Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,999 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

That Awkward Moment... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Awkward Moment... (4351 Views)

That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / That Awkward Moment (photos) / That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment... by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 13, 2014
That awkward moment wen Ur braids starts pulling off inside the church and the brother sitting next to U picks it up and says"here is ur hair miss"... Chai!

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment... by Boland(m): 1:08am On Jul 14, 2014
I like that ring on ur Profile pic, would you mind if I give u that as a present? wink .
Re: That Awkward Moment... by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 14, 2014
I don't mind,Mister.
Boland: I like that ring on ur Profile pic, would you mind if I give u that as a present? wink .
Re: That Awkward Moment... by Boland(m): 7:25am On Jul 14, 2014
Adorayble: I don't mind,Mister.
Okay then....
Re: That Awkward Moment... by Andrea18(f): 12:50am On Jul 15, 2014
That awkward moment when ur pastors calls out all virgins for prayers.... U are still sitting....... Ur mum is watching.....

3 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment... by Xsenga(f): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Andrea18: That awkward moment when ur pastors calls out all virgins for prayers.... U are still sitting....... Ur mum is watching.....
VERY FUNNY. grin
Re: That Awkward Moment... by ifex370(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Andrea18: That awkward moment when ur pastors calls out all virgins for prayers.... U are still sitting....... Ur mum is watching.....
Re: That Awkward Moment... by iceberylin(m): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
that awkward moment your holding a Fart in front of ur Crush
Re: That Awkward Moment... by Kai5vil: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: That Awkward Moment... by laplace19(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
That awkward moment when you were about to plug your low battery phone and PHCN just take the light...

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment... by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2014
That awkward moment wen u and Ur father are both waiting for a bus and a car stops to offer U a lift*eyes rolling*

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment... by Krasid(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2014
That awkward moment when you finish telling a joke and you are the only one laughing.

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment... by IamMe001: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2014
Adorayble: That awkward moment wen Ur braids starts pulling off inside the church and the brother sitting next to U picks it up and says"here is ur hair miss"... Chai!
dat awkward moment I thought I was actually going to laugh

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment... by funkystanl(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
That Awkward Moment

6 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ah dey tell U brother! Lol... So funny
funkystanl: That Awkward Moment
Re: That Awkward Moment... by funkystanl(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Adorayble: Ah dey tell U brother! Lol... So funny

That kind tin can be so painful but we no go just fit cry. Just like last week, I was downloading with 3G and I slept off. When I woke up arnd 5am my BA3 was already blinking red. I felt like using fire 2charge d fone. cheesy
Re: That Awkward Moment... by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Hehehehe,too painful...
funkystanl:

That kind tin can be so painful but we no go just fit cry. Just like last week, I was downloading with 3G and I slept off. When I woke up arnd 5am my BA3 was already blinking red. I felt like using fire 2charge d fone. cheesy

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment... by funkystanl(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2014
That awkward moment when your pastor calls all the virgin to stand up and as a 35 year old full grown man with all endownments, you stood up! Your father looks @ u, your mum, and all the pweetie church ladies be like.......
Re: That Awkward Moment... by tosyne2much(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
funkystanl: That awkward moment when your pastor calls all the virgin to stand up and as a 35 year old full grown man with all endownments, you stood up! Your father looks @ u, your mum, and all the pweetie church ladies be like.......
hahahahhahaha guy u no go use laff tear my belle oooo
Re: That Awkward Moment... by Superstar007(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Saying goodbye to someone
then realizing they’re going the
same way as you.

Facebook stalking someone
and accidentally liking their
profile picture from six years ago.

Trying to search for something from facebook but instead you posted it in the comment box

Going in for a hug but all the
person wanted was a handshake.

Telling someone a hilarious
story and realizing that they were
the one who told it to you

laughing at something you
remember and everyone thinks
you’re hearing voices in your
head.

When someone says they’re
going to a funeral or a hospital
visit and telling them reflexively
to “have fun!”

When you
update your facebook status, "Salary things on point" and your landlord likes your status

when you
wait for a reply and you realise you
were the one who didn't reply

when you
realise your phone isn't in your
pocket and later realized you are
holding it

when
BH suicide bomber tries to
bomb a millitary barrack and the bomb no gree explode. .

3 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment... by ayoaces: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
When your wig falls off inside brt bus

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment... by Negro1: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2014
That moment when your babe calls you

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment... by codedearner(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2014
Dat akward moment in an exam hall when everyone else is using a ruler and you have no idea why.

3 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
That moment

Re: That Awkward Moment... by tosyne2much(m): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2014
Dat awkward moment wen u put on a dead wrist watch and someone ask u what tym is it
Re: That Awkward Moment... by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2014
codedearner: Dat akward moment in an exam hall when everyone else is using a ruler and you have no idea why.
as in ehn
Re: That Awkward Moment... by Nmeri17: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2015
that awkward moment when u hear your three year old niece singing "I'm looking for my Johnny" angry

(1) (Reply)

Daddy How was I born? / This Is What Happen When You Put Your Nose In Other People's Matter. / !!!today Is My Birthday!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.