Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! (7238 Views)

Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin / I Need A Soap To Lighten My Skin / Natural Ways To Lighten Your Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! by snazzylove: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2014
Hello fellow nairalanders, kindly assist a sister here. My lips are so dark that I can't leave my room without applying a bright coloured lipstick. Am fair in complexion (not yellow pls), I don't bleach neither do I smoke. I just grew up to discover that my lips are not as succulent as that of my fellow girls. Its really embarassing to me. Pls I need candid advice on what to use that will work and give me the kind of lips I so much desire.
Re: Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! by ggrin(f): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2014
Movate(tube) will do the magic jus 200N onlywink
Re: Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! by snazzylove: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2014
ggrin: Movate(tube) will do the magic jus 200N onlywink

Pls do u mean Dermovate or just Movate cream?
Re: Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! by ggrin(f): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
snazzylove:

Pls do u mean Dermovate or just Movate cream?
movate (tube)
Re: Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! by angelicbiz(f): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Do any of these things;scrub lemon and sugar on the lips,when brushing your teeth,use the brush in a circular motion on your lips or whenever you are indoor,apply cocoa butter on your lips. All of these methods have been tried and are guaranteed to give you your desired results. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! by Buttergrey: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Angelicbiz is right. And to boost results, apply any kojic acid serum on your lips at night. Then lip balm or chapstick with SPF 15 (or higher) during the day.

www.buttergrey.com
Re: Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! by Jennydoris(f): 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Apply vaselin to your lips every night and when ever your not going out in the day. The result is fantastic.
Re: Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! by snazzylove: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Thanks dearies. I really appreciate your contributions. I will start off with your recommendations. Pls has anyone used or have seen someone using the Movate cream, what's the outcome like? I want to be double sure before trying it out. Thanks once again.
Re: Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! by snazzylove: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2014
angelicbiz: Do any of these things;scrub lemon and sugar on the lips,when brushing your teeth,use the brush in a circular motion on your lips or whenever you are indoor,apply cocoa butter on your lips. All of these methods have been tried and are guaranteed to give you your desired results. Thank me later.
Angelicbiz, pls d lemon and sugar, do I mix and keep in the fridge or must it always be fresh?
Re: Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! by angelicbiz(f): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
snazzylove:
Angelicbiz, pls d lemon and sugar, do I mix and keep in the fridge or must it always be fresh?
Cut the lemon into two equal halves,dip into the granulated sugar and scrub on your lips.
Re: Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
angelicbiz: Cut the lemon into two equal halves,dip into the granulated sugar and scrub on your lips.
Yes thats a great idea. You can also exfoliate gently with a toothbrush

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! by Yvete(f): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Wow!! Please don't use HQ on your lips cos you'll hate yourself afterwards. Get as little as 10% Vit C serum or do the typical lemon juice and sugar scrub.
Re: Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2014
snazzylove: Hello fellow nairalanders, kindly assist a sister here. My lips are so dark that I can't leave my room without applying a bright coloured lipstick. Am fair in complexion (not yellow pls), I don't bleach neither do I smoke. I just grew up to discover that my lips are not as succulent as that of my fellow girls. Its really embarassing to me. Pls I need candid advice on what to use that will work and give me the kind of lips I so much desire.
There are some igbo boys at ikeja under bridge. You will hear them calling out "kpink lips, kpink lips, tattoo, tattoo " grin They might be able to help.
Re: Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
snazzylove:
Hello fellow nairalanders, kindly assist a sister here. My lips are so dark that I can't leave my room without applying a bright coloured lipstick. Am fair in complexion (not yellow pls), I don't bleach neither do I smoke. I just grew up to discover that my lips are not as succulent as that of my fellow girls. Its really embarassing to me. Pls I need candid advice on what to use that will work and give me the kind of lips I so much desire.
so which one did u do and worked fine? plx lemme know. I want to tell a friend.
Re: Please What Can I Use To Lighten My Lips!!! by MizteaTee: 5:02am On Jul 30, 2017
You can do that naturally . Be careful about the chemicals you put on your lips. Some of these have been mentioned up there.
There are more here
http://www.everyhealthline.com/2016/06/how-to-get-pink-lips-naturally.html

(1) (Reply)

Original Timberland Boots / One Million Braids / My Sewing Machine Is Extremely Frustrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.