Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

$50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / $50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account (2037 Views)

How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal / Cash Giveaway Trends On Nigeria's Bloggers / Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account by sirajwahid: 1:05am On Jul 13, 2014
It was more than a week i didn't publish anything on my blog although i wrote 15+ articles in the time period but i didn't publish any one on my blog. I was receiving 1-2 emails daily regarding traffic generation methods so i decided to write a post in which i summarized all my articles related to traffic generation and published it along with a cash giveaway of $50.

Why i announced the giveaway?

I never thought of announcing cash giveaways on any of my blogs although i do give other useful products in the form of incentives to my readers but cash giveaway wasn't in my mind at all.

I received more than 7 emails in 2 days from newbies who were willing to work for me but it was really difficult for me to have too much people into my team. All of them were expecting me to setup blogs along with domains for them. So, i decided to help any one reader of my blog by sending $50 cash straight to his Paypal.

Here is the giveaway: http://promarketerz.com/cash-giveaway/
Re: $50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account by SupremeDimeji(m): 1:38am On Jul 13, 2014
Re: $50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account by sirajwahid: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2014
Why are you spamming my thread?
Re: $50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account by sirajwahid: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2014
anybody participated?
Re: $50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account by Abdul9025(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2014
Yeah siraj am here
Re: $50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2014
sirajwahid: anybody participated?

Hi siraj. here is my email. Dan.modebe@gmail.com. I A̶̲̥̅♏ about T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ do a product launch on Warrior Forum but I need a test run with your traffic method.

Details when you email me. A chance for you and T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ make money.
Re: $50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account by sirajwahid: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Abdul9025: Yeah siraj am here

Thanks Abdul smiley
Re: $50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account by Abdul9025(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
sirajwahid:

Thanks Abdul smiley
so hw is it?
Re: $50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account by sirajwahid: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Abdul9025: so hw is it?

It's great.
Re: $50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
sirajwahid:

It's great.

Hey siraj I A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry I will send the stuffs T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ you right away.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Create A Forum Like Nairaland. Pls Help!!! / Can You Add Multiple Members To A Facebook Group? Enter Here / Php Web Developer Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.