Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat (126760 Views)

Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by ewosk: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2016
mufutau55:

It should only be two... One big one for the S-H-I-T.
And the second one for Water waste/Kitchen water etc...
I don't know what name (BAD) to give your Bricklayer o...
Don't let him turn you into a "Lollipop". The man go suck you finish o.

Hajji M.

in what case do one need a 3rd septic??

Because in a project am handling the plumbers i asked for quote are saying i should dig another septic (3rd) for waste water
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by mufutau55(m): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2016
ewosk:

in what case do one need a 3rd septic??
Because in a project am handling the plumbers i asked for quote are saying i should dig another septic (3rd) for waste water

NONE.

Hajji M.
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by dome777: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hello house. Pls can N1.6m finish a 2 simple bedroom apartment to move in? Its going to be a BQ because I still intend to build a duplex in the near future. Its a 60X120 land. And its located in Oloke housing extension, abeokuta.

===

For Sale:
3bed rm uncompleted flat (Linted Level). Land Dimension - 60X120
Location - Elega, Bode Olude ( Alubarika Est) very close to UNAAB
N2.4m asking price. Call Mr Dami - 08163104165. Kindly share with your contacts.
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by princejones(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Am also following
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Vickyase: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
You can construct your Septic tank / Soakaway to be one unit, partition it and link it with pipe. Or 2Nos dug at different location I mean excreta/ kitchen waste & waste water from bathroom. Finishes to buildings differs and prices will as well differ, individual finishes (taste) differs.
If you've bought your land, need Architectural drawing? structural design e.t.c. and wishes to build/ renovate it at reasonable cost, quality as well as time schedule, don't hesitate to speak with us via the contacts below. Be reminded that you are very secured doing business with us.
VICKYASE NIG. LTD (RC 1241588), will manage your building projects for you. Contacts: 08032514221, 08027136173, and hastenforever@gmail.com / vickyaseforever@gmail.com (Oguntuase Victor). God bless you!
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by chibuzorudo(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2016
guys good morning, I want to build two bed room kitchen, toilet bathroom, no parlor just the two rooms with kitchen toilet n bathroom. the location is enugu state. n the rooms just normal size rooms, I need estimate of how much it will cost the breakdown of the cost. your reply will be appreciated I hail all engineers in the house.
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by sexyboocalher(f): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
@ engr brabus, I need ur contact...
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by 5Onesoul(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by olumide4christ: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
5Onesoul:
I want a detailed break down in terms of materials required, Cost of the material, labor requirement and the costs to build a 4 flat of 3 bedroom each in Seaview Estate & Sangotedo . Lagos State. ( It’s a 2 building on 2 different site)
Each of the flats must have 3 bedrooms; with each having Main Suite (with full bathroom) and 2 other rooms sharing 1 bedroom, 1 toilet Separately. Also 1 visitor’s toilet. And a large sitting room and dinning.

Details are to include:

*Cost of Foundation and German Flooring
*Number of Blocks required and Cost
*Bag of Cements required for shoking blocks and cost
*Bag of Cements required for Plastering block walls and cost
*Woods required for roofing and cost of Carpentry for roofing
*Cost of Aluminium roofing sheets
*Cost of Tiling (labor)
*Number of Tiles required and Cost
*Plumbing requirement and Cost
*Cost of Bulgar Proofs for windows
*Cost of Paints and Labor
*Cost of Aluminium Ceiling
*Cost of Electrical Finishing
*Cost of doors and Locks
*Cost of Bedroom wardrobes and Kitchen Wardropes
A nice plan will be an added advantage

Details should be sent to[b] sensualvet@gmail.com [/b]

In a short-form, the estimate of a building a 4 Units of 3 Bedroom Flats in Seaview Estate & Sangotedoo, Lagos State

NOTE: the contract for this project may be awarded in full (whole) or in parts (eg. Electrical, Roofing or Bricklaying).

