Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

The Mystery Behind Germany's World Cup Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Mystery Behind Germany's World Cup Win (856 Views)

Iheanacho Scores In City’s Cup Win / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Behind Germany's World Cup Win by ayusco85(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
This is why GERMANY WON!!!

1. The letter "G" is the 7th letter of the
alphabets and "Germany" starts with "G"

2.The name "Germany" contains 7
letters

3. Germany was in Group "G" or Group
"7"

4. Germany ended the Group stages at the world cup with "7" points

5. Germany scored 7 goals in group
stages, 4 vs Portugal, 2 vs Ghana
& 1 vs USA

6. Germany scored 7 goals against Brazil

7. And obviously we are in the 7th
Month of the year

8. There were 7 bayern munich player on the pitch when the goal was scored. Nuer, Lahm, Boateng, Bastian, Kroos, Gotze and Muller.

9. My conclusion is Germany are glorious
and dey are the winners 2day at their
7th game....this is d prove of the power of "SEVEN"" and the old saying that "SEVEN" ater "NINE"

Re: The Mystery Behind Germany's World Cup Win by ayusco85(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: The Mystery Behind Germany's World Cup Win by adanduka: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
They played the finals on the 1st day of a 7 day week- That's like topping 7.
OK, OP, I have 7 questions for you.
1. Do you REALLY believe what you wrote?
Re: The Mystery Behind Germany's World Cup Win by ayusco85(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
adanduka: They played the finals on the 1st day of a 7 day week- That's like topping 7.
OK, OP, I have 7 questions for you.
1. Do you REALLY believe what you wrote?

of course. if i didnt i wouldnt ve post it on this forum. 7 is a perfect number

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Donates His Golden Boots To Gaza Children / Get Free Football Betting Tips Daily!!! / Why Do Nigerians Endorse Football More Than Basketball?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.