Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? (7122 Views)

How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] / Android, Anyone? Part II / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by iykofias(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
hello guys, my attention was drAWN to this gadget when i was scouting the web for a new phone to buy (afta i lost my s4) , can't jux locate it in the nigeria market. would want to know if anybody knos any place where it is bn sold. Tnx
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by Ndyoo(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
I will like to own this phone too...Idea anyone?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by Psychodavidovic(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
iykofias: hello guys, my attention was drAWN to this gadget when i was scouting the web for a new phone to buy (afta i lost my s4) , can't jux locate it in the nigeria market. would want to know if anybody knos any place where it is bn sold. Tnx

Why put 'After i lost my s4' eh ?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by iykofias(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Why put 'After i lost my s4' eh ?
sorry
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by biggboy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Check initialize here; www.nairaland.com/1788642/octacore-jiayu-g4s-38k-gionee/8. He can get it for you
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by initialize(m): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
biggboy: Check initialize here; www.nairaland.com/1788642/octacore-jiayu-g4s-38k-gionee/8. He can get it for you
@biggboy, you own don better, thanks so much, I appreciate gan
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by initialize(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
iykofias: hello guys, my attention was drAWN to this gadget when i was scouting the web for a new phone to buy (afta i lost my s4) , can't jux locate it in the nigeria market. would want to know if anybody knos any place where it is bn sold. Tnx
Ndyoo: I will like to own this phone too...Idea anyone?
www.nairaland.com/1788642/octacore-jiayu-g4s-38k-gionee kindly check my contacts on the link and let's take your orders.
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by Ndyoo(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
initialize: www.nairaland.com/1788642/octacore-jiayu-g4s-38k-gionee kindly check my contacts on the link and let's take your orders.

What I saw on the link is Jiayu and Gionee and some other phones. I must say the Jiayu is attractive on judging from the specs. Can the phone be rooted for the buyer?

But before then, how much can you get one plus one or LG L90 D410 Dual Quad-core for me? I want to check the price range so as to know what I am going for cos I have seen the specs of the phones
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by iykofias(m): 12:20am On Jul 13, 2014
Ndyoo:

What I saw on the link is Jiayu and Gionee and some other phones. I must say the Jiayu is attractive on judging from the specs. Can the phone be rooted for the buyer?

But before then, how much can you get one plus one or LG L90 D410 Dual Quad-core for me? I want to check the price range so as to know what I am going for cos I have seen the specs of the phones
why LG L90 D410? there are unknown phones that r way better than xperia z2 and note3, and way cheaper. google ZTE Nubia-X6

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by initialize(m): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2014
Ndyoo:

I can only help get the One + One for you, its price to Lagos is #70,000

Jiayu phones are pre-rooted, and there's a button to on/off root(super user)
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by segunsd: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
OnePlus Unboxing video in Nigeria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFPzJ8oy-ek
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by Thespecialone(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2014

ONEPLUSONE 16GB VERSION NGN56,000
ONEPLUSONE 64GB VERSION NGN66,000
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by iykofias(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Thespecialone:

ONEPLUSONE 16GB VERSION NGN60,000
ONEPLUSONE 64GB VERSION NGN69,000

do u sell them?
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by Thespecialone(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
iykofias: do u sell them?
I can help you buy and deliver to you sir.
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by iykofias(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Thespecialone: I can help you buy and deliver to you sir.
pay on delivery? Wots ur location
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by Thespecialone(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
iykofias: pay on delivery? Wots ur location

strictly pre order sir, we can have it delivered to you or you pick up from our office at ajao estate

our pre order flagship thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/1795328/pre-order-2.0-cheapest-pre-order
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by audu001: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Checkout the prices and specifications of these Android phones, click here . Free home delivery + Pay on delivery
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by Thalamus: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2016
New units of oneplus 3 arriving soon. call 08020990883
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by vanchi(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2016
Thalamus:
New units of oneplus 3 arriving soon. call 08020990883

how much will you be selling your one plus 3. is it the global version or the north American version. I prefer the global version
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by computerboy: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2016
iykofias:
hello guys, my attention was drAWN to this gadget when i was scouting the web for a new phone to buy (afta i lost my s4) , can't jux locate it in the nigeria market. would want to know if anybody knos any place where it is bn sold. Tnx

Very Neat US used oneplus 2 (the senior version) is available.

