Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Consultant Pharmacists; The Impetus For Improved Nigerian Quality Of Health - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Consultant Pharmacists; The Impetus For Improved Nigerian Quality Of Health (15971 Views)

Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud / Consultant Pharmacists; The Impetus For Improved Nigerians Quality Of Health / Pharmacists: The Drug Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consultant Pharmacists; The Impetus For Improved Nigerian Quality Of Health by sigolisis: 12:59am On Jul 15, 2014
rotadeco27: In the hospital setting u cant become a consultant wcout having passed through the rigor of residency training programm wch takes 4 to 8 yrs depending on d area of specialization I.e the Dr must ave graduated frm med sch ,done internship,nysc witten primaries b4 the training, I don't seem to undrstan. Y Jhesu want to turn d title to pure water.I will also look 4 drving job in teaching hospital so I can bcome a consultant ambulance driver then Chief medical director
angry

Same in pharmacy, I really don't have time to dissect this. A Consultant Pharmacist goes through a similar training rigour after internship and NYSC @ the West African Postgraduate College of Pharmacy for a specialty in say Paediatrics or CVD for not less than 6 years.
Re: Consultant Pharmacists; The Impetus For Improved Nigerian Quality Of Health by sigolisis: 1:07am On Jul 15, 2014
Iwegbadu:

Ori e pe jare. Its obvious their course is pure water thats why they are thinking like they have cerebral diaorrhea

No offence but you know you are wrong. Thank God you did at least one pharmacy course while in school, what was your score? Hmm... Diaris God o, all the lies you are sharing
Re: Consultant Pharmacists; The Impetus For Improved Nigerian Quality Of Health by Iwegbadu(m): 4:19am On Jul 15, 2014
sigolisis:

No offence but you know you are wrong. Thank God you did at least one pharmacy course while in school, what was your score? Hmm... Diaris God o, all the lies you are sharing

How law wan do pharmacy course? Mumu think before you talk.
Re: Consultant Pharmacists; The Impetus For Improved Nigerian Quality Of Health by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2014
sisiafrika: the thwart have been creating different monicker and stalking me up and down. He gets more frustrated cos I refuse to quote him. His other monicker are 'sisinaijayeyeo' and 'alleluia'. Once he gets banned, he opens another.[url] the thwart have been creating different monicker and stalking me up and down. He gets more frustrated cos I refuse to quote him. His other monicker are 'sisinaijayeyeo' and 'alleluia'. Once he gets banned, he opens another.[/url] the thwart have been creating different monicker and stalking me up and down. He gets more frustrated cos I refuse to quote him. His other monicker are 'sisinaijayeyeo' and 'alleluia'. Once he gets banned, he opens another.

Who is this foool? undecided
Re: Consultant Pharmacists; The Impetus For Improved Nigerian Quality Of Health by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2014
sisiafrika: 'oozing iq reducer' ? Dats another one. Kini olodo oni invent? Ara oto oshi everyday. Keep disguising as a law student bt I'm satisfied dat I have elevated ur blood pressure thru raw nerve stepping.. If u are banned again, created another username, as u have been doing. 'Sisinaijayeyeo' 'alleluia' and many more u hv created. Only losers stalk. On a normal day, I don't quote low lives, nah nah nah, but I hv decided to give ur boring life a meaning by bringing this exception into my rule. Let's watch how d fukk up treating goes. Last time m gonna quote u

Thunder faya you dia Idioot
Re: Consultant Pharmacists; The Impetus For Improved Nigerian Quality Of Health by Iwegbadu(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2014
Alleluia:

Who is this foool? undecided

I dey tell u say sisiafrika be correct idiat. Make her foolishness come show. Come dey say we are the same person i laugh in spannish s!s!afrika. No one get time to be stalking ur ugly arse binsh
Re: Consultant Pharmacists; The Impetus For Improved Nigerian Quality Of Health by adeoladrg(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
sigolisis:

Same in pharmacy, I really don't have time to dissect this. A Consultant Pharmacist goes through a similar training rigour after internship and NYSC @ the West African Postgraduate College of Pharmacy for a specialty in say Paediatrics or CVD for not less than 6 years.

God bless you jor!
Re: Consultant Pharmacists; The Impetus For Improved Nigerian Quality Of Health by sigolisis: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Iwegbadu:

How law wan do pharmacy course? Mumu think before you talk.

How dare you referred to a prestigious course like PHARMACY pure water? I even thought you were a doctor trying to seek public sympathy. Anyway, i'm not here to trade words or insult anyone, this is suppose to be intellectual arguments, opinions and facts dropping forum. Please respect yourself sir

2 Likes

Re: Consultant Pharmacists; The Impetus For Improved Nigerian Quality Of Health by Jman06(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2017
Lmao...I can't stop laughing at the INSECURITY of the average nigerian doctors whenever the Pharmacists are around.

I think the antidote to all these egocentric attitudes is for the pharmacists to start exposing all prescription errors by the doctors and stop covering up their numerous drug errors that have sent many to their early graves. Atleast to get the people not to trust an average nigerian doctor on issues relating to drugs, because they barely know drugs and too egocentric to have the pharmacists advise them.

Imagine the level of insecurity they exhibited on this thread...
Re: Consultant Pharmacists; The Impetus For Improved Nigerian Quality Of Health by nurain150(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Jman06:
Lmao...I can't stop laughing at the INSECURITY of the average nigerian doctors whenever the Pharmacists are around.

I think the antidote to all these egocentric attitudes is for the pharmacists to start exposing all prescription errors by the doctors and stop covering up their numerous drug errors that have sent many to their early graves. Atleast to get the people not to trust an average nigerian doctor on issues relating to drugs, because they barely know drugs and too egocentric to have the pharmacists advise them.

Imagine the level of insecurity they exhibited on this thread...

Don't mind them Pharmacy now has a consultant status in 2021 rn.

1 Like

Re: Consultant Pharmacists; The Impetus For Improved Nigerian Quality Of Health by nurain150(m): 12:51am On Dec 08, 2021
blinzho69:
If a CONSULTANT Pharmacist do all the above! What now does a PHARMACIST do? Educate us.
Lol a Pharmacist is a guy thats not interested in the hospital setting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? / Misitura Arowona: Anti-TB Drug Developed By UNILORIN PhD Student / Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.