Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Oau Post-utme Card And Result Checker - Save Yourself The Stress - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Oau Post-utme Card And Result Checker - Save Yourself The Stress (588 Views)

How To Pass Oau Post Utme Exam Excellently / Free Waec 2011/2012 Result Checker / Oau's Post Utme Cut-off For Computer Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oau Post-utme Card And Result Checker - Save Yourself The Stress by masterpieceboss(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Good day Ladies and Gentlemen. OAU has completely instructed all banks on OAU campus not to sell any of its Post UTME cards or result checker card because of the ongoing crisis on campus more also that it is speculated that the student union guys are likely to disrupt the sales,based on this i have decided to help as many as possible so that they can save themselves the stress of getting the cards. I have an Educational/ICT company in ife very close to OAU campus,we were the ones that produced the popular best selling software for JAMB CBT called MASTER KEY. I have decided to help any one interested in buying these cards for the exact official amount. The POST-UTME card is N2,350 while the result checker is N3,350,please you can make your independent enquiry but that is exactly the official price.My nos are 08030740550 or 08052245703. The name of my company is MASTERPIECE ICT COMPANY LTD. The RC no is 1100084.My Postal address is OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY post office, P.M.B. 09, ILE-IFE,NIGERIA.I have a corporate account with UBA so they partner with me and give me the card on trust so i can sell it for them,i can equally help you register while i send the print-out to your email or if you just need the card only then i send the PIN to you,your payment will be to the company's corporate account not my personal account.As soon as i conclude the transactions with Naira land,you will see the advert running. I have given you all these piece of information so that you can be rest assured that you are safe, thanks.

Re: Oau Post-utme Card And Result Checker - Save Yourself The Stress by masterpieceboss(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
OAU post utme 2015,we can get d cards n do d registratn 4 u.

(1) (Reply)

Home Tutors Available In Ejigbo, Ikotun, Idimu, Jakande / Professional Editing/Proofreading Services / 7 Businesses You Can Do As A Student To Live Financially Free On Campus!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.