Urgent response will be appreciated.
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by olumide4christ: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
5Onesoul:
I want a detailed break down in terms of materials required, Cost of the material, labor requirement and the costs to build a 4 flat of 3 bedroom each in Seaview Estate & Sangotedo . Lagos State. ( It’s a 2 building on 2 different site)
Each of the flats must have 3 bedrooms; with each having Main Suite (with full bathroom) and 2 other rooms sharing 1 bedroom, 1 toilet Separately. Also 1 visitor’s toilet. And a large sitting room and dinning.

Details are to include:

*Cost of Foundation and German Flooring
*Number of Blocks required and Cost
*Bag of Cements required for shoking blocks and cost
*Bag of Cements required for Plastering block walls and cost
*Woods required for roofing and cost of Carpentry for roofing
*Cost of Aluminium roofing sheets
*Cost of Tiling (labor)
*Number of Tiles required and Cost
*Plumbing requirement and Cost
*Cost of Bulgar Proofs for windows
*Cost of Paints and Labor
*Cost of Aluminium Ceiling
*Cost of Electrical Finishing
*Cost of doors and Locks
*Cost of Bedroom wardrobes and Kitchen Wardropes
A nice plan will be an added advantage

Details should be sent to[b] sensualvet@gmail.com [/b]

In a short-form, the estimate of a building a 4 Units of 3 Bedroom Flats in Seaview Estate & Sangotedoo, Lagos State

NOTE: the contract for this project may be awarded in full (whole) or in parts (eg. Electrical, Roofing or Bricklaying).

Urgent response will be appreciated.

Sir, 2 things you need to do:

1. Consult an architect to prepare an architectural drawing for you. Nobody can give you an accurate estimate without a drawing; the info you provided above is simply not enough, unless somebody is only trying to deceive you and con you outt of your hard-earned money.

2. After you have obtained your drawing, consult a Quantity Surveyor to prepare the estimate for you. A Quantity Surveyor is a cost consultant who is trained to determine accurate costs of building projects, amongst other services.

Regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by 5Onesoul(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by beedam(f): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2016
sexyboocalher:
@ engr brabus, I need ur contact...

He is not an engineer ooo. Type his name in the search box below and you will read more about all the people he has made to cry after destroying their dream homes or you check the link I provided below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3148782/how-select-good-builder#46362425

Be careful madam, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by idrezee(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Good day. A friend needs to build five units of one bedroom flat inMaraba Nasarawa State. Help with estimates. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by PipMc(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2016
1. It's not just a regular type of tank. HDPE Type. If you visit chemical industry like me, you can always get one to buy at good price.
2. The difference in cost is incomparable. The whole setup including excavation won't cost more than 80k with the plastic tank been the most expensive component of the setup. The cheapest and smallest septic tank will gulp nothing less than 150k.
3. Passive pressure concern. Hmm! Our location for the setup is carefully considered as it is non-load bearing construction. We placed the tank in soil with a bearing capacity greater than 100 kPa. Those who live in glass house don't throw stones. The area chosen for the setup is restricted to vehicular movement.
4. All outlets, inlets and the vent are prepared and sealed with silicone before burying the tank.
5. The tank is placed on a well compacted gravel and sand bed and the sorrounding backfill materials is equally washed gravel and sand free from organic materials and items that can puncture the tank. [/quote]

I base in Niger state how can I get this tank? can u show the pix of these tank. does GPEE produces these tank?
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by gen2briz(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2016
brabus:

We are human being like you. We are here to help provide solution for your construction needs. We are builders of repute and building beautiful homes is our passion.

To your question,

A simple 2 bedroom bungalow with basic finish (basic as in, Sliding Windows, Longspan Aluminum Roofing, 12mm Iron Burglar Proof, chinese doors, PVc ceilings, Bath tiles to window level, Kitchen tiles in wet areas only, Locally made iron door for the entrance/exit, conduit pipes/wiring, and every other things in a very simple manner) will gulp N2m

Foundation to Move in in 5 weeks

See floor plan attached.
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by 5Onesoul(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by ceasare: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
5Onesoul:

Thanks much, still in search of a good experienced architect.

There are more thqn enough architects here on nairaland if u want.
Like olumide proffered get a set of workjng drwg then a qs quatifies
4 u then u hv a docs to track whatever an engr gvs u.

