Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

\**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ (4461 Views)

Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Guykhena Vs Ksslib ~ * + * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ by Tiyazman(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kslib:
See your life?

Where is the fire you promised to burn me with? Mshheeeew!! Na only to dey make mouth like ashewo u sabi.. grin
Ode grin

So you didn't notice FFR is closed for now? undecided
Re: \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ by Guykhena(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kslib:
I noticed..

I'm not talking ffr, i'm talking about a battle thread.

*** Guykhena and Jiggs.. Hope i'm not derailing you guys' thread?
Of cus you are... Since its you,you might get a free pass... smiley
But on a serious note,take your chats to the Rap Battles Chat Thread,what should be discussesd here should be based on the battle and nothing else.
Giiyaz,easy......
Re: \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ by Kslib(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Guykhena:
Of cus you are... Since its you,you might get a free pass... smiley
But on a serious note,take your chats to the Rap Battles Chat Thread,what should be discussesd here should be based on the battle and nothing else.
Giiyaz,easy......

Ok thanks!! Still getting to know how things are done here..

Giyaz, use the chat thread!! Ode!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ by Tiyazman(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kslib:
I noticed..

I'm not talking ffr, i'm talking about a battle thread.

*** Guykhena and Jiggs.. Hope i'm not derailing you guys' thread?
Create a diss thread for you? Pftt! You ain't even a textcee! undecided

And stop derailing this thread, let's talk in the Chatroom tongue
Re: \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
I WANNA BATTLE ANYBODY HERE.PLEASE SET ME UP...........AM A FIRST TIMER HERE...
Re: \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ by ckushy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
iamaromolaeran: I WANNA BATTLE ANYBODY HERE.PLEASE SET ME UP...........AM A FIRST TIMER HERE...
post here www.nairaland.com/1009705/nairaland-rap-battles-real-call/21
Re: \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ by airmark(m): 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
coogar:

no need to get salty about my verdict - 90% of the cats here will still give you the W cos they are all faggöts anyways. however, if you are a man of dignity & decorum, you should concede defeat & hope for a rematch!

in live battles, it depends on what was agreed. if the ish is unlimited then all kinda bullshit comes along. however, this was a time-limit battle. drop 20 lines & that's it. you went on a SSCE composition & it bored the fück outta me.

i dunno you from adam & i have got nothing against you. i don't judge personalities, i only judge the bars i see. you built an expensive mansion on a poorly-laid foundation. if your bars can't be easily comprehended by the audience, what's the essence of spitting it?

I partly agreed with coogar on this. Rules are rules , i was shocked when i saw guykhena's lines. But as regards coogars last statement, he also always said his bars were not meant for mediocres cos they will fly over them, now he's saying : ''if your bars can't be easily comprehended by the audience, what's the essence of spitting it''. I remember some monikers always came to explain some of his lines after being dropped. Double standard? Yes. More verdicts please.
I have been so busy as i'm on a regional biz tour. Will drop verd tomoro. Pls lets stop derailing .
Re: \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ by coogar: 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
airmark:

I partly agreed with coogar on this. Rules are rules , i was shocked when i saw guykhena's lines. But as regards coogars last statement, he also always said his bars were not meant for mediocres cos they will fly over them, now he's saying : ''if your bars can't be easily comprehended by the audience, what's the essence of spitting it''.

you completely misunderstood my message.
someone wanted me to keep dropping verses on FFR....i told him it's a waste of time cos my bars fly over people's head on there so i stopped spitting. however, there's a difference between good bars that are slept on & complete nonsense bars.

