Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. (61168 Views)

SHADOWS: A published legal & crime NOVEL by a NAIRALANDER / Lost but Satisfied / All Published Authors List Your Book/books And Past The Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Chyluv1000:

present sire,,,,,, am behind u pls notify me wen u start

It's started already..
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by dammygoody(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2014
Bro....where are you ? Really hope there isn't any problem....
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2014
D9ty7: --continuation--
The next day at work[,] Tina got to work very early to start work before the arrival of her secretary or Mr Clement. She started printing out copies of the total number of contracts awarded to the company. Something Lola, her secretary is supposed to do[I'll prefer IT WAS WHAT LOLA, HER SECRETARY SHOULD DO ], but to reduce the workload on her[HER WORKLOAD] she decided to help her with it, [THAT] when Lola comes she'll [ONLY] spiral band the papers into about twenty copies [WHICH ARE] to be submitted to various departmental heads and their assistants[--]including the CEO, whom she is yet to meet in person.

"Good morning madam." Lola greeted.
"Good morning Lola, how are you doing?"
"Am[I'M; I AM] fine ma. What are you doing here?" She asked.
"Am[I'M] helping you reduce the workload for today. Anyways am[I'M; I AM] almost through with the computation. All you need do is print out twenty copies of each page then you spiral band it. Making it [WHICH MAKES IT A] a total of twenty copies to be produced." Tina instructed as she stood up and made for her office.
"I really appreciate your kindness. The CEO will be in office today." Lola said to her retreating figure.

Two hours later
Tina has been less busy since she left Lola's office two hours ago. There has not been much to do.[THERE WAS NOTHING MUCH TO DO]
There was a knock on the door,

"Come in." Tina said.

The door opened and Mr Clement[,] the contract valuation manager walked in smiling.
"What the hell is he looking for now?" Tina asked herself.
Clement walked in and sat down without being invited to sit. He was staring at Tina while Tina was trying to take her eyes off his. The silence was killing, for the past two minutes no one has said a thing.
"I guess you are here for a staring competition which am[I'M] not interested in." Tina said rudely.
"Don't be rude[,] am[I'M] your boss." Clement replied.
"How may I help you?" Tina asked.
"I want to take you out on a date after the closing hour today." Clement said.
"Why will you take me out on a date? It's not like we have any thing between us except the relationship between two colleagues." Tina replied.
"You should at least offer me a drink or are you keeping them for the future?" Clement asked pointing to the refrigerator that stood at the far end of the office.
Just then the telephone rang.

"Tina on the line." She said on picking the call.

"The CEO wants to meet you." Lola said.
"Okay. I'll be there in a jiffy." Tina replied.
"Just look good." Lola said laughing.
Tina dropped the telephone and looked at Clement who was frowning.
"I have to be in the CEO's office." She said.
"I'll wait for you here." Clement replied.
"Excuse me?" Tina asked[,] [SHE WAS]loosing her temper [ALREADY].
"I'll be back later." Clement said as he stood up and exited the office.
Tina hissed as she adjusted her hair and straightened her cloth. She walked out of her office instructing Lola to take down her messages.

The CEO's office
Tina got to the front of a door marked with an Inscription THE OFFICE OF THE CEO. A lady was seated behind her table just beside the door.
"Hi." Tina said.
"Hello." The lady replied.
"I want to see Mr Raymond." Tina said.
"You must be Miss Tina?"
"Yes."
The lady picked up the phone and put a call through to Raymond asking for permission to grant Miss Tina entrance.
"You can go in." The lady said, dropping the call.
Tina walked into the CEO's office[,] her heartbeat increasing to two beats per millisecond.
"Good morning sir." Tina greeted.
Raymond raised up his head from whatever he was doing on his computer system.
He got strucked with her beauty as he couldn't take his eyes off her.
"Have your sit[SEAT]." He said[,] almost stammering.
Tina managed to sit down even though she was marvelled at Raymond's handsomeness.

END OF CHAPTER 1
Isn't this love at first sight?
...just some punctuations and mis-spellings..

