Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

........rebbecca......... - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ........rebbecca......... (67296 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ........rebbecca......... by Sleekbaby(f): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Yep, i like d way it ended, congrat n tnx 4 putting smile on d face of ur readers.
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Vijon(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
great wrk u did here.God Bless ur soul

1 Like

Re: ........rebbecca......... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Finally d great story ended in q great way
faky u are gifted talented $ blessed .
expecting more of u soon.
Re: ........rebbecca......... by SONFGOD12: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nice story i must say...but few things caught my eyes in ur epilogue..u see there is what they call karma there no way felix and temitope wil jump the hook..their act is just too severe to go unpunished..lyk d way kogi received his(though i think u were to hard no d man)..jst saying

1 Like

Re: ........rebbecca......... by momatush(f): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Flakky dear d last update made me cry but thank God it all ended happily.Flakky u're a darlyn. Can't wait for siblings.kissssssessss

1 Like

Re: ........rebbecca......... by lyzee21(f): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Wow,wat a 1daful story. Lots of lessons learnt. God bles u real gud 4 dis 1daful piece.
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Oluwatyna(f): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Wow,this story is so interesting.well done flakky
Re: ........rebbecca......... by chii8(f): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sorry i came late,u wl go paces,am very sure,weldone
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Tiwzy: 12:42am On Aug 21, 2014
I loved ur story,i loved d way u played d characters out...nice 1
Re: ........rebbecca......... by omobola200(f): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
winkEnjoy indeed, you cannot begin to imagine how wonderful this story has been right from the beginning till the very end. It was indeed an honor to be one the first set of people to read this. You will be a great writer. And please tell this to the copy copycat that this is a no go area, no one should dare use these script for any movie or soap whatsoever. Flakky, you are the chosen one. To me saying you did a great job is an understatement, but you are the great JOB, lol. winkEnjoy indeed, you cannot begin to imagine how wonderful this story has been right from the beginning till the very end. It was indeed an honor to be one the first set of people to read this. You will be a great writer. And please tell this to the copy copycat that this is a no go area, no one should dare use these script for any movie or soap whatsoever. Flakky, you are the chosen one. To me saying you did a great job is an understatement, but you are the great JOB, lol.
Re: ........rebbecca......... by victoriavickie(f): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2014
flakky dahling....i've bin silently following and watching out 4 ur new updates....ur so sensational nd ur twist nd turns re wondaful....kip it up...more grease to ur elbow.
Re: ........rebbecca......... by dammygoody(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hmmm...what can I say....Madam Flakky dishing out life -enriching and thought- provoking stories since the days of John the Baptist.... cheesy
God bless you ma'am, it's not everyday one comes across good stories like these... undecided
Nice ending to a nice story.... Let's proceed to Siblings &Neighbors.. cheesy
Re: ........rebbecca......... by lagbajadgeek(m): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
What a beautiful piece! Keep it up Ma'am.
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nice story line with lots of lessons to learn
Thanks FLAKKY!
Re: ........rebbecca......... by kennylizzy(f): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Flakkygal u r wonderful. U capture my heart with my husband and nw Rebecca. pls try n finish my husband
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2014
onosj: Am really happy 4 Rebbecca.....@flakky may God increase ur creativity!
Amen and thnks..
omotalkie: #Yawns & stretches# wow! Dat was a wonderful story, at least it wasn't a waste of mb. Tnx flakky, I pray God to fill ur brain wit much wisdom so dat u can keep making ma dai wit gr8 stories lyk dis. Following u everywhere u go lyk MTN
ThnkS dearie..
Princesschi: Wow i cant stop smiling. Becca lived and loved again...so adorable.
God bless u Flakky, i enjoyed every bit of this story.
*continues parking* yea i'm parking out here, and moving in to the 'sibling's neighbourhood'
That was so thoughtful of you ma...xoxo love
Michelle55: welldone flakky... u did a Nice job with d story... remain blessed
