Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| (3968 Views)

PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Following the successful test of the Power Bank, its now available for pre order.

NGN24,000 to Lagos for 10 PCs with connectors and retail packaging.(Unbranded)

NGN26,000 to Lagos (Branded with any name of your choice)

To order
kindly email Nisiborps@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp : 08122036728

******************************†************************************

I received my review unit of the 10000mah full capacity power bank this afternoon August 1st, 2014

Since the issue of power bank seems to be controversial, with everyone claiming theirs to be full capacity, I will take it for a spin. If it measures up to the claim of the manufacturer that's it's full capacity, we can start taking your orders. If it doesn't, we toss it aside and get a better product. I am the Guinea pig here and its part of our commitment to give you the best quality at the lowest price you can trust.

Note: On the power bank, the capacity stated is 12000mah, but the manufacturer told me the original capacity is 10000Mah, it contains four grade aaa lithium battery rated at 2500mah so I have come out clean here.

That's the picture below.

Update: I have started charging it. I noticed that the LCD only displays two digits which means the highest number it can display is 99. When charging, a small red dot blinks, I hope when the blinking stops the power bank is fully charged.

Update:

After around three hours of continuous charging, the red dot stopped blinking and the LCD Display is at 99 which means that its full.
I started charging from 86 when I switched it on for the first time.

Test methodology.

I have a tablet rated 3000mah. Thankfully, the power bank has a digital display. I would see how many times the power bank can charge the tablet from zero percent to hundred percent while noting the figure on the power bank after each charge. By simple calculation, this power bank should be able to charge my tablet at least three times on a consistent basis.
Hopefully that should give us an idea.

[i]Following the successful test of the Power Bank, its now available for pre order.

To order

I received my review unit of the 10000mah full capacity power bank this afternoon August 1st, 2014

Since the issue of power bank seems to be controversial, with everyone claiming theirs to be full capacity, I will take it for a spin. If it measures up to the claim of the manufacturer that's it's full capacity, we can start taking your orders. If it doesn't, we toss it aside and get a better product. I am the Guinea pig here and its part of our commitment to give you the best quality at the lowest price you can trust.

Note: On the power bank, the capacity stated is 12000mah, but the manufacturer told me the original capacity is 10000Mah, it contains four grade aaa lithium battery rated at 2500mah so I have come out clean here.

Update: I have started charging it. I noticed that the LCD only displays two digits which means the highest number it can display is 99. When charging, a small red dot blinks, I hope when the blinking stops the power bank is fully charged.

Update:

After around three hours of continuous charging, the red dot stopped blinking and the LCD Display is at 99 which means that its full.

Test methodology.

I have a tablet rated 3000mah. Thankfully, the power bank has a digital display. I would see how many times the power bank can charge the tablet from zero percent to hundred percent while noting the figure on the power bank after each charge. By simple calculation, this power bank should be able to charge my tablet at least three times on a consistent basis.

[/i]Following the successful test of the Power Bank, its now available for pre order.

To order

Update:

Test methodology.

Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
The Issue of full capacity

On the Issue of "Full capacity". this is the truth no one may tell you. I would illustrate with this. Flash drives are come in the following 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and so on but we all know that for a variety of reasons, the flash drives are never at full capacity. The same thing applies to power banks. If you are lucky to get the original, the real capacity may be short from anything between 100 500mah but if you happen to buy the fake one, well ...
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Follow me as I attempt to test the real capacity of the power bank rated at 10000mah.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Day1: Plugged in my tab at 4% battery level to the power bank, display on the power bank reads 99. The tab is rated 3000mah so I expect this power bank to charge it at least three times.

6.09 am August 2nd.
My tab battery was full , the power bank display showed 38

99 - 38 = 69 points.

I used the 2A output. 69/2 = 34.5 x 100

3450mah was expended to charge a 3000mah battery.

These are estimates but it gives one a rough idea. This emphasizes my original claim this power bank is around 9000mah.

Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 6:25am On Aug 02, 2014
I just updated. Using the 2A port charges faster but it expends more mah as seen from my rough calculation above.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Trippledots(m): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2014
why did u multiply the points by 10?
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by oevenme(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2014
Weldone boss
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2014
Trippledots: why did u multiply the points by 10?
To get the value of the mah in thousand.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2014
Day 2 By my rough estimates, I should have around 3800mah left in the power bank. My BlackBerry battery is rated at 1450mah so hopefully, the power bank should be able to charge it full from 0 to 100 % twice but I'll use the 1A output this time. I'm draining my BlackBerry battery now so I can test. Stay tuned.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2014
oevenme: Weldone boss
Thank you sir. Kindly stay tuned for more updates.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2014
After testing this, I'll test the xiaomi power bank rated at 10400 I have a review unit with me. You can check out the xiaomi power bank at mi.com pending when I review it.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Day 2 cont: I have successfully drained my BlackBerry Battery rated at 1450mah. By my rough estimates, there should be 3800mah left in the power bank, the display reads 38. So I have plugged my BlackBerry to charge, let's see what's left on the power bank by the time the BlackBerry is fully charged. Watch this space.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Results from the BlackBerry Charging.

After just over an hour my phone screamed "charging completed"

The reading on the power bank is 22. We started at 38.
38 - 22 = 16 , 16 x 100= 1600mah was expended in charging a 1450mah rated battery

The reason for this is called the energy efficiency. Google is your best friend.

Summary of my tests so far. The power bank has charged my 3000mah rated tablet and 1450 rated BlackBerry phone fully. And the reading on the power bank is 22 (which roughly equates to 2200mah). I'll drain the BlackBerry again and charge it with the power bank.

That hopefully would be the concluding part of this ground breaking review. Stay tuned.

Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
You are right about what you said about energy efficiency. Most powerbank hv different efficiency in charging stuffs. So a powerbank wit 10000mah with an efficiency of 50% would take 7500 charge a unit of 5000mah. Secondly as long as a powerbank is connected it would discharge current so even if your phone is already completed. The powerbank would still be discharging. You can't really calculate that wasted energy...

Bottom line. If you get a powerbank with a good energy efficiency rate. And a rough estimate of the stipulated mah. Which doesn't discharge much when not in use. You have a good powerbank.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
Preciousone4ril: You are right about what you said about energy efficiency. Most powerbank hv different efficiency in charging stuffs. So a powerbank wit 10000mah with an efficiency of 50% would take 7500 charge a unit of 5000mah. Secondly as long as a powerbank is connected it would discharge current so even if your phone is already completed. The powerbank would still be discharging. You can't really calculate that wasted energy...

Bottom line. If you get a powerbank with a good energy efficiency rate. And a rough estimate of the stipulated mah. Which doesn't discharge much when not in use. You have a good powerbank.
well said sir.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thespecialone: well said sir.
You are the chief sir, I'm just learning. Going to be making contact soon about your tablet.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
Preciousone4ril:
You are the chief sir, I'm just learning. Going to be making contact soon about your tablet.
Thank you sir. We eagerly await your orders.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Third and final test

I have successfully drained my battery. So I am going to plug it to the power bank. The reading on the display is 22. Stay tuned.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by olusegunadex: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
you're making much sense bro, keep it up sire
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2014
olusegunadex: you're making much sense bro, keep it up sire
thanks boss.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2014
Final test. hello everyone, I'm sorry I could not post the results on Saturday, I was a little bit busy. On Saturday, I plugged my BlackBerry to the power bank when it the reading was 22 using the 1A port. In just over an hour, the battery was fully charged and the reading on the power bank was 5.

22 - 5 = 17
17 x 100 = 1700mah was used to charge a 1450mah battery.

Charging the power bank from 5 to 99 took around six hours.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2014
My Conclusion

The manufacturer was honest in telling me that though it has 12000mah written on it, it's rated capacity is 10000mah. He said that's a marketing gimmick used to lure clients and its a wide spread practise. The real capacity is always lower than the advertised.

Using the analogy of why 4gb flash drives are never actually 4gb, the manufacturer's claim that the real capacity is around 9000mah is correct. This is backed up by the results from our test.

So before you buy a power bank, ask the seller these questions

1. What is the advertised capacity
2. What is the rated capacity
3. What is the estimated rated capacity
4. Have you personally tested it?

That said, I hope I have been able to give you an insight in to the other side of power banks.

Now that I have tested it, I am confident enough to put it up for pre order. With 10pcs preorder, you can have you own branding.

Details to follow shortly.

Note

1A - slow charging, less power, charges better.
2A - fast charging, more power,
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by tranxo(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thanks Thespecialone , waiting for the xiaomi 10,400maH review
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
tranxo: Thanks Thespecialone , waiting for the xiaomi 10,400maH review
thanks boss. I will create time to that soon.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Yugosng(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2014
Thespecialone: Day1: Plugged in my tab at 4% battery level to the power bank, display on the power bank reads 99. The tab is rated 3000mah so I expect this power bank to charge it at least three times.

6.09 am August 2nd.
My tab battery was full , the power bank display showed 38

99 - 38 = 69 points.

I used the 2A output. 69/2 = 34.5 x 100

3450mah was expended to charge a 3000mah battery.

These are estimates but it gives one a rough idea. This emphasizes my original claim this power bank is around 9000mah.

Nice stuff you're doing here. I like the fact that you are doing a live test. Very creative and innovative if you asked me.

I am however confused about the results you got here. You said you expected the power bank to charge your tab of 3000mah battery capacity 3 times, hence putting the power bank in the range of 9000mah capacity. However, after a single full charge to your tab, 69% of the power bank's capacity was expended. With only 38% left, how possible is it that the tablet can be charged for another cycle, when you actually need 69% to fully charge it?

I would love it if I can be clarified here, as I am very interested in buying this with a brand name (in bulk).

Thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2014
Yugosng:

Nice stuff you're doing here. I like the fact that you are doing a live test. Very creative and innovative if you asked me.

I am however confused about the results you got here. You said you expected the power bank to charge your tab of 3000mah battery capacity 3 times, hence putting the power bank in the range of 9000mah capacity. However, after a single full charge to your tab, 69% of the power bank's capacity was expended. With only 38% left, how possible is it that the tablet can be charged for another cycle, when you actually need 69% to fully charge it?

I would love it if I can be clarified here, as I am very interested in buying this with a brand name (in bulk).

Thanks

The initial assumption was based on the fact that power losses were not considered.

Where work is done, energy is expended. In charging any device, power bank expends energy.

In this instance, to charge a 3000mah rated device, the 450mah was expended.

Another reason for this was that I used the 2A port which charges faster and uses up more energy.

Hope this answers your question.

Many thanks.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Yugosng(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
^^ Yeah Yeah. I does.

So what is the MOQ to have my brand name printed on the power bank?

Please is there any other style of power bank? I don't really like the looks of this one.

Many thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by Thespecialone(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
Yugosng: ^^ Yeah Yeah. I does.

So what is the MOQ to have my brand name printed on the power bank?

Please is there any other style of power bank? I don't really like the looks of this one.

Many thanks

I am still negotiating with the manufacturer on the branding MOQ.

There are other styles of power banks from the same manufacturer but with different prices sir.
Re: Pre Order Your Customized Power Bank Here|10000mah|LCD DISPLAY| by kentochi(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Space booked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Laptop Deals / Techangels Automatic Gates Operators With Remote Controls Now In Nigeria!!! / S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.