I'm back, Boss.
Well done!!
*back to where I stopped*
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by elMacho(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ghost mode deactivated, guy your story is good, keep the good work
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Update resumes today. Just got a new ba3...
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2014
CHAPTER 3
Raymond drove into the big exclusive Douglas estate which was voted the largest in the country. Inside the estate stood many mansions and low cost houses which were all occupied by the Douglas and their staffs.
Chief &Mrs Douglas occupies one of the numerous mansion alongside their only daughter, Atinuke who just returned from the states after studying Business Administration. Their only son occupies another big bungalow where he is living the life of a typical bachelor even though he has many maids and servants at his disposal.
Instead of driving into his own apartment he diverted his car towards his parent's mansion which was presently occupied by his mother alone.
"Good evening mum." He said prostrating.
"Hello darling." Mrs Bianca Douglas replied pulling him up.
"How are you mum?"
"As you can see am fine." Bianca replied.
"I came here to say hi and pick up a book from dad's library." Raymond said as he stood up just when one of the maidservant served him snacks and juice.
"Son we need to talk." Bianca said.
Raymond knew at once what his mother wanted to talk about seeing how serious she looked.
"Am coming mum." He said as he hurriedly left the spacious living room to his father's library which was stocked with books by philosophers, tips for a successful business and books explaining extensively on leadership. He picked three books and locked the library.
"Raymond." Bianca called.
"Yes mum." he replied.
He could see how serious his mother was, so he dare not make mistakes.
"Do you realise that you are not getting younger anymore?" she asked.
He kept quiet as he was staring at his mother knowing where the discussion was heading to.
"All your mates are married, the few that are yet to get married are engaged already. Am sure you don't have a girlfriend talkless of bringing anyone home for marriage anytime soon." She continued.
Raymond laughed at the mention of girlfriend.
"Tell me, are you afraid of talking to them? I can arrange good girls who'll be you life partner and a good daughter-in-law." she said.
"Mum. Am still working on it. I'll bring your long awaited daughter-in-law very soon. Just give me time to work things out." Raymond pleaded.
"You can't do two things at a time. You can't be overseeing your father's business empire and still be on the look out for a decent girl. You have to drop one for now." She advised.
"I'll talk to dad tomorrow. We'll draw out a conclusion." he said hoping his mother will drop the topic which she did much to his suprise.
Then he realised how much he was hungry.
"Anything here to eat? Am famished." he announced.
"Your wife should be able to get that for you." She replied.
"Mum!" he exclaimed laughing.
"No, assuming you are married, your wife....." she was saying when his phone rang thereby cutting her short.
Raymond picked his phone and spoke with the caller for the next ten minutes during which Mrs Douglas exited the living room and ordered one of the maids to serve Raymond what to eat.

--to be continued--

2 Likes

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by trusted(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2014
D9ty7 abeg come update o. Am allergic to suspense.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by kingphilip(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
is raymond a glutton? not upto 10 minutes ago he was served snacks and juice and he is still feeling hungry
nice one d9ty7... continue the gud work jare
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by dammygoody(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
kingphilip: is raymond a glutton? not upto 10 minutes ago he was served snacks and juice and he is still feeling hungry
nice one d9ty7... continue the gud work jare
who knows if he just took a bite and a sip grin
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Darus05(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
Following.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Melancholy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Melancholy(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Xup d9ty7, am enjoying these updates,hope ur exam go down well? am beginning to sense an inevitable battle btw two friends.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
--continuation--
The relationship between Tina and Prince over the last few weeks had blossomed into what nobody could have anticipated. From Prince's end he seemed to have found love at last, someone to cherish, someone to love, someone to make a happy family with but he was clearly mistaken because from Tina's end she saw Prince as her brother, her friend, her confidant, her instructor and above all someone to talk to.
They had gone on series of dates, they had spent weekends together at eateries, beaches and games reserves. Prince had made passes at her but she kept on declining his request for she knew she can't marry someone like him. He is too classy for her likening while on Prince's part he believed that he is not man enough and he has been making franctic effort to win her love with his mother behind him.
Today is the 28th day of the month, the day according to the company's policy on which salaries was paid. Everyone within the walls of the Douglas Group Of Company came to work with a new found spirit. Everyone was lively, all smiles and laughing heartily. Worst enemies became friend all of a sudden even though such friendship wouldn't last. According to one man from the accounts department, he said the reason he was friends with another man from the valuation department was because he'll be collecting the money which the later is owing him.
Then her intercom rang. Tina was particularly happy on this day because she'll be going out with Raymond after lunch. She picked the call and went to the accounts department where she was given her signed pay slip which she was to take to the bank for clearing even though she had recieved alert on her phone that her bank account has been credited, so all she needed to do now is get the payslip and take it to the bank for clearing which is not all that necessary but obligatory.
"Hold my calls I'll be back in few minutes." Tina said as she left her office.
She exited the accounts department with her slip ten minutes later. She was confident that her major financial worries would be solved. Most importantly repaying part of the amount she got from Mrs Cole and stocking her out of class wardrobe.
Just as she was about entering the elevator that'll convey her back to her office floor she was accosted by a young man.
"Miss Tina?" He asked.
"Yes." She replied.
"The company has given you the mandate of taking the rest of the day off to begin your driving lessons. An instructor is waiting dowstairs with one of the company's cars." The man said and stood still waiting for her reply.
"Driving lesson? What for? But I got here barely a month ago."
"All your questions will be answered here." He said handing over an envelop to her. "Don't you know you are a senior staff." He said as he turned back to leave.
"Thank you sir."
"You are most welcomed." he replied without turning back to look at her.
Tina got back to her office, picked her things and walked out to give Lola some certain instruction after which she went to the second floor to sign out and off into the parking lot.
A car drove into the parking lot and a young gentlman in his early thirties came out, a sunshade covering his handsome fair face.
"Tina, wassup." he greeted as he removed the black sun glass.
"Mr Clement." Tina said a bit suprised.
They exchanged short official greetings as Tina hopped into the car and Clement into the company's building.

