Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,996 members, 7,803,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? (4601 Views)

10 Things Ladies Say In The Romance Section Which Makes Guys Bash Them / Should A Lady Remain Active On Social Media After Getting Married? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Agybabe(f): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
GoodFaith:
When you have the cash
Guess what?
sex become a top priority
who U are trying to fool----Women?
see you! What do you even know about me?
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 15, 2014
Agybabe:
I'm tempted to say he should fukc off for all I care but on a second thought and for your information I don't go about digging golds.

Btw, I'm not heart-broken but I've seen things enough to make me hate love.
SMH
You need LOVE!
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Agybabe(f): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2014
Largas:
SMH
You need LOVE!
Yes, I know. Thank you
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by GoodFaith: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Agybabe:
see you! What do you even know about me?
I am just real
you give people one thing they want the other
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Agybabe(f): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
GoodFaith:
I am just real
you give people one thing they want the other
Hmmmmm...can you please explain?
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nah give me a guy that can make me cu.m thrice in one round and I will remain In love as long as the as the sex gets better.
cool
GoodSex makes the world a better place.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dat kain question tough ooo. OP haba!. Make I check am out, money dey imp. Sex is equally imp too. Hmmmm. Ok 50percent of both makin a 100.
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Naetochukwu: Nah give me a guy that can make me cu.m thrice in one round and I will remain In love as long as the as the sex gets better.
cool
GoodSex makes the world a better place.
grin grin
Preach on the truth!
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Dygeasy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Agybabe:
I'm tempted to say he should fukc off for all I care but on a second thought and for your information I don't go about digging golds.

Btw, I'm not heart-broken but I've seen things enough to make me hate love.
What exactly are you about then?

You wouldn't want to fall in love in future nor make love but chop the money and leave. Is that it?
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Agybabe(f): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dygeasy: What exactly are you about then?

You wouldn't want to fall in love in future nor make love but chop the money and leave. Is that it?
Please, an rwilly do want to stand in love again.

That's not it.
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Dygeasy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
This is a question that ought not be asked.

Give her good sex, she stays.

Give her good money, she doesn't leave.

Irrespective of the fact that we're not considering HER being with the GUY and NOT CHEATING cos of the absence of any of the two variables.

The two are mutually inclusive for a proper faithful intimate relationship. The absence of one makes her get that one from somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Dygeasy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Agybabe:
Please, an rwilly do want to stand in love again.

That's not it.
I don't understand the bolded.

Are you confused?

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
It is money, no money no fun
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Agybabe(f): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dygeasy: I don't understand the bolded.

Are you confused?
Are you my counsellor?
Stop questioning me.

Btw, standing in loving ain't different from falling in love to me.
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Dygeasy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Agybabe:
Are you my counsellor?
Stop questioning me.

Btw, standing in loving ain't different from falling in love to me.
lol!

I can question you if I don't understand what you're talking about cos it's a public forum.

Permission to question you further?

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by tosynhovic: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Agybabe: Just keep giving me the cash. I'll like you forever.

Sex is not my priority at all.

My dear babe you are lying to yourself. when you get married with someone who is rich and gives you all u ever wanted but is never available in presence and on bed gives you the feel of loneliness, so another guy who is readily available and have quarter of your husband's wealth with adequate sex drive to heaven becomes your superman. You will start cheating and misbehaving.

Make una calm down o you need both or better still a caring and loving partner.
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by bisayor(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Valeree: seriously over rated my dear.
. Yeah, you might say its overrated, but when you experience a real beeping, I thinks its worth it. I'm nt saying sex shouuld be a priority thou but good sex is good.
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by GoodFaith: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
Agybabe:
Hmmmmm...can you please explain?
Calabar Girl
If money make marriages work
All the rich people will know what is called divorce
U give woman money and you out there look for the money
Guess what?-- -----You are always work
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2014
For me, its sex! Money is overated... tongue
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2014
Yahoo boys like we no dey ever lack gals nah :v na una palava not ours
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Agybabe(f): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2014
Dygeasy: lol!

I can question you if I don't understand what you're talking about cos it's a public forum.

Permission to question you further?
proceed but please be reasonable
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Agybabe(f): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2014
tosynhovic:

My dear babe you are lying to yourself. when you get married with someone who is rich and gives you all u ever wanted but is never available in presence and on bed gives you the feel of loneliness, so another guy who is readily available and have quarter of your husband's wealth with adequate sex drive to heaven becomes your superman. You will start cheating and misbehaving.

Make una calm down o you need both or better still a caring and loving partner.
okay, thank you
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2014
fntekim: For me, its sex! Money is overated... tongue
I quite go with your position. Imagine being a one-minute-man everytime you have sex with your lady... it's really embarrasing even when she tries to understand and and even quite worse cos you never enjoy the sweetness of sex. No matter the amount of money you give her, over time she'll get fed up and might want to have a catch of what she's missing especially when there are so many tempting factors around. Some ladies who have sexually active boyfriends tend to be faithful to them even when they don't get support financially from them. If they find themselves so much in need of money, they prefer to have a dummy guy who thinks he's in a relationship with her and gives her cash which she even sometimes spends on her strong boyfriend.
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Agybabe(f): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2014
GoodFaith:
Calabar Girl
If money make marriages work
All the rich people will know what is called divorce
U give woman money and you out there look for the money
Guess what?-- -----You are always work
ah don't get the bolded part
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2014
TribalEAST: True dat!
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Dygeasy(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2014
Agybabe:
proceed but please be reasonable
That onus is on you dear. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by GoodFaith: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Agybabe:
ah don't get the bolded part
If you out there looking for the money or working long day
she want you home
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Agybabe(f): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
GoodFaith:
If you out there looking for the money or working long day
she want you home
now ah get smiley
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Omojuwagem(f): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
None. For info on surviving a heartbreak visit www./iid-670352926
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
TribalEAST: The worst thing that can happen to a man is being in a relationship with someone that doesn't love him. A lady may find you quite attractive on first meeting you and may even fall in love cos she perceives you as possessing the qualities of the man of her dreams but that doesn't mean such feeling will remain thesame once you get into a relationship- it either increases or decreases. Certain factors contribute to the change. Money and sex are two of the majors. You give your lady all the financial assistance any lady can yearn for but still not get her affection. Could it be your sexual game is low? Some ladies who dump their sexually active men to get married to someone else because of money still end up cheating on the rich fellow with some broke dude. Is it sex or money that can help a man maintain the love his lady has for him?
na money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Trapped During S*x (photo) / Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party / Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.