Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

FIFA Corruption: How World Cup Finals Was Predicted Correctly 15hrs Before Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Corruption: How World Cup Finals Was Predicted Correctly 15hrs Before Time (1172 Views)

Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals / Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time / Out Of 20 Preditions, 13 Was Predicted Right. Great Money Today.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA Corruption: How World Cup Finals Was Predicted Correctly 15hrs Before Time by RisMas(m): 12:24am On Jul 14, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

This isnt Photoshop, You can Check it to confirm...

Im still shocked shocked shocked shocked
Source : >>> https://twitter.com/FifNdhs

Re: FIFA Corruption: How World Cup Finals Was Predicted Correctly 15hrs Before Time by zeelo2014: 12:41am On Jul 14, 2014
It's fake. They predict all the outcomes before the match.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Corruption: How World Cup Finals Was Predicted Correctly 15hrs Before Time by RisMas(m): 5:29am On Jul 14, 2014
zeelo2014: It's fake. They predict all the outcomes before the match.
Bro, i thought as much until i checked and confirmed from twitter handle...

its for real bro...check the time and date
Re: FIFA Corruption: How World Cup Finals Was Predicted Correctly 15hrs Before Time by Noah13: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2014
Odd
Re: FIFA Corruption: How World Cup Finals Was Predicted Correctly 15hrs Before Time by zeelo2014: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
RisMas:
Bro, i thought as much until i checked and confirmed from twitter handle...

its for real bro...check the time and date
predicted all the possible outcomes then deleted the wrong ones.

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Wrestling Match In Aba On August 31st 2014 / More Pics - The Edo Superbike Road Race 2014 / Blazing Hot! New Codes For Airtel Free 600mb(tested And Confirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.