--to be continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Delis(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
I guess Mrs Cole might reject Tina's pay back.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Queenxstar(f): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Delis: I guess Mrs Cole might reject Tina's pay back.
I bet she will
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by domido(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
D9ty wadup. Aws ur exams?
U kip repeatin staff as staffs d plural stil remains staff. Av also been writing exams.
All d best.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by onosj(f): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2014
Following bumper 2 bumper
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by seunviju(f): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
This clement guy again shey na by force?you are really doing a great job with this story,pls keep it up
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
--continuation--
Tina walked into the office twenty minutes late the following day looking as beautiful as ever.
"Good morning." Lola greeted.
Tina in turn sat down on her table and started gisting with her secretary.
"How did the driving lesson go?" Lola asked.
"It was not bad. But a bit stressful." Tina replied.
They talked a bit more about the driving lesson and the instructor, James who has been labelled as a womanizer. Lola explained everything in details how Mr James had made passes at every female colleague who had gone through learning how to drive under his tetulage. They gossipped a bit about Prince, something Lola has been dying to do because she was suprised to see them know each other to the extent that they went out on a date.
"I saw Clement yesterday." Tina said.
"Clement. Oh! Your man. He came here too." Lola replied.
"What do you mean?"
"Never mind madam." Lola said playfully.
"I thought he is on leave. Is he back?"
"He came to get his leave allowance. That man too like money." Lola replied.
"Leave allowance or salary?"
"Once you are on leave you'll be paid one-quater of your salary at the end of the month as your leave allowance. Then you get your full salary on the day you leave clocks a month." Lola explained.
"So many policies."
"Amounting to success. We're fine here." Lola said.
"Do you go on leaves too?" Tina asked referring to the secretary.
"Yes. Mine is when Mr Clement returns then every other person in this department gets theirs towards October." Lola replied.
"I'll be overworked." Tina said.
"No, a temporary office will be assigned to you. You'll most likely work directly with the CEO because the last occupant of your office worked in Clement's office last year."
Tina pretended like she heard nothing. She has no idea of what to do. Maybe scream in joy or get angry. But deep within her she was praying for Clement's leave to elapse so Lola can go. She'll be with Raymond, her source of happiness.
She exited Lolal's office after spending twenty minutes to begin the day's work. She was in high spirit by the time she started working because its been a while she saw someone to talk to. She felt fufilled and everything she did before the lunch break smelt super-efficiency.
After the lunch break, she recieved a mail inviting her to Clement's birthday party scheduled to hold in a week's time at his residence. She kept the message in her draft hoping she'll send her reply two days before the day. She had a feeling the invitation was a ploy for Clement to get at her but was hopeful Raymond would be present.
Tina stood up to go and see Mrs Cole in her office, the only place she is yet to visit since she began working here is the Interview Panel's department. Since she has no business there, she has no disciplinary sanctions on her to defend. Its been a while she last saw Mrs Cole.
She left her office with an envelop in which a sum of one hundred thousand naira was packaged. She got to Mrs Cole's door and stopped as she heard a familiar voice from within.
"Son, its time I leave to join my husband abroad. Then my son can take up his office now that he is twenty-seven." Mrs Cole said.
"Mum, I understand that. Prince can come and take up his office but your presence here has been a source of inspiration to me. I am at peace when I see you around here. I know nothing will go wrong once you are here." A male masculine voice pleaded.
"Its my decison and I'll stand by it. We shouldn't be arguing over this. My husband and your dad already signed this when they started the company." Mrs Cole said.
Now Tina has gotten the hit. The masculine voice she had heard was of no other person than Raymomd which she has guessed.
Then she heard footstep like someone is exiting the office. She hurriedly took to her heels without looking back.
Three minutes later from her office she saw Mrs Cole driving out of the company's premises.
"Is she leaving for real?" this is a question Tina asked herself as she sat down on her seat.

