Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. (5903 Views)

SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / "I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by samoks(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
My fellow nairalanders, what I'm about sharing with you is something that has been bordering me for a while now. This post might be a bit long, please I plead with you to give me some minutes from your busy time, and at the end, I need advise on what I really need to do.

I am someone who usually dream dreams, and most times, my dreams come to pass in the way It happened in my dreams, and some other time, it comes out in another form.

Let me start from this one. When I was serving (NYSC), I had a dream and in the dream I saw 2 snakes enter our lodge. And those snakes entered each of the corps members' rooms one after the other, and then one of them entered my room last, and didn't come out. One of my colleagues said we should forget it, while another colleague said we can't leave it in my room. So I and the guy searched for the snake and killed it.

Then in less than a week, troubled brewed in my PPA, and I and the guy who helped me kill the snake were the ones people from the village wanted to kill. We were saved by God's grace. A surprising thing that happened was that that guy who said we should leave the snake in my room was the one who betrayed us.

Then the other dreams about snakes are just too numerous. I always fight snakes in my dreams, but at the end I come out victorious in the dream. One that shook me to my knees was when I traveled to see my family in Kaduna immediately after youth service in February, 2014. In my dream there I saw myself among people who were worshiping a giant python. The snake was as tall as UBA house in Marina, and the head was as big as a tanker/trailer with the eyes shining menacingly with anger and terror.

I was asked to bow and worship it, but I said no, I refused. Right there in the dream I said that the only one worth worshiping is the Prince of Peace...The Holy one of Israel. Then the giant snake came close to me as 'it' saw I was struggling with its subjects. It used its tail to tie my hands and was stretching my hand as if it wanted to tear me apart. I look at it without fear, and I told it that I was ready to die even through unimaginable pain than to bow before it. I said the only one I could bow to was Jesus. At the mention of that name JESUS, there was an earthquake there and all the demons and the giant python were destroyed and then I woke up. This happened around 1:00AM.

I just started worshiping God, I cried my eyes out that night. I told God that if those demons could worship the giant python, why can't I worship him (God). I worshiped God for about 2hours that midnight. My mom joined me in the worship, but I didn't explain to her what I encountered in the dream.

Then when I was about coming back to Lagos, that dream wanted to manifest in real life.
On our way, on the highway, we met Boko Haram boys, they asked us to stop, one of them shot into the air just to scare us, but our driver tried to reverse the bus, then those BH boys started coming out from the bush. They surrounded our bus and started shouting Allah akbah (that is Allah is great, this is what they normally say before killing people for their Allah)...and they tried to shoot and open fire on us. About 10 of them, but all their guns refused to shoot, including the one who shot into the air earlier. As we reversed, when we looked back, they were looking at their guns, maybe wondering what went wrong.

So please why do I always fight with snakes in my dreams?

Some other times when its not snake, I get attacked by someone whom I'd recognize as a family in the dream and I can't shout Jesus. In the dream the person and his colleagues will try to choke me, and I can't shout Jesus. When I wake up, I won't remember that face that I saw in the dream.

Please what do I need to do?

I go to church, but the truth is that I am one of the worst sinners on earth. There is no sin that I haven't committed in this life. I have killed, through helping someone commit abortion, I have taken another person to a hospital where she did abortion...this is why I said I've killed before.

I've stolen church money, I'm into fornication, masturbation, I lie, I cheat etc.

I'm I redeemable? I'm I worth saving by God?
Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
you are crazy and need to visit a mental institution.
Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by samoks(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
@Pagan9ja....why would you say I'm crazy? Why the insult? Is this how matured you are?

5 Likes

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by bizzlemie(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Brother, there is no sin big enough to deny anyone from God's mercy and grace. You could be the most notorious sinner to walk the face of planet Earth, but in just minutes, all your sins will be erased, and you can live a new life of righteousness and peace...

All you need to do is go to God in prayer, truly and sincerely confess your sins, ask for forgiveness and accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Redeemer. You'll be amazed how your life will be transformed for good!

It's that easy bruh smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by 5minsmadness: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
No sin is too big for God, if you sincerely repent of it.
Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
You met Boko boys?
Was this in your dream?
Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
samoks: @Pagan9ja....why would you say I'm crazy? Why the insult? Is this how matured you are?

First of all your write up is all trash meant to advertise your jewish religion.

Second why are you insulting the Guardian spirit of some parts of Nigeria?

Dont you know that the Snake is a very powerful spirit reverred in many parts of the world including Nigeria?

Why drag in our religious beliefs to justify your man-worship?

1 Like

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
do you know that your jesus was having affair with the prost.itute mary magdalene?
Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by DONOCSO(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
1. I must say you are a very lucky person.
2. You are passing through a confused spiritual state of mind.
3. You are not the worst sinners on earth.

what should you do?

answer - decide if you really want to make Jesus your personal lord; by personal I mean having a customized relationship with Him - that is following Jesus in truth and in spirit as His spirit in you direct. then cast all your fears and worries on Him knowing he can never fail.

and please stop killing snakes, save those chaming creatures. support mother nature. think green! smiley
Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by samoks(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist: You met Boko boys?
Was this in your dream?

