Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:57 AM

What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? (18816 Views)

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / Hilarious Restaurant Name! / Restaurant named Don't Mind Your Wife & Her Bad Cooking. Lol (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
when I queue to buy food
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by tunsmann(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
I hate it to high heaven when the food server or waitress talk over over your food and you know you cant really stop her sake of not wanting to embarrass them.or serving you with sweaty bodies or hands
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Gynacologist(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
amakajoe: cry when I see hair in my food ...I will just feel like vomiting angry
dependin on wat part d hair sprung frm?
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
crowntoro: when they give yu small efo for yr fufu or amala, notin can be so annoying as dt.
my love na OFE, okay?
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kslib: When those who are yet to get theirs keep staring at me just to see how the food enters my mouth!!

#WTF##

One day! One day!! I go use spoon aim person head!! Nonsense!
yeye dey smell. you wan die?
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Triczchic(f): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
chuckdee4: When you take a lady out to dinner and after ordering she starts dipping her fork into your meal cos she enjoys it better than what she ordered, why didn't you order the bloody same thing

Lolz...urs always looks better na.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by vision2050: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ko si change!!it Piss me off
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Seunberro: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
I don't like having to wait forever till the food gets served and also dislike cold food!
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Seunberro: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Triczchic:

Lolz...urs always looks better na.... cheesy
Yeah triczchic, it always looks and tastes better, lol
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by otiigba1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
yuck! people blowing their noses into a tissue paper in front me , while i am trying to enjoy my meal
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by otodeluxe(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Long delays. Not having the type of food am looking for.
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by dude99(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
i personally don't like to go to resturate because i wil not eat the food comfortably, will be chewing one spoon of rice for 5mins because i think people are staring at me
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by fabat: 6:00am On Jul 19, 2014
when someone put is finger inside is mouth to remove food particles from the corner of is mouth especially when eaten something like gala or puffpuff.

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by spyg1(m): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2014
I hate it when waiters deep his/her finger in his/her nose.

Scratching of anus or any part of the body.

Untied hair.

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2014
Finding hair in my food angryand stubborn flies trying to perch on my food angry

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by nwapastor: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2014
Ijiji (Housefly)
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by mamziii(f): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2014
Oklander: When someone bought a drink, sip a little and left the remaining in the bottle on the table and walks out. #Oloshi.forming.ajebor
it really pisses me off,in my skul u c fulani girls(dos clean lukin one frm well 2 do families) dey order friend rice eat less than quarter and sip a bit frm dia drink den liv it. I just laff

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by dabayomi(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
That moment when you have to struggle with the meat over who's tougher. ..biku lo loko, bi kpakute.. angry grin

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by WafiJoe(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
Oklander: When someone bought a drink, sip a little and left the remaining in the bottle on the table and walks out. #Oloshi.forming.ajebor
You're a church rat
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by WafiJoe(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
chelseabmw:

Yes o. Abi buka nor b restaurant again for 9ja? cheesy
No sir
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by WafiJoe(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
josh830: I hate delay, rit now am in a restuarant for over 15min, and d food is no even ready yet
Heavy meals take up to twenty minutes to get, I'll advice you to order starter first
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by WafiJoe(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
jossi994: All this chaff girls forming accent and ajebutter @ fast food joints.
Especially here in calabar. they'll take two spoons and leave the rest. Who the hell are they keeping the rest for? The gods?
So if pesin no like food make im force imsef chopam abi, MR KPAKO,
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by LaurelP(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
I'm dying of hunger and I see an inscription dat says "Food is Ready"
I walk in only to be told dat its not yet ready

I walk into a restaurant on a hot afternoon
Only to be served hot food without even a fan on
U see ppl sweating like Xmas goat

U see ppl eating weird food combinations
Rice with beans and yam and plantain and egg with fish and meat and a bottle of big Pepsi
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
WafiJoe: So if pesin no like food make im force imsef chopam abi, MR KPAKO,

Nitwit. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by WafiJoe(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
jossi994:

Nitwit. undecided
Thank God for Google.

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Eyewonda: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
WHEN I SEE THE WAITERS/STEWARDS WITH UNCOVERED AND LOOSED WEAVE-ON/HAIR, SCRATCHING THEIR BODY PARTS, AS WELL AS USED CUTLERY, SCATTERED ALL OVER UNKEMPT TABLES, WITH FLIES FEASTING ON THEM.

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
I hate it when after eating, I'm asked to pay. too painful...
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
WafiJoe: Thank God for Google.
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

kakerlake undecided
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Oklander: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
WafiJoe: You're a church rat
...Mumu

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by JustCare: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
JustCare:
Eating stones accidentally in beans, Dirty tables and threatening flies.
#hostel life

Who’s digging shocked
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by doggedfighter(f): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
JustCare:

Who’s digging shocked

I swear 2013 post grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is "uyayak" / How To Make Fish Stew / Which Of These Is Your Least preferred?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.