Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread (10874 Views)

Ainol Novo Numy 3g Ax3 Sword 7 Inch Android Tablet Up For Grab / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
4llerbuntu:

do a CWM backup anyway.

i don't know of any ROM. i'm presently trying to port MIUI. if successful i will upload for you.

Please Take a CWM back up and install an alternate launcher before doing that. that rubbish launcher will stop working the moment u change DPI

you change DPI by installing "Root Explorer"

Root Explorer Method

Step 1: Open Root Explorer ("allow" superuser if first time loading) and you should be at the root partition. / Scroll down and select "system". You should now be located in /system.

Step 2: Select the "Mount R/W" button at the top. The "r/o" to the left of the button should change to "r/w".

Step 3: long press then copy it. paste it on sdcard as backup.

go back to /system Long press build.prop and "Open in Text Editor".

Step 4: Scroll about half way down and find the line "ro.sf.lcd_density=160". Change it to a value you like 178/213 (I'm tried 213 and everything is BIG). Don't go higher

Step 5: Select the "menu" button on your phone and then select "Save Changes". Root Explorer will make a nice build.prop.bak backup for you.

Step 6: reboot.

i don't know of other things for this device.......yet

like i said i don't intend to really use the tab. the screen was poorer than i thot it will be so its a tinkering device, it has been in permanent CWM since 7 this morning.

maybe when i take it apart and i change the battery to that of a real device i may use it a bit.... that's not till maybe weekend, depending on how much time i have
thanks bro.but am still confused about backup via cwm, I have recovery tools installed, after installing it, it asked me to backup, which I chose yes, but showed 'failed to backup' u asked me to backup, but how?
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
oskaroni:
thanks bro.but am still confused about backup via cwm, I have recovery tools installed, after installing it, it asked me to backup, which I chose yes, but showed 'failed to backup' u asked me to backup, but how?

what recovery tools?

u have to have CWM installed via MTK Droid Tools / SPFT

if you dont know anything about these two things i suggest you stop right there and not bother about any of this stuff.

u backup when you switch off, then hold up button and power till you boot into CWM
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
4llerbuntu:

what recovery tools?

u have to have CWM installed via MTK Droid Tools / SPFT

if you dont know anything about these two things i suggest you stop right there and not bother about any of this stuff.

u backup when you switch off, then hold up button and power till you boot into CWM

lol,I just used mtkdroidtools to do the backup, now I can flex,thanks. you mean one can change d battery of dz tab?I think say na inbuilt and can't be changed,how is DT possible?
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:49am On Jul 24, 2014
dismantle it.

by the way u can forget about good battery life on this device. the kernel is clocked at 567mhz MINIMUM freq.

I guess that's how they managed to make it seem like it runs smoothly. basically its like driving a car in gear 3 permanently.

I'm sad for chinko sha.
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2014
4llerbuntu: dismantle it.

by the way u can forget about good battery life on this device. the kernel is clocked at 567mhz MINIMUM freq.

I guess that's how they managed to make it seem like it runs smoothly. basically its like driving a car in gear 3 permanently.

I'm sad for chinko sha.
oh no wonder I couldn't under clock it lesser than that,that means I was too quick to judge the battery life in my earlier post,when u dismantle and change d battery let us know,although its work time is about 5hours ,and i have used it to watch movies for 5hours,it is still OK, but something tells me d battery life will degrade soon,
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
noticed something weird about the device OS.

i could not use it as a base for a port, so i checked well and found the the framework.jar was 18kb

normally it should be around 10mb minimum

so i decided to look for the stock rom from ainol and found it here http://dl.vmall.com/c0da9jn35s

i flashed it and im looking at it well. i suspect already its much better than what i had earlier

1 Like

Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2014
4llerbuntu: noticed something weird about the device OS.

i could not use it as a base for a port, so i checked well and found the the framework.jar was 18kb

normally it should be around 10mb minimum

so i decided to look for the stock rom from ainol and found it here http://dl.vmall.com/c0da9jn35s

i flashed it and im looking at it well. i suspect already its much better than what i had earlier
waiting 4 roms to port to,hw is the new stock rom better?

1 Like

Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
wey all of una wey order tru thespecialone, una dey enjoy una tab sotey una no gree show up, contunew.biggboy and co
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by Thespecialone(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
oskaroni: wey all of una wey order tru thespecialone, una dey enjoy una tab sotey una no gree show up, contunew.biggboy and co

I think say na only notice am.

when the tab dey in transit we dey see all of dem steady.