Tnks and you too..
moseph: Well done flakky,u are such a great writer.may God bless the work of your hands.
agen and you tooo. MosEph
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2014
wolexino: flakky well done God bless u more nd more
N.B I think u rushed dis ending u would have made enough updates nd kept the suspense high for ur readers, but all d same u are d best
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ wolexino...I do aPpreciate your observations.
jibola22: Wat a nice ending...aunty flakky more mb to ur fone.
Thnks Jibola...
onosj: Am really happy 4 Rebbecca.....@flakky may God increase ur creativity!
Amen o
Trendytessy: wow....a nice piece. welldone flakky
Thnks ...Trendytessy
godwah: Whao!!!,good story,more ink 2 ur pen dearie nd God bless u abundantly.
Amen and you too..thnks
Destiny4fame: Dis is GREAT......such a good writer U are nd I pray U find joy,apiness nd greatness doing dis....
Also,pls,finish d story "my husband".......fenks a lot....
I will o.....Thnk you so muchni appreciate you.
seunviju: Wow,what a happy ending.you really did a good job flakky,keep doing the good work.
I will o seun...
sade1: And they lived happily ever after......Wonderful!! Kudos FlakkyDagirl. grin
thnks Sade1..
Mercyesse: Wow,lovely ending
thnks Mercyesse
horlah1: Dis is fabulous...Madam flakky well done
Thnks. Man
Joyicy: Wao!!! Lovely story....God bless madam Flakky
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ a bunch...
Hameenat94: Wow! @last She got somebody 2 love nd desire her... Rachel z a very gud sis 2 kip such secret.... Twas an awesome story meant 2 teach us(gals) a lot of lesson 4rm a wonderful writer.. Tnx 4 sharing dis story wit us.... Moving 2 SIBLINGs... Lets go dia
thnks ma'⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊aм̤̣̲̣̥̈̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣........catch you at SnN
Sleekbaby: Yep, i like d way it ended, congrat n tnx 4 putting smile on d face of ur readers.
thnks for reading D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§! Oº°˚˚˚° piece.....
Vijon: great wrk u did here.God Bless ur soul
Amen and thnkd....
snowprince07: Finally d great story ended in q great way
faky u are gifted talented $ blessed .
expecting more of u soon.
Thnks snowprince....RESPECT
SONFGOD12: Nice story i must say...but few things caught my eyes in ur epilogue..u see there is what they call karma there no way felix and temitope wil jump the hook..their act is just too severe to go unpunished..lyk d way kogi received his(though i think u were to hard no d man)..jst saying
Not everyone pays for their deed or misdeed.There re some few lucky people who get away...Thnks for dropping in....
momatush: Flakky dear d last update made me cry but thank God it all ended happily.Flakky u're a darlyn. Can't wait for siblings.kissssssessss
Thnks dear,so good to have you here momatush...
lyzee21: Wow,wat a 1daful story. Lots of lessons learnt. God bles u real gud 4 dis 1daful piece.
Amen,thnks Iyzee21
Oluwatyna: Wow,this story is so interesting.well done flakky
Thnk you Oluwatyna
chii8: Sorry i came late,u wl go paces,am very sure,weldone
Oseeee...thnks Chii8
Tiwzy: I loved ur story,i loved d way u played d characters out...nice 1
I'm glad you like it...thnks
omobola200: winkEnjoy indeed, you cannot begin to imagine how wonderful this story has been right from the beginning till the very end. It was indeed an honor to be one the first set of people to read this. You will be a great writer. And please tell this to the copy copycat that this is a no go area, no one should dare use these script for any movie or soap whatsoever. Flakky, you are the chosen one. To me saying you did a great job is an understatement, but you are the great JOB, lol.
Thnk you so much ma'⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊aм̤̣̲̣̥̈̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ omobola.....
victoriavickie: flakky dahling....i've bin silently following and watching out 4 ur new updates....ur so sensational nd ur twist nd turns re wondaful....kip it up...more grease to ur elbow.
Thnks$$$$
dammygoody: Hmmm...what can I say....Madam Flakky dishing out life -enriching and thought- provoking stories since the days of John the Baptist.... cheesy
God bless you ma'am, it's not everyday one comes across good stories like these... undecided
Nice ending to a nice story.... Let's proceed to Siblings &Neighbors.. cheesy
Good to have you here Dammygood.I really aPpreciate you.
lagbajadgeek: What a beautiful piece! Keep it up Ma'am.[/quoteI will sir...thnks a bunch][quote author=aity67]Nice story line with lots of lessons to learn
Thanks FLAKKY!
Thnks for dropping in too...
kennylizzy: Flakkygal u r wonderful. U capture my heart with my husband and nw Rebecca. pls try n finish my husband
So good to know that you enjoyed D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§! Oº°˚˚˚° piece.Thnks KeNny
Re: ........rebbecca......... by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
YES!!!

