Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. (5583 Views)

The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by dollydolly(f): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
Good evening guys. I have always had this puzzle in mind on how or say a more proper way a relationship should start. In some cases the guy in question needn't ask the lady out squarely like "Will u b my girl" while in some cases the guy does speak up. So I want to see nairalanders opinion on how a relationship should b initiated. I will appreciate if u give ur reasons for ur choice.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
After the requisite toastings from past week(s) and you trully like what you've seen and she is open to it, let her know your intentions (preferably in-person) and so it begins.
It need not be in an expensive restaurant. Could be on a nice walk.

2 Likes

Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by Anyi3(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
From personal experience, a kiss just kick starts things

4 Likes

Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by proudly233: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
'Baby I luv u, talk ur own'

5 Likes

Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by ramselly(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
Jst ask will u b ma gal
grin

1 Like

Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by derrick333(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
[b][/b]I don't (hardly) ask ladies2b my date ,my gesture does,am kinda shy ,cnt stnd2 hear "NO"4rm ha lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by dollydolly(f): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
2buff: After the requisite toastings from past week(s) and you trully like what you've seen and she is open to it, let her know your intentions (preferably in-person) and so it begins.
It need not be in an expensive restaurant. Could be on a nice walk.
Tnx for d response. As a matter of fact I'm a lady n sometimes a r/ship just springs up, say because u spend more time together n et all. I just wanna see it from nairalanders point of view if d guy needs to ask outrightly or just flow with the tide. Tnx.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
I think it depends on the guy. The very formal ones will ask you out properly, others will just kick it off without any formality, before you know it you are his girl.

2 Likes

Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by lalasticlala(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
I think both are OK depending on the situation or circumstance involved.

1 Like

Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by Waspy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Any which way NA way
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by dollydolly(f): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Guys pls don't just view n leave. I really need to know ur view on this. Tnx.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
dollydolly: Guys pls don't just view n leave. I really need to know ur view on this. Tnx.
Okay. What's the question again?

2 Likes

Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by Mcponpin(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
Will I be asking for too much if I ask you out? Most girls will say. "No, you re not asking for too much"... Then tell her I want you to be my gf, bedmate, etc....!

1 Like

Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by farano(f): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
"Will you be my Ferrari of love? "

1 Like

Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by or3gon: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Anyi3: From personal experience, a kiss just kick starts things
yeap, my favorite method grin
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by Jasi7(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mcponpin: Will I be asking for too much if I ask you out? Most girls will say. "No, you re not asking for too much"... Then tell her I want you to be my gf, bedmate, etc....!

This ur method make sense die!
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by Shuayb0(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
"For d lack of a better word, can we have a date or a time out". Then wen she agree 2 a date den all fingz been equal nd wth persistence on d part of d guy everything takez shape 4rm there. Or

"I wud lk 2 mk u a deal, one which i fink is d best u cud ever get, cud u b d most important lady in ma life, one which i wud lk 2 spend d nxt 200 years of ma life wth".

2 Likes

Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2014
Op. It depends on the kind of woman and her level of emotional maturity. To me I take my time to first sturdy the woman and the quality of her personality. Then I will know if I am to ask her out in a formal or informal way.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by valkaka(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hey ,wana go to a movie with me?...am on my way there right nw!
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by kingphilip(m): 2:06am On Apr 16, 2015
Dollydolly I want to ask u out do u want me to go the formal way or informal
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by dollydolly(f): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2015
kingphilip:
Lol, funny guy.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by kingphilip(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2015
dollydolly:

Lol, funny guy.
that's d best way to go about it if u r confused as I am

Just throw it among a couple of jokes n get the best option sometimes ones intuition isn't perfect
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2015
d best way,....

I love u
I want to marry u
I will giv u money..
talk ur own
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by dollydolly(f): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2015
kingphilip:
that's d best way to go about it if u r confused as I am

Just throw it among a couple of jokes n get the best option sometimes ones intuition isn't perfect
Noted.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by dinosmiles(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2015
dollydolly:
Good evening guys. I have always had this puzzle in mind on how or say a more proper way a relationship should start. In some cases the guy in question needn't ask the lady out squarely like "Will u b my girl" while in some cases the guy does speak up. So I want to see nairalanders opinion on how a relationship should b initiated. I will appreciate if u give ur reasons for ur choice.
. will definitely flow wit d tide.... real men don't really ask dah question "will u b ma gal"....from ur actions everything will fall in place if she I mature to gt ur drift..
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by braintext(m): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2015
Just came here to read comments
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2015
kingphilip:
chai you don reach here
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by kingphilip(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2015
dollydolly:

Noted.
will u do me d honor of bin my side chick
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by kingphilip(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

chai you don reach here
shhhhhhhhhh if u tell anybody say I reach u eh

BTW good morning
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by dollydolly(f): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=dinosmiles post=32774683]. will definitely flow wit d tide.... real men don't really ask dah question "will u b ma gal"....from ur actions everything will fall in place if she I mature to gt ur drift..[/quot
Even if she understands ur body language or actions I still think some ladies would prefer u told them yourself. Nice input though.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by dollydolly(f): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2015
braintext:
Just came here to read comments
Don't just read, ur input will be highly appreciated.
Re: The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2015
dollydolly:
For me, I study her level is maturity, some gals will just know what you want while others will love to play along to see your persistence, for the matured ones, after a couple of meetings, I just put up the question indirectly, you already know what I want baby, you're a nice gal I'll want to spend my time and life with, I'll love you to be my gal, matured ladies will be like oh really, thanks But I can't tell u anything now, give me time to makeup my mind, blah blah blah. wen she says that, forget it, you've got her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend / The Prison Called Marriage / Should Religion Be A Barrier To Relationship/marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.