Tab don show we no see any of them again.

#ThereIsGodOh
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Thespecialone:

#ThereIsGodOh
lol, leave dem.wetin co--sine me
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
biggboy: I have handled tecno N9 and P9. None can match this tab in all areas!
Doubt it will be better than the Tecno g9 pad II. Very good display, good battery, metallic cover, plastic casing and the screen goes off automatically when closed and bent backwards.
In my opinion it is the best I have seen from Tecno in their products.
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
oskaroni: wey all of una wey order tru thespecialone, una dey enjoy una tab sotey una no gree show up, contunew.biggboy and co
my OGA at the top. Abeg no vex. Have you back up your phone? Is it with mtk droid?
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
biggboy: my OGA at the top. Abeg no vex. Have you back up your phone? Is it with mtk droid?
yep, with mtkdroid tools, and am enjoying d battery, by under clocking with CPU tuner,greenify, and juice defender all join, little tweaking via gravity box, and more to come, DTS all for now
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
oskaroni:
yep, with mtkdroid tools, and am enjoying d battery, by under clocking with CPU tuner,greenify, and juice defender all join, little tweaking via gravity box, and more to come, DTS all for now
bro your whatsapp number pls. We gat to talk.
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2014
biggboy: bro your whatsapp number pls. We gat to talk.
OK. bro 08094125576
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2014
Down clock your device to 754 MHz, choose performance profile cfq.

Then flash this : http://www.mediafire.com/download/62ms8ok7afi8230/PurePerformances%E2%84%A2X_CM.1.4.zip

Gotten 4+ hours screen time this way surfing/listening to music.
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by Leopantro: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2014
i recall someone saying that the volume was very low. i recommend you install volume+ ( volume boost) . it's the only volume enhancer i have come across that actually works
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2014
4llerbuntu: Down clock your device to 754 MHz, choose performance profile cfq.

Then flash this : http://www.mediafire.com/download/62ms8ok7afi8230/PurePerformances%E2%84%A2X_CM.1.4.zip

bro with CPU control I got 584MHZ. I thought its better than 754MHZ?
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by Thespecialone(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ainol Numy 3G Sword tweaking 2.0 grin
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
biggboy: bro with CPU control I got 584MHZ. I thought its better than 754MHZ?
4llerbuntu: Down clock your device to 754 MHz, choose performance profile cfq.

Wahala. The stress people go through.
Why not just buy a tablet where you go rest.
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
biggboy: bro with CPU control I got 584MHZ. I thought its better than 754MHZ?
exactly,u mean cpu tuner?because its work time is cool wiv it
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by ifechez: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
good day pals. pls, i want to know if this comes with a high definition screen? i need answer urgently before i buy. tanx
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
ifechez: good day pals. pls, i want to know if this comes with a high definition screen? i need answer urgently before i buy. tanx
high definition screen? yep, 1024*600hd
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2014
oskaroni: high definition screen? yep, 1024*600hd
no.
this is NOT a high def screen
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
4llerbuntu: no.
this is NOT a high def screen
bro,switch off ur fone,and on it back,it was boldly written, 1024*600hd,are u saying they lied?
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bro, yes they lied.

1 Like

Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 1:55am On Jul 31, 2014
4llerbuntu: Bro, yes they lied.

wow,if u say so
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Its 960 by 600

It became a big issue with getting my port to work.

Even the processor self its actually 6582, not 8382 as they tried to put in the build.prop.

Droid tools always reports its a fake.

Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by gregswagzz(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Thespecialone:

#ThereIsGodOh
boss pls pm me back on whaatsapp let's talk
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
4llerbuntu: Its 960 by 600

It became a big issue with getting my port to work.

Even the processor self its actually 6582, not 8382 as they tried to put in the build.prop.

Droid tools always reports its a fake.
Bros,nice discovery,still on point sha,wetin man go do.still no signs of any ROM?or new tweak?
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
oskaroni:
Bros,nice discovery,still on point sha,wetin man go do.still no signs of any ROM?or new tweak?

i can't get my MIUI port to stop crashing yet. boots fine. but the graphical glitches are problematic.

i also cannot patch the framework.jar since the one in the stock ROm is 16Kb and contains nothing really.

i haven't found a MIUI device with this processor and specs that i can port. i cannot build a ROM since there is no sources

bottomline, don't hold your breath.

Maybe i'll try LEWA OS if i can find a similar device

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HTC To Unveil New Smartphones On August 30 / I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls / Tecno And Gsmarena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.