Boko Boys in real life. Somewhere in a Village on the outskirts of Kaduna State.

2 Likes

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by samoks(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

First of all your write up is all trash meant to advertise your jewish religion.

Second why are you insulting the Guardian spirit of some parts of Nigeria?

Dont you know that the Snake is a very powerful spirit reverred in many parts of the world including Nigeria?

Why drag in our religious beliefs to justify your man-worship?

Please sir, this thread is not meant for argument, I am here to seek help. If you believe in snakes, what I'm telling you is that I always defeat those (your) snakes in my dream at the mention of the name of Jesus.

I also said I'm a sinner, I just wonder why that name Jesus keeps saving my ass in the dream.

5 Likes

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
...And I immediately remembered this song while reading OP's article, "I believe that my redeemer lives" by Nicole Mullen. I love the song so much that I can't do without listening to it in a day. I'm not a lover of Nigerian and American music except Gospel ones. They irk me.

Yes, while reading your article, I felt like crying when I came across the place about some of the sin you have committed.

Well, I am not perfect and I do commit some of those sin listed by you but the lion of judah still save me and I am praying I'd be delivered in some days.

Oh prince of peace you're the Lord of host.

@OP, the lord is Great. Make Jesus your personal saviour. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
samoks:

Please sir, this thread is not meant for argument, I am here to seek help. If you believe in snakes, what I'm telling you is that I always defeat those (your) snakes in my dream at the mention of the name of Jesus.

I also said I'm a sinner, I just wonder why that name Jesus keeps saving my ass in the dream.

Dude thats because you are a sinner and consorting with the devil (jesus).

stop being obsessed about these things and pick up your book and start studying.

If you cant do that, go outside your home and help the people and animals and make yourself useful to the society.

Mark my words, all these dreams will vanish.

1 Like

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
DONOCSO: and please stop killing snakes, save those chaming creatures. support mother nature. think green! smiley

I don't support killing of snake. But do you mean I shouldn't kill a snake that enter my house. undecided

Well, I have phobia for snake especially pythons. undecided
Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
samoks:

Boko Boys in real life. Somewhere in a Village on the outskirts of Kaduna State.

I really want to believe you.... lipsrsealed
Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
DONOCSO:

and please stop killing snakes, save those chaming creatures. support mother nature. think green! smiley

na soo..........Nigerians need to change this village mentality.

Even our ancestors never had this degraded mentality as displayed by the mid 20th-21st century generations.
Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

I don't support killing of snake. But do you mean I shouldn't kill a snake that enter my house. undecided

Pythons never harm humans. DOnt you know this?
Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
Anyone here who is from a farming background will know that snakes protect our crops from rats and other pests who destroy the crop.
Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Pythons never harm humans. DOnt you know this?

I know nau. But, I have a phobia for snake. undecided

I can't even stand killing any of it but if I stay in a village and it comes into my room, I might garner all the zeal and kill it because I can't be waiting for it to leave. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
PAGAN9JA: Anyone here who is from a farming background will know that snakes protect our crops from rats and other pests who destroy the crop.
You expect Christians who think cockroaches are from the pit of hell to understand?

2 Likes

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

I know nau. But, I have a phobia for snake. undecided

I can't even stand killing any of it but if I stay in a village and it comes into my room, I might garner all the zeal and kill it because I can't be waiting for it to leave. undecided

you have to pick it up and put it outside.

oh well..........never mind.....do what you want.

I have done my bit.
Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by DONOCSO(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

why should a snake enter your house if it dose not like you? let me tell you something, it is only humans that kill out of hateful passion. animals will only attack you when you have such hatred in your head - they have a way of knowing.

2 Likes

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by DONOCSO(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

na soo..........Nigerians need to change this village mentality.

Even our ancestors never had this degraded mentality as displayed by the mid 20th-21st century generations.

the funy part is their stupid contempt for another person's believe and way of life.

2 Likes

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
DONOCSO:

why should a snake enter your house if it those not like you? let me tell you something, it is only humans that kill out of hateful passion. animals will only attack you when you have such hatred in your head - [the have a way of knowing.

Keep deceiving yourself and gullible fellows. cheesy You read snake101 or they told you? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

you have to pick it up and put it outside.

oh well..........never mind.....do what you want.

I have done my bit.

Ewww! sad Like we haven't heard countless stories where snake bit his owner. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by DONOCSO(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

Keep deceiving yourself and gullible fellows. cheesy You read snake101 or they told you? grin

why should you agree with what I say when you already think you should kill a creature you're yet to meet?
Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
DONOCSO:

why should you agree with what I say when you already think you should kill a creature you're yet to meet?

I won't kill a snake that's minding its business in a bush or somewhere else but if it enters inside my house or compound, na death. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by Dreal1247: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
samoks: My fellow nairalanders, what I'm about sharing with you is something that has been bordering me for a while now. This post might be a bit long, please I plead with you to give me some minutes from your busy time, and at the end, I need advise on what I really need to do.

I am someone who usually dream dreams, and most times, my dreams come to pass in the way It happened in my dreams, and some other time, it comes out in another form.

