Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke (41165 Views)

A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. / A Must Read Joke (very Funny) / Dog's Diary Vs Cat's Diary (old But Still Cool) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by belloahmad: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Akpos wan die?

A Warri tenant walked in & saw his landlord’s son trying to commit suicide & a brief conversation ensued:

Tenant: Akpos! Wetin you de do so?

Akpos: I dey try commit suicide, as Papa dey always complain say my life dey worthless!

Tenant: That one no good now… but why you come tie de rope for your waist?

Akpos: Bros, no be small thing o! I bin tie de rope for neck, I NEARLY DIE!

follow me for more joke updates

19 Likes

Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by belloahmad: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
i think say na suicide you want commit? lol
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by HarmlessG(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
A girl went to her brothers room unannounced one afternoon and she found him busy watching Indecency and self-servicing the guy struggled to hide himself but it was too late, his sister smiled and asked him, "Im also ur h**ny, do u feel lyk fuckin me?"
The guy was about to refuse but she locked the door and started to UnCloth herself
All his common sense flew through the window and agreed to it.
They got on the bed and had some hot s*x.
After that the guy rested and said to her," i have a confession to make u are sweeter than mum."
she smiled and said "i know cos dad said the same thing".
GIVE A NAME TO THIS FAMILY.[sup][/sup]
[color=#000099][/color]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by importexpert(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
HarmlessG:
A girl went to her brothers room unannounced one afternoon and she found him busy watching Indecency and self-servicing the guy struggled to hide himself but it was too late, his sister smiled and asked him, "Im also ur h**ny, do u feel lyk fuckin me?"
The guy was about to refuse but she locked the door and started to UnCloth herself
After that the guy rested and said to her," i have a confession to make u are sweeter than mum."
[color=#000099][/color]

most useless family on the crust. mtsw

7 Likes

Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by Generalkorex(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
na wa for apkos
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by importexpert(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Generalkorex: na wa for apkos

big wa my brother. he said he wants to commit suicide but he is complaining that he almost pie when he tied it on his neck.

2 Likes

Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by Kai5vil: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Kai.....op ur life is more funny than yoke
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by G12(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
hahahahaha

as funny as these ones here

1st vid, na akpors broda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8XZLqIMmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vdC0i9uqRw

2 Likes

Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 13, 2014
HarmlessG:
[color=#000099][/color]
what da fuuq?
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by marvin212: 1:00am On Jul 13, 2014
to make money online contact me on my mail for more information
adamsshuffle@yahoo.com
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by justi4jesu(f): 6:12am On Jul 13, 2014
Dry but i smiled after reading it cheesy
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by somcherry(f): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2014
Lolgrin
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by importexpert(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2014
Lol. Good morning readers
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by honeydear(f): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2014
HarmlessG:
[color=#000099][/color]
shocked
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by arewafederation: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
G12: hahahahaha

1st vid, na akpors broda

Lol @ second video
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by Feranmicharles(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
G12: hahahahaha

1st vid, na akpors broda

lwkmd @ 2nd video...lol
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by SpaceGoat: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by importexpert(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Feranmicharles: lwkmd @ 2nd video...lol

lol. as funny as it should be at 1st video

1 Like

Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by tyleer(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 14, 2014
Pls Vote Obafunke for Most beautiful girl in Nigeria, 2014
http://www.silverbirdmbgn.com/contestant/2014/obafunke-braithwaite

Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by eievans(m): 5:54am On Jul 14, 2014
Wow! I must tell this funny joke ever.
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by importexpert(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2014
When will people stop posting rubbish on this thread?
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
marvin212: to make money online contact me on my mail for more information
adamsshuffle@yahoo.com
and d next tin u will tell me to do is to purchase ur ebook abi? Mcheew

3 Likes

Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by iammodel(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by emekamn(m): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
marvin212: to make money online contact me on my mail for more information
adamsshuffle@yahoo.com
how much you don make

2 Likes

Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by majalisa(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
olowogboye: www.businesssupportacademy.com

Are you an unemployed graduate, retiree or just looking into opening your own business, have you finished NYSC and you are just sitting at home expecting when government policy will change in your favour, Business Support Academy is offering everyone a chance to get a loan without collateral to develop your dream.
Our loan facility is categorized into the following sectors;

Sector 1:
Group Loan:
This sector is only allowed to borrow N50,000 for a start and the borrower must be a member of an association. Therefore, this is limited to a minimum of 5 borrowers in a group and maximum of 20. After successful payment of loan, borrower can now access N100,000 as loan.

Sector 2:
Academy Loan:
We offer loans to individuals who dont know what to do and or who needs more information on a business. We train these individuals and give them loans to start and guide them to profit. This sector has the capability to borrow from N50,000 to N5,000,000.

Sector3:
This sector covers every individual who needs a loan to enlarge their business and maximize profit. This individual must have a business already in place but needs support to expand. The available loan facility for them is between N50,000 to N500,000. This loan is without collateral.
Sector 4:
Agricultural Loan:
At BSA we also have beautiful loan plan for agricultural sector, this include Fishery, Poultry, Piggery, Crop farmers. This sector can borrow from N100,000 to N5,000,000 with a fantastic repayment plan starting at 6months, 1year depending on the type of agrio-project. Presently we are giving out an Acre of land for N15,000 for farm settlement to everyone interested in the agro project

All our loans are without a collateral but require a guarrantor and business location verification.
For more Information Please Contact Kunle on 08115331118 and Jummy on 08024418017
no collateral??!hope it aint about eating poo and lacasera

1 Like

Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by importexpert(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
majalisa: no collateral??!hope it aint about eating poo and lacasera

your comment is the funniest thing i have read today. 2days ago i was in that thread were a nairalander loan eater will be asked to eat poo and lacasera i went their to render help but commenters laughed me out of my mission.

1 Like

Re: Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
emekamn:
how much you don make
Wicked!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die / See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol / Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.