Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai (25651 Views)

Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' / Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf / Pictures - President Goodluck Jonathan Visits IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by kaima1984(f): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2014
aresa:

There only 3 options on the table and they are-

1. Negotiate their release

2. Don't negotiate, but use force to secure their release

3. Don't do anything and let BH keep the girls forever..

So, if you are not going to negotiate or do number 1, it means you are going to use force or number 2.

And if you are not going to use force or Negotiate, it means you are going to do nothing and let BH keep the girls which is number 3.

Verdict-

Since the president have said he won't negotiate and won't use force, it means he's not going to do anything, it means he's letting BH keep the girls for good.

Are we clear now?

Exactly
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by IYANGBALI: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

see how a president dey open teeth for a girl wey no reach him last born.. ordinary vice president or a low ranking official is enough to welcome her not a whole president.. this man has ridicule this ng office gan.. so malala is now a president of a country that should be welcome at aso rock.

my brother dont worry yourself.. he is the last president of nigeria...
trust me!!!
true talk. I always wonder why the people around this man don't do their work,why should my president be the one to receive this girl ?what is the vp doing?how about the ministers?if my president could come out to recieve this girl,I wonder who will recieve her country,s president. Kai dis people too dey fall my hand.
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by kaima1984(f): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem: Damn it...........Hero malala just took pictures with a known fool who happens to govern Nigeria. Jonathan himself.
Jonathan sounds better dan demdemdaft means u are d DAFT here #lostsheep#

9 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Demdem(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2014
kaima1984: Jonathan sounds better dan demdemdaft means u are d DAFT here #lostsheep#

Fool, no one knows demdem, he is just one anonymous moniker unlike Jonathan the known fool whose incompetence is no longer hidden to the entire world.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

see how a president dey open teeth for a girl wey no reach him last born.. ordinary vice president or a low ranking official is enough to welcome her not a whole president.. this man has ridicule this ng office gan.. so malala is now a president of a country that should be welcome at aso rock.

trust me!!!
Dats a heroine u r low grading who can speak beyond ur imagination, seems u ve nad heard much abt dat girl after surviving a head shot by taliban n was brave enof tu disobey dia order of staying back frm skul, rethink befr typing errors

4 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2014
She is such an inspiration.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by stexsy(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem: Damn it...........Hero malala just took pictures with a known fool who happens to govern Nigeria. Jonathan himself.
i pity ur parents.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nichobabe(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2014
Davo93: Thank you sir. I do not mean Gov. Shettima should control the Force. What i believe since the inception of this brouhaha is that the State Government of Borno is playing a kind of Hide & Seek game. Starting from the circumstances that led to the abduction of those girls.

He should have even been the topman to spearhead a negotiation process with the sect because i believe he should understand them more than the President in a way except a foul play was involved in the girls' abduction.

My Brother you can't rule out foul play as politics is being displayed in this matter. However, the matter is already a federal crime and whether to negotiate or not is the federal to decide. Then the process will follow, am not trying to defend the governor, but remember he is not in PDP, it would have been easier. The earlier Nigerians realise that whether PDP or APC, the nation comes first the better for all of us.
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Demdem(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2014
stexsy: i pity ur parents.

Pity ur cursed seeds instead.

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Davo93(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2014
Nichobabe:

My Brother you can't rule out foul play as politics is being displayed in this matter. However, the matter is already a federal crime and whether to negotiate or not is the federal to decide. Then the process will follow, am not trying to defend the governor, but remember he is not in PDP, it would have been easier. The earlier Nigerians realise that whether PDP or APC, the nation comes first the better for all of us.
I agree with you totally.
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by psp2pc(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2014
whether she comes or not. Boko no send talk talk things. na action.
do you think boko would release the allegedly kidnapped chibok girls cos one malala that came to nigeria.. I 101% doubt it.
I know na only abuja she will be thruout her stay here.
unless she enter sambisa them all this na photo session only.
+jonathan :stop fxxking smiling in every picture u take. try form serious president for once. it's like you happy with the situation of things in your country.

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by 50calibre(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2014
gboss4sure:

You sound so frustrated but sorry I don't have time for losers and when I do i will let you know.. Have a joyus ride grin

You're in no position to call anyone a loser, because you're an embodiment of failure.

How do I know that? Only a failure will talk like you do, your type are of inferior breed, cut out for nothing great except subservience to higher authority.

