Sometimes, I wonder if my mum was a Benin woman cos she was just different!

On my way from Lagos to Benin, there was this chic just vibrating because of money o. Even when they tried to placate her, she no gree o. She kept talking and talking.

I was turned off by her disposition and didn't bother to get to know her...
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Tymax(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2014
2sExy1: most of them have hot temper. I know because I grew up among them. As a matter of fact, my mother is Bini. My aunts, most of them are hot tempered! Sometimes, I wonder if my mum was a Benin woman cos she was just different!

On my way from Lagos to Benin, there was this chic just vibrating because of money o. Even when they tried to placate her, she no gree o. She kept talking and talking.

I was turned off by her disposition and didn't bother to get to know her...
Hahahah my brother that's bini for you. Hot temper. grin
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Inosenduatall: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: bini gals are hot .......I agree

but note

anything u do they would do twice

cheat on her once and she go sleep with all your friends even office colleagues

talking from a close friend's experience

OP, I really like you that's why I had to comment. Listen to this guy I just quoted. What he said is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I don't care if anybody comes here to say 'it all boils down to the individual. Which will cheat will cheat'. You said it yourself they are daring, and they do demons (jazz). I know there will always be exceptions to the rule, but most of them are wayward and don't stay faithful in their marriages. But I most confess that they can be very gorgeous and sexy, which has led to the downfall of many men. If I tell you my own experience with them nko? You will thank God that I came out intact because the fact is I nearly ran mad. Her own power pass my own.

Fact is, love is not enough o. Use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by kingschild123(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
I'm also dating an edo girl auchi for that matter see the main thing is understanding thats all, all Nigerian girls are wayward.

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by traware(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
kingschild123: I'm also dating an edo girl auchi for that matter see the main thing is understanding thats all, ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE WAYWARD.
Yes.Many Nigerian ladies are wayward but they copied their wayward behaviours from Nigerian men because men always lead while women follow

1 Like

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
benin babes living around d heart of benin( sakponba rd, sapele rd, siloko, upper, airport rd and neighbouring area,) u cn add me on bbm for a serious relationship.. am 18. high class dude 7e27ea6e
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by egopersonified(f): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Wa koor.

Op, this general perception of edo girls is totally wrong, just watch yr girl and probably invite her home, give d r/ship time.
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 14, 2014
mecussey:

The girl don jazz u, for now u dey her pocket
lol
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by REDBUNNY(f): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2014
Your sister is very very wrong. How would she feel if someone tells her boyfriend not to marry her just because of something the person heard about your state? People are different,I'm not an edo girl but I won't generalise that all edo girls are wayward because I've seen few wayward edo girls. Its just silly. I've never heard about deltans being wayward,this is the first. Proudlydeltan

1 Like

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by exxy(m): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2014
i'm proud of my Edo girls. Beautiful, caring, daring, cute and gorgeous. Let me tell u guys, cos of the love they have 4 their homes, benins girls are the only girls that can take any lent or risk to see that their homes are not left in the gutters. What more do u want in a woman, if they can be this loving their homes. How much of such love do u think they can show in their own family(kids and husband), it's a plethoria, a myraid of such love.
LOVE ALL MY EDO GIRLS OUT THERE.!
Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by rawpadgin(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2014
tonididdy: Your eldest sis needs to send an open apology letter to the great people of Edo state, the oba of benin and our beautiful ladies of which you fancied one..........................................................................................................................................................................................but you stayed in benincity for a year and you couldn't figure out majority of the personalities u met...............................................................................................................................................................cut long story short EDO BRIDES are the bestest in manner, house wifery, beauty, fullness cmon na u know what you saw in your Gf is just a tip of the iceberg....................................proudly EDO
I couldn't have said it any better

1 Like

Re: Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? by rawpadgin(m): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2014
Agbgift: Proudly Edo, any day and any time smiley
from which part precisely?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? / Sweet: The First Honeymoon Night - Lady Shares Wedding Night S* X Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.