Note:4gt any free drwg and quotes they are recipe for disaster or possible
Loss of fund or fraud...believe me! If u r building a house of millions of naira
Less than 500k on drawings /BOQ wont kill !dont be a nigerian.....my 20kobo!
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Amydgirl(f): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
brabus:

Oga slaw12, Na question you ask! Here's the answer and the cost shaving tips:

1. The project is personal project. There's no need for extra cost or fee of supervision or project management fee.
2. All labour charges for the project is Free of Charge (FOC). Boys must contribute to Oga's project and there's plenty of Eba to eat after each day's work.
3. Material prices (sharp sand - 4500, gravel - 12k, plaster - 4500, block - 90ngn, iron rods are offcuts bought from iron rod manufacturing company in Ogijo, Ogun state, roofing wood (fadala), 0.35mm gauge roofing Aluminium sheet and so many cost shaving methods were adopted.
4. No German Floor but block holes were filled with pure water satchet and blinded with cement and sand.
5. Using 6 inches block means less cement and sand usage.
6. Precast lintels instead of the traditional lintel construction
7. Sliding window without net. Net installed separately.
8. Used 12mm iron rods for the burglar proof window.
9. Panel doors from Ijebu Ode with frames
10. Tiles in the living room and normal Screeded floor in other rooms.
11. Buried 2000 liters GP tank for the septic tank and installed one well ring for the soakaway. All this less than 45k
12. Asbestos ceiling in all room except living room. Ceiling noggin at 2 x 4 on the exteriors and 4 x 4 in the interiors.
13. Used block construction for the kitchen cabinet with only the front covered up.
14. Used soil excavated from the septic tank and soakaway for Sandfilling the building.
15. And so many other cost saving methods were explored.

Oga slaw12, anything is possible if you really want to achieve it. No deception. If you go the same route, you'll see that you can drive down your cost by 40-45%
Please brabrus, can you reach me on anicheamara@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Handt: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hello all
Please what is rof estimate of building four flat in a storey of four bedroom each .from foundation to the roofing level

Ps reply
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by macsilver(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2017
eghosajohnny:

Good day I'm a builder and would want to contribute to this and first thing is where the plot is but putting that aside I will want you to see this quote as what you will be having in mind as you em back on this project:

The following are:
2,000 6" blocks @130 =260,000
110 bags of cement. =198.000
For all job
Granite 15 tons, = 80,000
Sand for setting. = 35,000
Sand for rendering, = 30,000
Laterite 7trucks, =140,000
Rod 20lgn, = 30,000
Plank 25lgn, = 20.000
Roofing, &lab =400,000
Window sliding, &lab. = 85,000
P v c, and lab = 85,000
Doors, and lab =160,000
Tiles all, and lab =150,000
Sanitary and lab, = 85,000
Wiring and lab, =150,000
Labour on mason,capen,
Iron bendin,labourer, =370,000
Burglary, = 60,000
Soakaway , =100,000

I can supervise the job for you

My contact below
Johnontop14@yahoo.com
!b 3123dd40
Regards

Hello sir. Good work. God bless you.
However I'm just seeing this and I am sure the price would have changed due to the economy of the country. Please sir, can you do this analysis again, putting in mind the state of the country and the new price of commodities now? Thank you
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Lily4eva: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Please i need help seriously. I want to build one bedroom flats two storey building in a strong soil at ABA. I asked a builder to give me estimate of the foundation to dpc and he sent me a bill of 3.8 million just for foundation. Pls is it real. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by KolaShangOne(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lily4eva:
Please i need help seriously. I want to build one bedroom flats two storey building in a strong soil at ABA. I asked a builder to give me estimate of the foundation to dpc and he sent me a bill of 3.8 million just for foundation. Pls is it real. Thanks

Thus is way too much for a 14m x 10m building!!!! Infact divide that figure by 3 million by at least 3.
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by bendiczy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
@brabus pls can u label the plan of that two bedroom flat? coz its nice but am confused on the interpretation
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by selingel: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by chikogu(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2020
Thanks for all the info I find them very useful and I'll contact U wen I'm ready by God's grace soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hardwood For House Roofing 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 1x12, 3x4 call 08182481552 / Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) / A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.