Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Miss Sahara Benson's Secrets Exposed By Former School Mater - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Sahara Benson's Secrets Exposed By Former School Mater (3043 Views)

Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) / Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them / Liz Benson's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Sahara Benson's Secrets Exposed By Former School Mater by great664(m): 5:51am On Jul 15, 2014
Oche Clifford Now Miss Sahhara Benson Secrets Exposed By Former Classmate
at Benue State University

*.Oche Clifford Not A Hermaprodite
*.We pulled down his trouser at Benue State University to confirm if he had a female organ but he doesn’t
*.Oche Clifford’s white gay lover got him a visa to the UK
*.Oche Clifford Use To Have Mental Problem

Here is an article written by Oche Clifford’s former classmate in Benue state University.

Oche Clifford is not an hermaphrodite. I know Clifford Oche way back in Benue State University. I was in Linguistic department and lived off campus in the same compound with him. I know of his secret homosexual activities & the numerous visits from his lovers including a white male lover who he usually communicated with on a dating site and even met up with at an hotel twice before he eventually secured his visa to travel out of the country without completing his Mass communication course.

I was even among the only heterosxual guys who’s ever seen his manh***d.

The gay f*** used to stay in the boys hostel but was always fond of hiding to take his bath before or after we guys take ours. sometimes the Id***t would observe us take our bath and leave before he get to take his.

Then I used to stay on campus in my 2nd year so a couple of us guys got together out of curiosity because the gay rumours long circulating and some of us that were beginning to suspect he might have a female organ intercepted Clifford on his way into the bathroom, tore his towel off and to our shock saw a... [url="http://ask9ja..com/2014/07/miss-sahara-bensons-secrets-exposed-by.html"]READ MORE[/url]

Re: Miss Sahara Benson's Secrets Exposed By Former School Mater by CyrusLevi(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2014
What's the essence of the article?Now he's famzing or washing Sahara
Re: Miss Sahara Benson's Secrets Exposed By Former School Mater by great664(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
CyrusLevi: What's the essence of the article?Now he's famzing or washing Sahara
that he/she is Gay and not Transgender, He has only d!ck
Re: Miss Sahara Benson's Secrets Exposed By Former School Mater by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 20, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Wow Mercy Johnson Okojie Names New Born Son, Henry [see Photo] / US President Obama’s 16-year-old Daughter Malia Has Been Confirmed Pregnant / Kim Kardashian & Justin Bieber Copy Beyonce’s Past Met Gala Styles(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.