Comes with box and accessories for 85k
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by Dhaval12: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2017
OnePlus has started rolling out the new Android 6.0.1 And update for its OnePlus One phone. Find out all the news right here
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by RiyaMukati: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2017
You can get how to root android phone here.
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Why not buy my brand new tecno camon cx?
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by Syphonn(m): 3:02am On Oct 22, 2017
The Android 7.1 Nougat is expected to arrive on the smartphone as an Over the air update and availability on Nexus and Android One phone is in fall 2016. So as expected, three devices run on Android 7.1 now – Google Pixel phones and all new General Mobile GM 5 smartphone. These three handsets also qualify to receive the Android 7.1.1 and 7.1.2 update although one or the other device might skip one of those updates.

Android 8.0 Names
The following devices will definitely receive the Android 7.1 update

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/android-7-1-2-nougat-update/
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Here's a leaked list of devices sporting the Snapdragon 845 in 2018

By now it's pretty clear that most of the top of the line Android smartphones of 2018 will have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC at the helm, which was unveiled at the beginning of this month. Thus, the situation next year will pretty much emulate what happened in 2017 with the Snapdragon 835.

Today from a source in China comes a list of handsets that will be using the SD845 in 2018 along with their expected announcement timelines. We can't verify the validity of this information, but the presence of these devices in the list is anything but surprising.

In February, Samsung will unveil the Samsung S9 and S9+ which will feature Qualcomm's chip in some markets. LG will also take the wraps off the G7 during the same month. Then in April the Xiaomi Mi 7 will be outed, followed in May by the HTC U12. June will be the launch month for the OnePlus 6, ZTE nubia Z18, and Sony Xperia XZ Pro-A, while the Samsung Galaxy Note9 arrives in September, alongside the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 and LG V40. October is the month when the Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL get announced, but also the nubia Z18S and Sony Xperia XZ2 and HTC U12+.

In November Motorola will out the Moto Z 2019 with the SD845, while December is when OnePlus will release the 6T and Samsung will do the flip phone thing once again with the W2019, the successor to the W2018.

There are some interesting omissions in this list, so while it is comprehensive you shouldn't see it as exhaustive - we could certainly see other devices powered by the SD845 in 2018, which aren't in it.

Source: https://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2017/12/heres-leaked-list-of-devices-sporting.html?m=1

Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by bravesoul247(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
I'll rather stick to a phone I trust which is TECNO
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by bravesoul247(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
kaoule:
Why not buy my brand new tecno camon cx?
Abi
Re: Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? by einthusan: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
I don't know why people are so crazy about Oneplus products. Even I am using the OnePlus 3 since the release of the phone. And trust me, if anyone asks me why I don't have an iPhone I just reply flauntly "Why Would I get the iPhone I have OnePlus"
If you are still not convinced read more:
Top Reasons we buy OnePlus Phones?

1. One Plus Features:

Back then, the Android smartphone was full of same and identical features and looks. Camera, Memory, and battery were the only factor every Android manufacturer cared about. They kept updating these features on their Smartphones and were sold at a high price.

In such One Plus One came with a 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, 3GB RAM, 16/64GB internal storage, Android 4.4-based CyanogenOS, 13MP rear camera, and this was quite unique.

2. Oxygen OS:

This is another factor that helped One Plus to dominate the Android smartphone market. Back then when the major smartphone manufacturer was stuck to the same UI on their products. It doesn’t matter how costly your Android is, you will have the same user interface.

Read More: OnePlus the Compact Phone

(1) (Reply)

How To Purchase In App Purchases On Gameloft Games / Buying phones from alibaba pros and cons / Mtn Pc Freee Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.