Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Is Scanned Letter Of Invitation Frm Germany Acceptable? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Scanned Letter Of Invitation Frm Germany Acceptable? (3604 Views)

Do I Need A Letter Of Invitation To Take To The Nigerian Embassy In The Uk ? / Need Help With Letter Of Invitation / Urgent? Does The American Embassy Recognise Scanned Copies Of Invition Letter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Scanned Letter Of Invitation Frm Germany Acceptable? by Alldruns: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2008
Hi guys,

Pls I want to know if a scanned copy of Invitation letter from Germany (downloaded thru e-mail) is presentable at Germany embassy for Visit visa application?

Thx.
Re: Is Scanned Letter Of Invitation Frm Germany Acceptable? by deariekay(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2008
yes,but make sure u use coloured printer to be at a saver side smiley
Re: Is Scanned Letter Of Invitation Frm Germany Acceptable? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2008
Hmm, i forgot what this was abt. lol
Re: Is Scanned Letter Of Invitation Frm Germany Acceptable? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2008
Can someone pls tell how does this whole letter of invitation works, i have gotteb several leters of invitatios but none seem to work ,

PLease let know.

BRB
Re: Is Scanned Letter Of Invitation Frm Germany Acceptable? by abmart: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2008
Hello Brein,
When someone send you an invitation letter, the person should try to send a copy to the embassy this apply to all embassy and you will apply for visa with the I.V backing it with all the necesary document like your employment letter from your employer, statement of account and so on, then submit them with the I.V.

Then if you or any one is interested in visa to these country China, Australia, France, Thailand, Turkey, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Canada and Uk, the person should get in touch through my mail abmartconsult1@yahoo.com or 08037647025. The UK visa will be 1 year, 2 years and three years visa depending on the person while the Canada visa is not a direct one.
Re: Is Scanned Letter Of Invitation Frm Germany Acceptable? by LondonCool(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2008
Re: Is Scanned Letter Of Invitation Frm Germany Acceptable? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2008
London cool
Thanx for ur reply to my box
They said the samething u said when I wen to the BHC
Thanx
Re: Is Scanned Letter Of Invitation Frm Germany Acceptable? by Alldruns: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2008
Thank u guys for being such a blessing to me. The acceptabilitily of scanned original doc brings such a sweet relief. thx once again.

One love - AllDRuns

(1) (Reply)

Doing Business In Liberia / Traveling To Mexico As A First Timer, What I Need To Know / Canadian Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.