Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline (12271 Views)

The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) / Free Tuition Universities In Germany: Cost Of Living, Visa Application And Admis / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by ujonah12: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
GERMAN EDUCATION IS AS GOOD AS THEIR FOOTBALL– CONGRATULATIONS GERMANY ON A WELL DESERVED WORLD CUP GLORY!

Study Abroad 365 has put together a list of 25 universities in Germany that are tuition free for international students seeking to study in Germany. However, be informed that while studying in Germany, you’ll be required to finance your feeding and accommodation expenses. International students should budget roughly 500 Euros for their books, healthcare, food and registration. So in one year, an international student should expect to spend 7000 Euros on feeding, accommodation and books expenses.

HOW TO OBTAIN A VISA

To obtain a German visa, you’ll have to show concrete finance proof of your ability to finance your accommodation and feeding expenses during your time of study. This can be done in either of two ways:

(1) Submit a letter of finances to the German consulate or embassy. You can obtain this sponsor letter from your parents or a German relative who is willing to sponsor your studies in Germany.

(2) Open a German blocked account and deposit roughly 7000 euro. This can only happen once you’ve received your letter of admission. This blocked account is opened in the German embassy.

For more information, visit a German consulate in your home country or check out their websites for further details.

List of tuition free universities in Germany READ MORE: http://www.studyabroad365.com/free-tuition-universities-in-germany-cost-of-living-visa-application-and-admission-deadline/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by musty001: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
can nigerian medical students run their internship programme over there?
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by ujonah12: 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hi Musty, there are no educational internship programs in Germany. You either apply to work or study as an undergraduate or graduate student.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by musty001: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
ujonah12: Hi Musty, there are no educational internship programs in Germany. You either apply to work or study as an undergraduate or graduate student.

Thanks
k,thnks.
Dat was helpful
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by Stone123(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please what are the processes for obtaining a PhD offer of admission letter in those German Universities listed? Thanks
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by ujonah12: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hy Stone123,
the requirement vary from one institution to the other. Please visit www.daad.de for all the admission requirements.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by peteredo: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
wat abt d requirement for masta
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by ujonah12: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hy Peteredo,
In order to enroll for a degree in Germany, you need to have a university degree or higher education qualification degree. Usually, a four years Bachelor's degree is the eligibility criteria for a post graduate course, but some universities also accept a study of a three year undergraduate program.
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by peteredo: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2014
ujonah12: Hy Peteredo,
In order to enroll for a degree in Germany, you need to have a university degree or higher education qualification degree. Usually, a four years Bachelor's degree is the eligibility criteria for a post graduate course, but some universities also accept a study of a three year undergraduate program.
I studied a 5yr course in d university,electrical electronics precisely.
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by ujonah12: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2014
If your GPA is good, you should go a head and apply to these german universities
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by peteredo: 5:09am On Jul 19, 2014
Are u on bbm so I can add u nd we can chat beta
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by drhammed: 5:48am On Jul 19, 2014
I'd like to have your contact @Op
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by adoleval: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2014
Hi Peteredo
for postgraduate programmes, would they give Visa for study and work if you dont have the said €7000 minimum?
If possible, pls send details to valdegreat2002@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by kamuigaiden: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2014
Please I applied for 3 schools in germany and all of them denied ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ admisson even wwith ♍Ɣ second class upper certificate please if anybody knows any german educational consult agent that could help out with application and information ♍Ɣ bbm pin ist 32301fbf
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by youngpboy: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2014
Please i really need the house to help me on the process of my admission. I want to go for my masters programme in Germany. I want someone to help me with two schools in germany that are currently accepting application right now.
Thank you. Here is my email trevorscot23@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by emperoracro(m): 6:37am On Nov 07, 2014
Please i have a Diploma in computer science from Lagos State polytechnic graduated with Distinction (about 3.70 Cgpa out of 4). I want to go to Germany for my Undergraduate studies, please how do i secure admission?
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by Engineer1985(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
kamuigaiden:
Please I applied for 3 schools in germany and all of them denied ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ admisson even wwith ♍Ɣ second class upper certificate please if anybody knows any german educational consult agent that could help out with application and information ♍Ɣ bbm pin ist 32301fbf
I can assist you with the admission processing. Check my number in the signature line below or email, admin@study-domain.com
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by Engineer1985(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
emperoracro:
Please i have a Diploma in computer science from Lagos State polytechnic graduated with Distinction (about 3.70 Cgpa out of 4). I want to go to Germany for my Undergraduate studies, please how do i secure admission?
Email me at admin@study-domain.com or call my number in the signature line below
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by nero1990: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
peteredo:
Are u on bbm so I can add u nd we can chat beta
hello brother .please am interested in doing a masters in Germany.maybe you can add me up with this BBM contact so that we can talk.7ffc7c5b
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by Campuslink: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Interested in free online training for GRE, GMAT, SAT, IELTS and TOEFL, please visit www.mcfedututors.com/ads-campaign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by gowaga68: 10:44pm On May 20, 2015
What goin on here?
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by mikelgozzy(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2015
pls can I get admission into any of the university in Germany with my gce result. for undergraduate course. anyone pls help me out.pls can I get admission into any of the university in Germany with my gce result. for undergraduate course. anyone pls help me out.pls can I get admission into any of the university in Germany with my gce result. for undergraduate course. anyone pls help me out.
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by Generalkorex(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
mikelgozzy:
pls can I get admission into any of the university in Germany with my gce result. for undergraduate course. anyone pls help me out.pls can I get admission into any of the university in Germany with my gce result. for undergraduate course. anyone pls help me out.pls can I get admission into any of the university in Germany with my gce result. for undergraduate course. anyone pls help me out.
No the requirement is ur gce result with atleast a year transcript frm a university in nigeria. I.e u must av used a year in a university b4.
Or if u av an a level result.it can also suffice
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by MIB1(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2015
Generalkorex:

No the requirement is ur gce result with atleast a year transcript frm a university in nigeria. I.e u must av used a year in a university b4.
Or if u av an a level result.it can also suffice

Pls do universities in Germany accept 2:2 for MSc programs ??
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by Generalkorex(m): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
MIB1:

Pls do universities in Germany accept 2:2 for MSc programs ??
yes
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by Thermilola(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hello Op, am already in my 2nd year abt entering my 3rd year in a University here in nigeria and thinking abt starting afresh in Germany. Pls how do I go abt it
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by DarryDave: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2017
Pls I'm a marine engineer with first class, I need universities in Germany with a low tuition and how i can go about it. Thanks
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by Cipha(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
LEARN GERMAN IN PORT HARCOURT

Have you been searching for where to learn German Language in Port Harcourt in a convenient Environment?

Then your search is over as Schneider Institute offers German Classes in Port Harcourt

* Studying abroad in Tuition FREE schools (Bachelors, Masters, Diploma),
WE PROCESS ADMISSION TO TUITION FREE SCHOOLS

* Job Opportunities in Multi Nationals
* To assist in Embassy visa interviews
* Preparation for German A1, A2, B1, B2 Exams
* Reunion Visas for spouses to Germany & Austria
* Corporate Language training for companies
* Language Tours & Translators.
* Visa Counseling

Flexible Lesson Plans (Morning, Afternoon , Evening)
We have comfortable & equipped classrooms, our learning aids include videos, Mp3, cds, textbooks etc

For more info call Paul on 08182492421:

Schneider Institute
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by gowaga68: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cipha:
LEARN GERMAN IN PORT HARCOURT

Have you been searching for where to learn German Language in Port Harcourt in a convenient Environment?

Then your search is over as Schneider Institute offers German Classes in Port Harcourt

* Studying abroad in Tuition FREE schools (Bachelors, Masters, Diploma),
WE PROCESS ADMISSION TO TUITION FREE SCHOOLS

* Job Opportunities in Multi Nationals
* To assist in Embassy visa interviews
* Preparation for German A1, A2, B1, B2 Exams
* Reunion Visas for spouses to Germany & Austria
* Corporate Language training for companies
* Language Tours & Translators.
* Visa Counseling

Flexible Lesson Plans (Morning, Afternoon , Evening)
We have comfortable & equipped classrooms, our learning aids include videos, Mp3, cds, textbooks etc

For more info call Paul on 08182492421:

Schneider Institute
Whats your tuition fee like?
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by DestineyAcademy: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
Freepre- study programs available for interested graduates who would want to study a masters degree in Germany should visit https://www.destineyacademy.com or call 08161732953 to get started.
Re: Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline by Akinlosoye4: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2019
Please how can i get to reach you please i need your help

(1) (Reply)

Oil Tycoon, Jim Okolo Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From European-american Uni / We Need N108 Billion To Revive Mathematics – NMC DG / ABU Zaria Owes ₦931M Electricity Bill, Faces Disconnection - KEDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.