You're no more than a sheep, or bush dog if you will. I hope you lose your life being a political thug.

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by stexsy(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2014
Mogidi:

I still believe she needs to see Buhari, he's the only one that can get the girls released, though I've heard the only reason she hasn't visited yet is the fear of being married off.

What do you think?

Don't you think she needs to see the Buko hari leader?
2 million likes for u

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by realGURU(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2014
Oh my God see this beautiful bahe shaking hand with this Quoku-qukoo
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by stexsy(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2014
gboss4sure:

The fool who you can't fit into his shoes even in your next world, the fool is busy whopping your party ass, the same fool who will remain the president of this country till 2019 whether you like it or not, there is nothing you can do except type nonsense on NL, if your president is a fool then you yourself is a fool. If you don't like GEJ then take a flight to iraq or libya till after 2019 or you might die from GEJ heart attack
2 million likes for u
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by realGURU(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2014
ochejoseph: President Jonathan welcomes Malala Yousafzai, renowned Girl-Child Education Campaigner to Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Malala Yousafzai,is the Pakistani teenager shot in the head by the Taliban for championing the right of girls to education,she pledged to help free a group of more than 200 schoolgirls who have been held captive by Islamist militants Boko Haram since April.
The activist, who turns 17 on Monday, held an early birthday celebration with some of the girls who escaped the mass abduction in the north-eastern village of Chibok in April. "I can see those girls as my sisters…
and I'm going to speak up for them until they are released," she said during a meeting on Sundaywith some of the parents of the abducted children in the capital, Abuja. "I'm going to participate actively in [the]
Bring Back Our Girls campaign to make sure that they return safely."
Later, standing beside four visibly delighted children from Chibok, she
blew out the candles of a birthday cake.
Malala was shot shortly after boarding a school bus in 2009 by Taliban insurgents in Pakistan's Swat district, an event that turned her into a
global symbol of defiance against the militants. Similarly, the abduction
of 300 secondary school girls has shone a global spotlight on the atrocities of Boko Haram, whose name means "western education is forbidden".

http://pic.twitter.com/5q2fMPfj1V
or my God c this babe shaking hand with these Ogili kuquu
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by nagoma(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2014
aresa:
There only 3 options on the table and they are-
1. Negotiate their release
2. Don't negotiate, but use force to secure their release
3. Don't do anything and let BH keep the girls forever..
So, if you are not going to negotiate or do number 1, it means you are going to use force or number 2.
And if you are not going to use force or Negotiate, it means you are going to do nothing and let BH keep the girls which is number 3.
Verdict-
Since the president have said he won't negotiate and won't use force, it means he's not going to do anything, it means he's letting BH keep the girls for good.
Are we clear now?

Very clear.
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by psalmdave(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2014
IYANGBALI: true talk. I always wonder why the people around this man don't do their work,why should my president be the one to receive this girl ?what is the vp doing?how about the ministers?if my president could come out to recieve this girl,I wonder who will recieve her country,s president. Kai dis people too dey fall my hand.
so u nd d person u quoted absolutely av no shame?for God's sake we are talking abt a 17 year old girl here,who av been recieved by presidents nd touching lives all over the world,donating 200,000 dollars 2 us in d process..u know how many million that is...forget abt ur hatred for d president but are u nt challenged? And u are here killing ur selvs because a president stood up 2 shake her?openin his teeth? Ohhh my broda hw long won dey this steewpid? Tell me how long? Let me remind u again,THIS GIRL IS ONLY 17 YRS OLD? Wat av u done in ur life considerin ur age? Bros abi na madam,hw long will u be dis stewpeed?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by stexsy(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Pity ur cursed seeds instead.
calling a man that can feed and cloth u till u die shows how silly u are. Lack of home training

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by KwoiZabo(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2014
snadguy007:

Obviously defeating BH ?? You are drunk bro
You think BH is not taking its last breadth. Dont you know how it was in 2012. Anyway all you BH sympathizers will hide your heads in shame very soon.
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by spyg1(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

trust me!!!
You reason thesame with me. These things has been happening before, sometimes this UNFORTUNATE Europeans that are just cleaners in their countries, will come into this country and they have free access to the president and Governors just like that. GEJ should stop seen some of these foreigners.
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Demdem(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2014
stexsy: calling a man that can feed and cloth u till u die shows how silly u are. Lack of home training

Fool, never knew that in ur household, u fools are destitutes. Surely, handouts from Jonathan will be more than enough for ur pitiable souls.
Demdem is already made for life. To hell with ur handouts.
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by snadguy007(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
KwoiZabo: You think BH is not taking its last breadth. Dont you know how it was in 2012. Anyway all you BH sympathizers will hide your heads in shame very soon.

