Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,525 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo (4444 Views)

Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily / LASTMA Attack: Female Tricycle Operator Battles For Life (Photo) / A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
A heavily pregnant woman, name not
mentioned, has been filmed jumping from the
balcony of burning storey-building in order for
her to escape being burnt to death.
The dramatic footage, which hit the internet at the
weekend, is believed to be filmed in Turkey.
According to the photographs and video posted on
youtube, thick smoke and huge flames engulfed the
building as a crowd gathered below asking the
pregnant woman to jump to save her life.
As the heavily-pregnant young woman was unable
to flee, and she stood teetering on the edge of a
roof, tense onlookers showed her where she should
land by pointing to the centre of the crowd.
As it appears she may be overcome with smoke,
onlookers scramble to hold out a sheet and pieces of cardboard. Luckily, the woman is able to jump from the first storey of the building and is caught by the crowd.
According to mirror.co.uk, the user who uploaded
online, she is now recovering in hospital and is said
to be in a good condition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo7I00HNZkI. http://news.naij.com/69655.html

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by ammyluv2002(f): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
Comment was removed by Seun.
Reason:Original comment was posted by ClintonNzedimma's girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
FUNNY FIRST PIX!! grin.... shez lucky shaa
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by Tannie(f): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: 2 things were involved.Its either she is crazy or she was singing 'I believe i can fly'

The first pix say it all, she singing I believe I can fly.
Btw she's courageous
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by delishpot: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: 2 things were involved.Its either she is crazy or she was singing 'I believe i can fly'

What in your mind should she had done? Stay in the burning building and die or?

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by gunuvi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
sweet mother. they are always protecting their children even those in the womb

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by Tolexander: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
learn to read before posting your comment!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by Big4wig(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
Naso spider man take start sha

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by pendusky(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
I love it when people are fast in thinking and apply it immediately!

if I open a thread and ask what will you do if fire engulfed your room on the first storey building and you have a window to escape as your only option?

people like this will comment 'I will stay inside till fire service arrived"

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by Smartsyn(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
That's courageous...
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by freshness2020: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
When ♈όϋ remember life is sweet, my sister automatic skills go develop sharply from Ūя̲̅ mind.
Thank God she's in a stable condition!
I salute her courage !

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by remsonik(f): 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
She get mind o
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by Lordabas: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
WoW! shocked shocked Thank goodness they caught her
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by MISSYTOSIN(f): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
BRAVE
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
She was courageous to have done that,hope the baby is fine..women,offering protecting since era of garden of eden.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by hummerwise(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Am sure she was only thinking of protecting the baby and not herself before taking that brave decision....
sweet mother

Am sure A nigerian mother would have done this even from a 20 storey building,

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
Theres nuttin like thinking fast......dat might have been her last day on earth if not for her good sense and bravery,,,,,,,lucky child good mother
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by Ariyke: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2014
Very courageous woman
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Jumps From Burning Storey Building To Save Her Life-photo by thunderrider: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2014
A rare show of courage

btw

between the devil and the deep blue

when all stakes are down

and you gotta choose one

don't be suprised

a whole lot of people will choose the ....

BRAVO WOMAN!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Secrets Of Ttc [trying To Conceive A Child] / Super Bazooka And Maganin Kit For Penis Enlargement And Premature Ejaculation. / People Who Walk A Lot Have Lower Diabetes Risk – Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.