--to be continued--
We all know today is sunday and lack of subscription delayed my update. I'll drop updates once I subscribe tomorrow.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
--continuation--
The following day at work, news making rounds was Mrs Cole's resignation. Some counted it as rumours while others took it personal like they own the company. Some bussy-bodies at work said Mrs Cole was sacked by Raymond, others said the company could no longer afford her salary and that every other interview panel are expected to follow her in the coming days and Miss Tina of valuation department will take over the department and run it alongside her valuation work. Raymond refused to show up for the next few days and speculations grew higher. Some short insighted people said Chief Douglas relieved his son of some certain duties to punish him for terminating Mrs Cole's appointment one of the company's most prized asset.
Tina refused to say a thing during that week, she was always laughing in the confines of her office at how people make stories and you'll believe it. She is one of the few people who knew the truth of the matter.
On thursday which was a day before an holiday was given to the workers to mark the day the company signed its first international contract with the Chineese government over thrity years ago. Tina's phone rang and Raymond personally spoke to her thereby summoning her presense immediately.
"Have your sit." Raymond said pointing to a vacant chair a few minutes later when Tina arrived.
"Thank you sir." Tina said before settling down on the chair avoiding his gaze.
"Juice or coffee?"
"Am okay for now." Tina replied shyly. She doesn't want to be seen as a glutton before the CEO, her crush.
"Tina, I have always seen you as one of the best and competent worker here but there is only one blemish to that which is what I hate most." Raymond began.
Tina urged him to continue.
"Were you sent or you sent yourself to eavesdrop on me?"
Tina was caught off guard as she wasn't expecting such question.
"I don't understand you sir."
"I know you won't but to make myself clear take a look." he said turning on his visual system with a remote control.
The video showed Raymond walking into Mrs Cole's office and a few seconds later Tina followed him but stood by the door eavesdropping like someone whose sole mission was to eavesdrop. And a few minutes later Tina ran away from the door and a few seconds later Raymond walked out.
"Can you explain this?"
"Yes sir. I wanted to see Mrs Cole for something but when I hear voices I decided to leave and come back later but your voice held me. I was suprised to see you in another office as you could have summoned her. Then I heard what you were discussing." Tina explained.
"Do I take that as an explanation?"
"Sir I don't eavesdrop. What you saw me doing was a mistake which I promise won't repeat itself."
"Everyone must have heard about what you heard."
"Before God and man I haven't said a thing to anybody."
"You can go." Raymond waved her off unceremoniously.
Few minutes later she was summoned for a meeting involving every worker in the company excluding the unskilled workers. The only set of people absent are those on leave and a live feed is been sent to their computers and mobile phone so they can be active.

--to be continued--
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by kingphilip(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
dammygoody: who knows if he just took a bite and a sip grin
k ooo
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by kingphilip(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
wow d9ty7 nice update waiting for tomorow to continue reading
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by seunviju(f): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Thank you for the update
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by heemah(f): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
following
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Uthman51(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Following
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wow.
Very good story, Boss.