If incessant bombings and slaughtering is what u called BH DEFEAT, then you are as clueless as our president and you shld hide your head in shame

2 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Shafiu1: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Boye94:

Another wasted sperm.
perhaps he's paid to do so
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by cyril10(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
gboss4sure:

The fool who you can't fit into his shoes even in your next world, the fool is busy whopping your party ass, the same fool who will remain the president of this country till 2019 whether you like it or not, there is nothing you can do except type nonsense on NL, if your president is a fool then you yourself is a fool. If you don't like GEJ then take a flight to iraq or libya till after 2019 or you might die from GEJ heart attack

Don't mind that guy, he always reveals the kind of person he really is
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by aresa: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Davo93: I am not a GEJ ass licker but i will be sincere with myself.

The first option would have been the best if what the Islamic sect is demanding is relatively reasonable.

I will not opt for the second option except adequate and top intelligence has been gathered else we will loose those damsels with the sect members. However, what i will suggest is that the operation to gather adequate information about this sect should intensify so as to hit them rightly as soon as possible.

So, what option is the president pursuing since he refused to negotiate or use force? Number 1, 2 or 3?

Based on your ambiguous response, you do agree with that the president picked option number 3 which is do nothing and let BH keep the girls forever.

You don't have to be a rocket sciences to figure this out..
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by IYANGBALI: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
psalmdave: so u nd d person u quoted absolutely av no shame?for God's sake we are talking abt a 17 year old girl here,who av been recieved by presidents nd touching lives all over the world,donating 200,000 dollars 2 us in d process..u know how many million that is...forget abt ur hatred for d president but are u nt challenged? And u are here killing ur selvs because a president stood up 2 shake her?openin his teeth? Ohhh my broda hw long won dey this steewpid? Tell me how long? Let me remind u again,THIS GIRL IS ONLY 17 YRS OLD? Wat av u done in ur life considerin ur age? Bros abi na madam,hw long will u be dis stewpeed?
stfu,tell me the fokn president that you claimed have been receiving the girl,if our president is busy,he would not be receiving that small girl when he has people that can do that for him. Has the girl been received by Obama and other world leaders?those are people that are busy working for the people of their countries. The time the president wasted in receiving that girls should have been used to tackle one of our numerous problems. May Sango punish you if you dare quote me again.
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by IYANGBALI: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=psalmdave Let me remind u again,THIS GIRL IS ONLY 17 YRS OLD? Wat av u done in ur life considerin ur age? Bros abi na madam,hw long will u be dis stewpeed?[/quote]you are talking as if you are better than me or received by your local government councillor before,you are just another fool on NL.

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by JEITO: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

trust me!!!
topsyking:

trust me!!!
topsyking:

trust me!!!
is there a plan to rename the country? Or is the world coming to an end before 2019?
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by kennydee05(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
KwoiZabo: This malala of a girl is overhyped. make she go rest. Because she graciously survived a taliban attack at 11yrs she has become a hero. i couldn't watch her complete interview with Amanpour because Amanpour was just trying to put words into her mouth and all her statements looks rehearsed. Its unfortunate that this insurgency peaked in GEJ's time but GEJ still remains the best president and by God's grace this insurgency and Chibok saga will end soon.
To your prayer, Amen. But she talked more senses than GEJ entire households has ever did regarding the issue of Chibok Girls. In her speech with GEJ she gave him ultimatum on the rescue of the girls and she also instructed your President to visit the parents of the chibok girls.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
datguru: Bastard son of a thousand fathers

Time 2 thread the path of sanity, get well soon bro...

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
owobokiri:

You and the fellow foundamentalist you quoted are fouling the air here with your intransigent idiocy

If there's any idiot here, tiz definitely you..

and,

what is *foundamentalist*?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Introduces “Back To Land For Agriculture", Workers To Work For 3 Days / Fake Journalists Who Stole Phones At Wedding Of Gov. Amosun's Daughter, Arrested / Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.