Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat (4662 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
Olam, a global conglomerate, is investing over
$70 million in a 6,000 ha fully mechanised rice
farm in Nasarawa State and is about to
complete a 210,000 MT integrated rice mill that
will process Nigerian paddy rice into finished
milled rice. The mill will be the largest rice mill in
Africa.

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
thumbs up to all that made this project a success, can't wait to start eating paddy rice.

2 Likes

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by Smartsyn(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
That's great...

I love fried rice....
Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by atlwireles: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Fresh air everywhere grin grin grin grin More reason why APC must be kept from power.

7 Likes

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by NonFarmPayrol: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
nice more FDI thanks to GEJ and Aganga

3 Likes

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by Smartsyn(m): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Obiagelli: thumbs up to all that made this project a success, can't wait to start eating paddy rice.
You can't open a thread and still be the FTC it's like being a pastor and officiating your own wedding.

3 Likes

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by donphilopus: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
These people should be ready to employ people to help them distribute rice to all states in Nigeria come 2015. Because our Politicians have now known that what mouth and hands cannot do, can be done with the help of rice!

Give me one bag of rice and I would give you my vote — Hungry Nigerian!
Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by awodman: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Obiagelli: thumbs up to all that made this project a success, can't wait to start eating paddy rice.
If u say thumbs up to the GEJ admin...you go die?

23 Likes

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Smartsyn: You can't open a thread and still be the FTC it's like being a pastor and officiating your own wedding.
lol nor vex.
Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Why must every non-achievement in that cesspit be labelled as "largest/biggest/greatest in Africa" without any substantial proof that befits the title?

You lot need to stop this useless hyperbole, it's boring now. Apart from being the most populated cesspit on the continent, it hasn't achieved anything!

3 Likes

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by Lildreezy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
lolz.. I'd like to see Obiagelli say thumbs up to GEJ, i swear i go screenshot am sef!!

1 Like

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by jakiedudu(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Thank President Jonathan. The best President Nigeria ever had!

5 Likes

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by NonFarmPayrol: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
shymexx: Why must every non-achievement in that cesspit be labelled as "largest/biggest/greatest in Africa" without any substantial proof that befits the title?

You lot need to stop this useless hyperbole, it's boring now. Apart from being the most populated cesspit on the continent, it hasn't achieved anything!

maybe its your house that is a cesspit undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by mainheart(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
if development continue in this way for 10 more years we may be competing with china. we thanks baba God
Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by mainheart(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
if development continue in this way for 10 more years, 90% of our need would be buy here in Nigeria. we thanks baba God

2 Likes

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by gramci: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
Fresh air in Nasarawa
Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Who wants a local rice anyway??
Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
NonFarmPayrol:

maybe its your house that is a cesspit undecided undecided

Really and truly, don't you lot get tired of the useless hyperbole you attach to lack of achievement, with the idi.otic "largest/biggest/first/highest in Africa crap?" Especially when there might even be bigger ones in North, East, or South Africa? And why the need to always make yourselves feel good by even comparing your medieval non-achievements with little countries with no resources anyway? I guess it has to do with primeval ultra patriotism/nationalism - yet you vehemently reject a more befitting title as the most populated cesspit on the same continent - hysterical.

I just saw a documentary Akon did about "lighting up Africa" and it's shocking that in 2014, about 85% of sub-saharan Africa still lacks stable electricity, and over 60% still has no access to clean water. Yet you think that the whole continent isn't a cesspit, no?

Anyway, it's not the largest in Africa, it's the largest in the solar system - if that will make you sleep well at night. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by C0llynzO2: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
We will appreciate this man and his works when he leaves power in 2019.
Mark my words!

2 Likes

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by Brimmie(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
Cool Yo!
Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by C0llynzO2: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
Virtually all the things Obasanjo was playing lip service to are being made to look as easy as ABC under Dr. Jonathan's administration.
From privatisation of the power sector, to railways, to Nigerian made automobiles to agriculture.... just name them!

3 Likes

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by freshness2020: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Please dear which one is paddy rice again!
Is it anoda specie from the rice family ?

1 Like

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
GEJ IS WORKING,hater Pls dø the needfull,there OS always transformer around
Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by gen2briz(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Incase they won share rice, I beg I dey available oooo
Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by bestman09(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
Up GEJ! Haters are just confused how great things are happening. GEJ Till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
jakiedudu: Thank President Jonathan. The best President Nigeria ever had!
Singing; Goodluck to you, Goodluck to me, Goodluck to everybody , Goodluck Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by idumuose(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
donphilopus: These people should be ready to employ people to help them distribute rice to all states in Nigeria come 2015. Because our Politicians have now known that what mouth and hands cannot do, can be done with the help of rice!

Give me one bag of rice and I would give you my vote — Hungry Nigerian!
Be happy for once,throw away bitterness cos it's toxic.Commend the govt for once abi Ɣ☺u be enemy of progress ni?

2 Likes

Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by Itoroetti(m): 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2014

even the devil knows that Jesus is Lord...APC truely knows that GEJ is the man.
carry go sir,nothing do u
Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by Smartsyn(m): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
idumuose:
Be happy for once,throw away bitterness cos it's toxic.Commend the govt for once abi Ɣ☺u be enemy of progress ni?
ask him brother, I say ASK HIM!!!!!
Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by Rossikki: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Who wants a local rice anyway??

People like you are the problem we have in this country. Disgraceful.
Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by Realdeals(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat by christejames(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
So David Mark and other Benue politicians have finally made otukpo rice mill (the initial largest) moribund? ...the facility in otukpo rice mill currently is not producing to capacity. The whole structures there are just dilapidated and in deplorable condition. May God help us BTW kudos to GEJ, another feather has been added to his hat no wonder he would stay in office till 2019!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. / Battery Cages For Layers Needed / Spicy And Tasty Kuli Kuli Available Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.