We want more updates, please..
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
still following more knowledge
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by domido(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Guy man dis ur story dey go well oooo. Oya chop knuckle.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Queenxstar(f): 2:13am On Jul 29, 2014
Following
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by trusted(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2014
So interesting. More update ASAP
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2014
--continuation--
The rest week was very eventful after the meeting was concluded. Some of the company's policies were scraped off and a new General manager was announced in the name of Prince Cole. Some departments were scrapped off and workers layed off on both temporary and permanent basis.
The interview panel was completely scrapped off and its occupants were layed off permanently while only some longest serving workers were retained as part of the company's board of directors.
Raymond released a new list of the interview panel headed temporarily by Miss Tina and deputized by Mr Clement. A total of seven people were in the panel.
The policy making department was layed off temporarily alongside the company's ethical and cultural department. Every rule and policy will always pass through the table of Miss Tina before implementation while Tina was the only level three worker allowed to report directly to the CEO.
At the end of the meeting every agreement reached seems to be in Tina's favour and at the detriment of other workers. The remainder of the week was one of the worst of Tina's life as everywhere she goes within the company, she recieves sneering comments.
She reported to Raymond who by now had developed interest in her and is no longer hiding his feelings. Tina on the other hand can not do without speaking to Raymond in a day, all she was waiting for was for Raymond to ask her out and make everything official because she was also of the african believe that a man must always ask a woman out and not vice versa.
------------------------
Since his appointment, Prince has only been to the office twice and those two times he came and left after one hour claiming he is yet to adapt and become conversant with the working conditions.
Raymond so much detest his nonchalant attitude to work and he has made a vow to make him pay for his attitude.
This is the first time Raymond visited Tina in her one room apartment. Even though Tina told him not to come because she thinks he won't like such place but to her own suprise Raymond opted to sit on her bed rather that sit on the only plastic chair available.
"You seems disturbed." Tina said suspiciously.
"Its nothing much." Raymond replied.
"Something you can share?"
"Yeah. Its about the Cole." He replied.
"Whats about them?"
Raymond went on to explain to her how his father and his friend Cole started the company some over three decades ago and after the company blossomed into what nobody expected it to be Cole demanded for his fifty percent share of the company's assets. He took forty percent and went to start his own company. His ten percent share was what his family still shared in the company the vacant office of the General manager. While the name right and administrative affairs all bores down to the Douglas only one office was legally owned by the Cole and the office given to Mrs Cole was only a kind of compensation and she was expected to leave once Prince is ready to take his office.
"What happened to Cole's business?" Tina asked.
"He got duped and lost all the money. Billions of dollars." Raymond replied as took a sip from his bottle of coke.
"He has another business I guess. He still make his money."
"He depends on the ten percent per annum which was increased to eleven and a half percent two years ago."
"How do you intend to make things work?" She asked.
"My lawyers is working on it. I'll pay them off on the elven percent and take up the company completely. Then I'll make you the General Manager."
At the end of the day Raymond succeded in getting a positive answer when her asked Tina to be his woman to love and to cherish.
--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2014
--continuation--
The relationship between Raymond and Tina blosssomed over the months to what no one anticipated. Everyone in the office knew about them and at every given opportunity they pass disgusting comments about Tina. Prince became miserable during this period that at every given opportunity he tries to go fist to fist with Raymond during meetings. He was hurting badly that he hit Tina in the face one day because Tina corrected one of his numerous mistakes.
This was the last straw which broke the camel's back. Raymond was enraged and he attacked Prince in the parking lot and beat him beyond recognition. The following day Prince was arrested for hitting a woman and by the time he returned to office after a week of treatment in the hospital, his letter of appointment termination has been served into his mail box and also on his table.
The aftermath of Prince's departure became the begining of peace in the company. All the haters hating on Tina began to like her as they all consoled her when Prince magical hand hit her hard of the face.
-------------------
It was a bright friday morning and Tina as usual went in to greet Raymond for the first time that day.
"Sweetheart." She said as she pushed the door open.
Raymond smiled as he stood up and opened his arms for a hug. Tina ran into his hand and Raymond kissed her on the forehead.
"How is my Queen doing?" He asked.
"Really good." she replied.
Raymond smiled as he lifted her head up and kissed he lightly on the lips which she refused the respond. On his second attempt she responded and the hot romance in the office began. They became unconscious of the fact that they are in the office that they knew not when there was a knock on the door and they asked the person to come in.
The door opened and Agatha, Raymond's secretary walked in with some files in her hand.
"Jesus Christ!" She shouted as the filed all fell down.
Tina quickly disengaged from Raymond as she adjusted her clothes before sitting down on the couch in the mini sitting room inside Raymond's office.
"Am sorry sir." Agatha said for the upteenth time as she picked up the papers and left the office.
Tina was ashamed of the act which she was caught doing with Raymond as she refused to look at Raymond in the face throughout her stay.
"So, I'll send my driver to come and pick you up for the weekend in my place." Raymond said when she was leaving.
Tina wanted to say something.
"But I thought we already discussed this. You are spending the weekend with me and nothing is gonna change that." Raymond said.
"As your lordship pleases."
They both bursted into laughter.

END OF CHAPTER 3

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nephilim / Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.