Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? (147147 Views)

Is Perfect White Cream Safe? / How Good Is Easy White Body Lotion / Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by AnnieBeyonce(f): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Krinel:
By the time u realize that your white is not perfect, it will be too late therefore run .
..lol
Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by Tabelachizza(f): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
pls who knows about Aveeno White Cream?
Is it a Good cream
Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by houseofphreedah: 6:02am On Jun 08, 2015
It's not just about you Using any Lightening Skin, you have to use a Cream that is meant for your Skin, in House of Phreedah Body Care & Spa we have all it takes to Beautify your skin. Call me, then I ask you some questions concerning your skin, I will then recommend the right Cream for your skin 08037018772
Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by homesodear: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Do you desire a BEAUTIFUL skin tone? Get rid of DARK KNUCKLES, knees and spots fast, without the harsh side effects of mercury, hydroquinone or steroids? Do you desire FLAWLESS, YOUNGER and HEALTHY skin? Flawless Skin Managers will help you rediscover your skin’s natural beauty safely and gently enhance your skin tone and lighten your complexion as desired with our easy-do-it-yourself exciting Classes. Get exhaustive knowledge with great tips and ideas and a great perfect basis to do it yourself like a pro, all for less in the comfort of your home in our JUNE classes.
Come get it @ the Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar.

Duration: 2 days
FOR LAGOS PARTICIPANTS AND IT’S ENVIRONS
COST PER HEAD: N40, 000
DATE: 19TH AND 20TH JUNE, 2015
VENUE: WELLNESS PLACE, SECOND FLOOR, BUFFALO HOUSE, 2 ALLEN AVENUE , IKEJA, LAGOS.

FOR PORT HACOURT PARTICIPANTS AND IT’S ENVIRONS
COST PER HEAD: N50, 000
DATE: 26TH AND 27TH JUNE, 2015
VENUE: 1 AMEN CLOSE BY MINI EZEKWU STR, OFF OKPORO ROAD, BY FIRST ARTILLERY BUSTOP, PORT HACOURT, RIVERS STATE

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, open to all male and female

COVERAGE:
• Skin Anatomy
• Facials for different skin Types/Skin Lightening soap recipe
• How to use Chemical Peel/Lactic Acid cream recipe
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment/Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/Anti Ageing Vitamin Serum
• Fast Stretch Marks removal that really works!!

Time: 10am prompt.

FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Selected Skin Care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.
PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or add on Whatsapp 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 participants to register. You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by itzdopekid(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
this perfect white spoilt my skin,,am still crying up till date
Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by itzdopekid(m): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
spoilt my skin..thats a very stupid cream
Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by rosade: 11:18am On Oct 19, 2015
A GLOWING SKIN WITH PURE NATURAL SKINCARE If you desire a glowing and bright skin, free from chemical damages, rashes and sun darken, if also you want your natural skin color to glow and bright without toning or darken, then all you need are these two natural skincare products: Moringa soap and Pishon Skincare Oil. The soap is made of Moringa and 12 other natural ingredients including coconut oil, olive oil, cucumber and others for natural skincare and skin treatment.
The Pishon skincare oil is made of Coconut oil, Carrot oil, Cucumber, oil, Olive oil, Onions, Vitamins C and E oil for anti-ageing, sun protection, skin unifying, and for skin healing. You can use this Pishon oil as a daily body lotion, facial cleansing oil and you can mix it with your favorite body lotion or cream. Mixing Pishon Oil with your favorite body cream will reduce chemical harsh and makes it mild.
PRICE The FreshGreen Moringa soap, 3 pieces in a pack is N2000, 5 pieces in a pack is 3500 The Pishon Skincare oil is N2500 Soap with Pishon Skincare oil together is N4500. watsapp-08164287833