I did enjoy the story.
While I read Kogi's part, I was like a no-legged man could be sent to prison again? How did they expect him to survive?
He should have been killed immediately!!

I will advise you work on your words construction, punctuations, spacing and arrangement of events.

Cheers cheesy
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: YES!!!

I did enjoy the story.
While I read Kogi's part, I was like a no-legged man could be sent to prison again? How did they expect him to survive?
He should have been killed immediately!!

I will advise you work on your words construction, punctuations, spacing and arrangement of events.

Cheers cheesy
I will work on them sir......

Thanks for dropping in.
Re: ........rebbecca......... by PwettyNini(f): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nice one flakky. cool

1 Like

Re: ........rebbecca......... by SexySapphire(f): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Lovely work Flakky. I'm so glad dat piece of dumb shit finally got served, u couldn't av written it better. So happy dat Becca still made it out of her foolishness alive and learnt a great deal of lesson in the hard way.

So good to be back after 22days of conquered crisis. God is good. On to the next one #siblings & neighbors

1 Like

Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 7:05am On Aug 24, 2014
SexySapphire: Lovely work Flakky. I'm so glad dat piece of dumb shit finally got served, u couldn't av written it better. So happy dat Becca still made it out of her foolishness alive and learnt a great deal of lesson in the hard way.

So good to be back after 22days of conquered crisis. God is good. On to the next one #siblings & neighbors
Welcome back madam.............Hop you're good.

I'm glad you enjoyed this piece.
Catch you at SnN.....
Thank you.........

1 Like

Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
My Husband Continues

Hello Readers

D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚° is to inform both existing and new readers that D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§°˚˚˚° story will commence soon.And i'll be starting right from the beginning of the story to where it stop before the earthquake that rocked Nairaland
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Onemansquad(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Heeeii aunty flakky tanx ...we ar waitin....*skelewu tinx*
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: ........rebbecca......... by kingphilip(m): 2:31am On Oct 08, 2014
flakkydagirl please wat happened I can't c the stories anymore
Re: ........rebbecca......... by folake25(f): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
i cant see the story
Re: ........rebbecca......... by lovingangel(f): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2014
Plz whr did dis story disappear to... I can't imagine missing dis story oooooo cuz d comments I saw ur makes me eager to read so plz let d story reappear ooo
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Tobilastik(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2015
Flakkydagirl:

helo ...I can't find any piece of this Story ...has it been deleted?
Re: ........rebbecca......... by rodhy(f): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2015
Tobilastik:

Flakkydagirl:

My Husband Continues

Hello Readers

D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚° is to inform both existing and new readers that D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§°˚˚˚° story will commence soon.And i'll be starting right from the beginning of the story to where it stop before the earthquake that rocked Nairaland
Tobilastik:

Flakkydagirl:

My Husband Continues

Hello Readers

has Rebecca been deleted, I can't find it
Re: ........rebbecca......... by hujaj: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
flakky i'm immensly not happy because you didn't show up any longer to complete the story ''My husband'' you lft ur dere akimbo witout any update.. But is rebbecca the 1st b4 my husband

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ / The Den Of Delilah / Toto Pass Toto 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.