Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Selena Gomez's Response To A Fan Who Wished Her Death Through Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Selena Gomez's Response To A Fan Who Wished Her Death Through Cancer (1579 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress / Must see Photo: Shocking! Lady Dies an Agonising Death Through A Power Bank / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selena Gomez's Response To A Fan Who Wished Her Death Through Cancer by Dapsynzeal(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2014
Selena Gomez responded to a comment by a fan wishing she has cancer and dies.The 21 year old star couldn't help but respond to the lady whose account has since been deactivated..'Honestly,I dont speak up much because it's simply always taken out of context.But I don't take bullying well.I have seen too much to not say anything.The comment you left about cancer was absurd.How distasteful of a young woman.I have gone through that battle with fans and family members.You can dislike someone but to wish sumthing that could happen to you or your family is uncalled for sweetheart.You won't be winning 'anyone's' heart that way.Trust me.Educate yourself a tad more.God bless love.Be an amazing woman.You're beautiful.'

1 Like

Re: Selena Gomez's Response To A Fan Who Wished Her Death Through Cancer by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2014
I guess she was ashame of herself that's why she de activated her account.....silly thing

1 Like

Re: Selena Gomez's Response To A Fan Who Wished Her Death Through Cancer by Dapsynzeal(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR: I guess she was ashame of herself that's why she de activated her account.....silly thing
Yeah...and this should give our naija celeb insight on how to politely reply nasty comments on social media

3 Likes

Re: Selena Gomez's Response To A Fan Who Wished Her Death Through Cancer by Dubby6(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2014
As at yesterday night, i wished Mario Gotze death via AIDS...sorry

1 Like

Re: Selena Gomez's Response To A Fan Who Wished Her Death Through Cancer by Dapsynzeal(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2014
Dubby6: As at yesterday night, i wished Mario Gotze death via AIDS...sorry
You'r kidding,right?
Re: Selena Gomez's Response To A Fan Who Wished Her Death Through Cancer by DonaldGenes(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2014
Dubby6: As at yesterday night, i wished Mario Gotze death via AIDS...sorry
Hmmmmmph
Re: Selena Gomez's Response To A Fan Who Wished Her Death Through Cancer by tuffgongjo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mature response,if na Wizkid$his ilk......story for d gods.
Re: Selena Gomez's Response To A Fan Who Wished Her Death Through Cancer by icebebe(f): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
Dapsynzeal: Yeah...and this should give our naija celeb insight on how to politely reply nasty comments on social media
true talk dear

1 Like

Re: Selena Gomez's Response To A Fan Who Wished Her Death Through Cancer by Dapsynzeal(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
tuffgongjo: Mature response,if na Wizkid$his ilk......story for d gods.
As in en...the person for here how poor his lineage be

2 Likes

Re: Selena Gomez's Response To A Fan Who Wished Her Death Through Cancer by portix: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2014

(1) (Reply)

I’m Black And My Nappy Hair Is Natural. Get Over It / Nicki Minaj’s Outfit To Vera Wang’s Show Is A Bit Scandalous / Checkout Kim Kardashia New Outfits (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.