1 Share

Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by rosade: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2015
GET RID OF STRETCH MARK, STUBBORN PIMPLES,
ACNE
The reality of Moringa skincare products!
Get your face and skin cleansed from pimples,
cream burn, sun burn, Ringworm, stretch marks,
and other infections, and see your skin smooth and
fresh like a baby with FreshGreen Moringa Soap
and FreshGreen Moringa Body lotion. With these
products, pimples, rashes will be cleared within 2
weeks, your face becoming smooth and shining; sun
burns and spots for about 3 months and for
stretch mark, the treatment is within 3 to 6
months, depending on how long or large the stretch
mark.
Pure Natural, Perfect Beauty!
FreshGreen Moringa Skincare products offer a
skin-healthy alternative to many of the harsh and
toxic chemical oriented skincare products found on
store shelves. This wonderful Moringa soaps and
body cream are made in small batches, contain high
quality oils such as Pure Olive oil, Coconut oil,
Carrot Oil, Orange Oil, Moringa Oil and Palm Kernel
Oil (which are extremely beneficial to the skin,
healing, anti-aging and providing moisture) and
produce a wonderful lather.
Other rich and pure natural ingredients that
enrich our skincare products are Honey, Lemon
Juice, Citrus powder, Egg White, Egg yoke, Rich
milk, Ginger, Garlic, Organic Shea Butter,
Cucumber, Vitamin A and Alove vera - all for the
sake of your beautiful skincare!
With perfect blending of these ingredients, there
is no problem of skin darken, toning or
discoloration.
Moringa Organic Soaps - 3pcs in a pack - N2500/ 5
pcs in a pack - 3000
Moringa Body Cream - N2000
Pishon Skincare Oil - N3000
Exfoliating Scrub - N2000
Face & Body Cleanser - N2000
Soaps & Body Cream - N5500
Soaps & Body Cream, Scrub with Pishon Skincare oil
-N10,000
Complete of the 5 products - N14,500
HOW TO ORDER:
We deliver, anywhere you are in nigeria.
call or watsapp 08164287833, 08165683485
Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by Hiruni: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dont ever use this cream. It has hydroquinone even if they claim not to and also kojic acid which are both cancer causing. I used this cream for a while and for a few months it worked and then came the worst! I got so many blistera on my face like a rash and then the scars wers so big people asked if i have gotten chicken pox. And still after several months os stopping i still have scars.

I am a medical student and i highly advice you not to use this cream. IT HAS CANCER CAUSING INGREDIENTS AND A HIGH AMOUNT OF BLEACH. PLS BE CAREFUL. YOU ARE SO PRETTY AS YOU ARE!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by Hiruni: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dont ever use this cream. It has hydroquinone even if they claim not to and also kojic acid which are both cancer causing. I used this cream for a while and for a few months it worked and then came the worst! I got so many blistera on my face like a rash and then the scars wers so big people asked if i have gotten chicken pox. And still after several months os stopping i still have scars.

I am a medical student and i highly advice you not to use this cream. IT HAS CANCER CAUSING INGREDIENTS AND A HIGH AMOUNT OF BLEACH. PLS BE CAREFUL. YOU ARE SO PRETTY AS YOU ARE!!!!!
Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by Blloo: 1:18am On Nov 18, 2015
PLEASE IF YOU ARE USING THIS CREAM OR ARE CONSIDERING USING THIS CREAM, STOP!! I used the cream for about 6 weeks and everything was fine and I was getting lighter but then, I started getting extreme discolouration over night all over my face and eczema on my neck. I'm shocked people are allowed to sell this cream and scared I won't be able to go back to my natural self, please do not make the same mistake I have!
Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by SimplySEA(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Perfect White has been perfect for me... I use it with DUDU osun! Been using it for like a year now but as a man I don't use it morning and night like ladies would! I sometimes skip usage even. My skin is perfect and fine! No pimples, eczema...! Female colleagues at work are currently demanding for my cream name and I' 've been forming with it. No problem so far! Was using "Moonlight" until I got to Lagos and couldn't find in all superMart and main markets in Lagos. Needed a switch, tried many that turn darker than Wesley Snipes! Then came perfect white!
Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by rosade: 1:04am On Jul 18, 2016
SUN BURN CREAM...
Introducing...
Do you have a red tone around your eyes, dark circles, discoloured skin, dark patches around your eyes and cheeks? Then you have Sun burn. This can occur after
excessive exposure to ultraviolet light from the sun, bad mixture of cream or use of excessive lighting gel.
Whether you're light-skinned or dark skinned,
you're at risk of getting a sun burn if you fail to
properly protect your skin from the sun's rays.
(That's why our cream comes with a sunscreen protection)
If you're battling with sun burn, then you need to
get our SUN BURN CREAM, it totally clears and
eradicate sun burn within one week of constant use
with glaring results, leaving your face toned and in
one colour.
NB: Sun burns should be treated the same way no
matter the skin coloring. contact 08164287833

Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by marthy01: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Its of important to know that lightening or whitening products doesn't require mercury or steriod for them to be effective... And that is why we have worked hard towards bringing to you safe steriod-free but yet effective products which can be used conveniently without any side effects. 
We don't need to write a full page as our client's reviews are enough to proof our products efficacy. 
Get our products today & be glad you ain't changing from one product to another. 
At some point, all you need is little publicity of your products because you've got clients reviews to proof your products are definitely worth a trial. Organic but yet effective skin care products are real and that's what we offer at Marevaz Beauty Hauz. We have the Zeal to make people have the kinda skin they want.
All you need is a one-time trial and then people gets to ask you what your secrets to a flawless radiant and glowing skin. And if you wanna be sure if our products works well, then check our Facebook page Marevaz Beauty hauz 
Contact Martha on whatsapp +2348130901909. Instagram on threbiys_martti or marevaz_beautyhauz.
Our products are 99.9% effective and 100% organic....
Kindly check our clients reviews on our page to see how effective our products works

Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by krizblak(m): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Plz i need some info on fair and white gold ultimate no 1, am finking of buying the cream, just wanna know if there is any side effect like stretch mark or eczema.
Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by ThinkSmarter: 12:34am On Feb 19, 2017
marthy01:
Our products are made with natural ingredients, you've got nothing 2 worry about when u buy any of Marevaz lightening creams, Whitening creams & soap, Egyptians & Half caste creams, Kojic oils, Papaya lightening soaps, knuckle & pimples removal cream, exfoliating soaps & oils and many more. We bring out the radiance in you as your skin is our priority. Get that flawless skin within 21days as you celebrate xmas this season. Call 08130901909 or add 74e7acdc to get that unique stunning skin today. A trial will convince u.
there is no permanent change to skin color.
U will surely get back to ur normal skin color if u stop, at times worst.
It is a gene determinant.
Melanin is the root cause of. ...
Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by rosade: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Maxwell beauty is at it again, get urself taught in skincare products with pure organic ingredients. We take pride in teaching how to formulate from the very scratch, Make your exquisite skincare products with natural ingredients to ensure freshness and quality that truly stands out with just a token. If interested, click the link to join.
Course outline
•Knowing all skin types
•Egyptian body milk and body wash
•Halfcast cream and oil
•Whitening cream
•Chocolate cream
•Mango body butter
•Baby soap
•Baby shampoo
•Body wash
•Body peel
•Shower gel
•Glowing cream
•Papaya whitening soap
•Body butter
•Baby butter
•Pink lips balms
•Weight loss drink
•Glow serum
•Fairness serum
•Sunscreen cream
•Pink lips balm
•Stretch mark cream
•Toning black soap
•Facial cream
•Complexion scrub
•Exfoliating and moisturizing
•Face cleanser
•Breast firming mask and oil
•Hair growth cream
•Night cream for younger and glowing skin
•Glow serum for brightening & ageless skin
•Under eye cream to remove dark circles
•Moisturizer for clear & fair skin
•Face primer
•Natural home-made skin moisturizer
•How to exfoliate ur face naturally for oily &dry skin
•Face mask
•Pimples cure
•Ancient secret to younger look
SKIN TREATMENT using natural ingredients.
Sunburn
Dry skin
Eczema
Dark spots
Dark armpit
Dark knuckles
Acne
Patches.
Pimples
COMPLIMENTARY COURSE
How to make the following from scratch.
•Lemon oil
•Carrot oil
•Coconut oil
•Avocado oil
•Orange oil.

Duration:- 1 week online training. 08164287833
https:///EPuEDSyM05xD6ntMgAM9Sy

1 Like

Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by chinnyfity: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
I just bought and used the cream last month and i was noticing rashes on my body and my face, i became confused, firstly i thought it was the water i was using and secondly i thought again that water has never given me this rashes, until i came here and browsed it.....

I will go home after work and get it burnt to ashes, see my face, my body and my hands now, looking so bad!! embarassed
Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by Harrykn: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
I use fair and white good ultimate.is very good in my body.I was very fair in complexion but due to sun and stress in my business.I was a little bit chocolate. but since I started using fair and white gold ultimate NO 1 brightening and d Exfoliating soap.mehn my color is now light and fresh Lol like egg yolk. still in No 1 of it,by d time I will start using d Unifier tone which is No 2 my color wiil be yummy lol.u can try that it does not give eczema or rashes at all.cos d cream is of 3 types No 1 is to prepare your skin well for a light complexion,No 2 is to tone your skin and give u d best ur skin desire, No 3 is to protect your skin for reaction.
Are you still using this soap? I want to buy a cream that can restore me to my natural fairness, sun and stress done chop my skin finish
Re: Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? by Dinah247: 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lingerie! A Must Have! / A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER / Sonam Kapoor Style Diva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.