I remember some monikers always came to explain some of his lines after being dropped. Double standard? Yes. More verdicts please.
I have been so busy as i'm on a regional biz tour. Will drop verd tomoro. Pls lets stop derailing .

it's not double standard!
i don't spit my bars because it flies over people's head.......just like i am telling this dude not to spit bars people can't comprehend.
Re: \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ by airmark(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
coogar:

you completely misunderstood my message.
someone wanted me to keep dropping verses on FFR....i told him it's a waste of time cos my bars fly over people's head on there so i stopped spitting. however, there's a difference between good bars that are slept on & complete nonsense bars.

it's not double standard!
i don't spit my bars because it flies over people's head.......just like i am telling this dude not to spit bars people can't comprehend.
Smart alec.
Re: \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ by ShadySlim(m): 3:30am On Jul 16, 2014
My vital verdict
I can't expantiate...
Opener - Guykhena
Metaphor/simile - guykhena
punchlines - jigsaw
wordplay/pun - guykhena
personals - guykhena
rhyme - jigsaw
flow - jigsaw
closer - Tie

guykhena got this. Jigsaw you are good! I love your style, you dont stretch, bars compressed, but you didn't come hard.
Re: \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ by fuckyouhard: 6:35am On Jul 16, 2014
ckushy, stop foolin urself in disguise! we hardly recognise u not to mention shadyslim ur ghost id
Re: \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ by ojoawo(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2014
I am disappointed with the level of rhyming done by guykhena maybe because i expected better, your verse didnt rhymes, you could have tried in-rhymes at least if it was gonna affect your punches.
Jigsaw's verse is a drop for FFR not a battle... the punches didnt hurt

but I'll give guykhena the win
Re: \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ by Guykhena(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2014
ojoawo: I am disappointed with the level of rhyming done by guykhena maybe because i expected better, your verse didnt rhymes, you could have tried in-rhymes at least if it was gonna affect your punches.
Jigsaw's verse is a drop for FFR not a battle... the punches didnt hurt

but I'll give guykhena the win

It seems I focused on the stings too much...
Am gonna work it...
Thanks for your verds.
Re: \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ by tituswallace8: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2015
Concentrate when you meditate
Woo si and don't hesitate
The new guy is heavy weight
So realize before I devastate
Word to young serg no adverbs
Bleep yo bird she can swerve with no curves
FAM beefing on the set and Steve Harvey can't host that
Put seven in your back like a mick Vick throw back
Take pic of your remains with my Kodak then post that
I'm that volient dog remember cojak
I try to be calm
But I had some chilly beans last night and that shit got me gassed up
So when I m chopping I ain't stopping till u had enough
I'm fast and rough
Like a Hot nerd that rush to nut
The butts I touched
Talking pistol and maybe two or three sluts
Can't help but to bust in the guts
I give two or three bleeps
I do dumb stuff pushing my luck
Like getting hungry and Robbin pizza hut for two or three bucks
Steal the delivery truck and laugh when pedestrians are struck
Eating a large pepperoni with my music up
And speed past polos tossing out the pizza crust

Jesus ! WHAT!
Yeah I said it
I'm the best, man like the friend at his weddin
Niggas like frankly yous a beast
I don't know frank or lee u tryna play a prank on me
Got churches mad at me like I started kirk franklin beef
Like I ain't who u really came to see
I don't aim to pee
I just let it hang in front of me
I should build a cage and be done with me
Cuz I admit I'm crazier than a son of bitch
Re: \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ by dj5naira(m): 3:27am On May 23, 2015
coogar:

no need to get salty about my verdict - 90% of the cats here will still give you the W cos they are all faggöts anyways. [size=24pt]however, if you are a man of dignity & decorum, you should concede defeat & hope for a rematch![/size]

in live battles, it depends on what was agreed. if the ish is unlimited then all kinda bullshit comes along. however, this was a time-limit battle. drop 20 lines & that's it. you went on a SSCE composition & it bored the fück outta me.

i dunno you from adam & i have got nothing against you. i don't judge personalities, i only judge the bars i see. you built an expensive mansion on a poorly-laid foundation. if your bars can't be easily comprehended by the audience, what's the essence of spitting it?

LWKMW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend / M.i Diss-lyric,verse 2 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.