Let me start from this one. When I was serving (NYSC), I had a dream and in the dream I saw 2 snakes enter our lodge. And those snakes entered each of the corps members' rooms one after the other, and then one of them entered my room last, and didn't come out. One of my colleagues said we should forget it, while another colleague said we can't leave it in my room. So I and the guy searched for the snake and killed it.

Then in less than a week, troubled brewed in my PPA, and I and the guy who helped me kill the snake were the ones people from the village wanted to kill. We were saved by God's grace. A surprising thing that happened was that that guy who said we should leave the snake in my room was the one who betrayed us.

Then the other dreams about snakes are just too numerous. I always fight snakes in my dreams, but at the end I come out victorious in the dream. One that shook me to my knees was when I traveled to see my family in Kaduna immediately after youth service in February, 2014. In my dream there I saw myself among people who were worshiping a giant python. The snake was as tall as UBA house in Marina, and the head was as big as a tanker/trailer with the eyes shining menacingly with anger and terror.

I was asked to bow and worship it, but I said no, I refused. Right there in the dream I said that the only one worth worshiping is the Prince of Peace...The Holy one of Israel. Then the giant snake came close to me as 'it' saw I was struggling with its subjects. It used its tail to tie my hands and was stretching my hand as if it wanted to tear me apart. I look at it without fear, and I told it that I was ready to die even through unimaginable pain than to bow before it. I said the only one I could bow to was Jesus. At the mention of that name JESUS, there was an earthquake there and all the demons and the giant python were destroyed and then I woke up. This happened around 1:00AM.

I just started worshiping God, I cried my eyes out that night. I told God that if those demons could worship the giant python, why can't I worship him (God). I worshiped God for about 2hours that midnight. My mom joined me in the worship, but I didn't explain to her what I encountered in the dream.

Then when I was about coming back to Lagos, that dream wanted to manifest in real life.
On our way, on the highway, we met Boko Haram boys, they asked us to stop, one of them shot into the air just to scare us, but our driver tried to reverse the bus, then those BH boys started coming out from the bush. They surrounded our bus and started shouting Allah akbah (that is Allah is great, this is what they normally say before killing people for their Allah)...and they tried to shoot and open fire on us. About 10 of them, but all their guns refused to shoot, including the one who shot into the air earlier. As we reversed, when we looked back, they were looking at their guns, maybe wondering what went wrong.

So please why do I always fight with snakes in my dreams?

Some other times when its not snake, I get attacked by someone whom I'd recognize as a family in the dream and I can't shout Jesus. In the dream the person and his colleagues will try to choke me, and I can't shout Jesus. When I wake up, I won't remember that face that I saw in the dream.

Please what do I need to do?

I go to church, but the truth is that I am one of the worst sinners on earth. There is no sin that I haven't committed in this life. I have killed, through helping someone commit abortion, I have taken another person to a hospital where she did abortion...this is why I said I've killed before.

I've stolen church money, I'm into fornication, masturbation, I lie, I cheat etc.

I'm I redeemable? I'm I worth saving by God?
For God to save you in your dreams, it is an indication that he still loves you. The Bible says that even while we were yet sinners, Christ came and died for us. Just seek a true Bible believing church like Redeemed, Mfm, chosen, etc and if possible, subject yourself to deliverance.
Them concerning your dreams, it is the serpent that is worshipped in your family that is manifesting in different ways chainiv you. It is your family idol that is connected to Satan, the great serpent. But after deliverance, you will see yourself kill the serpent. I pray that God will assist you in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by GooseBaba: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist:
You expect Christians who think cockroaches are from the pit of hell to understand?

You no lie at all...the other day someone very close to me said ants were demonic. That demons take different shapes... Smh...talkless of snakes...

1 Like

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by GooseBaba: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
@samoks

I was asked to bow and worship it, but I said no, I refused. Right there in the dream I said that the only one worth worshiping is the Prince of Peace...The Holy one of Israel. Then the giant snake came close to me as 'it' saw I was struggling with its subjects. It used its tail to tie my hands and was stretching my hand as if it wanted to tear me apart.

One day like that... When boko boys where shooting at my sports car, while shouting Allah is the one true god..! I just told them that I worship the "Holy one of Warri"...hmmm.. No be small thing.. I saw them literally shiiiting blood on the spot. They fell down and died.
Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by Sokijosh: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
For all you snakes lovers <GENESIS 3:13-15> And the Lord God said unto the woman, what is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, the serpent beguiled me, and i did eat. And the Lord God said unto the serpent , because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field. UPON they belly shalt thou go, and dust shall thou eat all the days of thy life. And I will put enmity between thee and the woman and between thy seed and her seed, it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heels.
Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lalasticlala must hear this

On a more serious note. You have fear of snakes. That's why you keep dreaming of them. I used to dream of snakes too until I conquered that fear. Visit a snake park and spend some time there and your mind will stop using them to instill terror in you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"when The Missionaries Arrived, The Africans Had The Land: / Child Marriage In The Bible? / "God Cannot Be Tempted. Jesus Was Tempted. Therefore, Jesus Cannot Be God". How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.