Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You (4552 Views)

Letter From A Father-Pastor Tony Rapu To His Son / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! / Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by abdulkayus(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2014
Popular Lagos pastor, Tony Rapu of the
Present House Church Lagos, took to his
Twitter account to give profound advise to
married men. It's a must read! See more
messages after the cut...

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by abdulkayus(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2014
More
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by abdulkayus(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2014
More..

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by abdulkayus(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2014
more....

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by abdulkayus(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2014
more.....

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by abdulkayus(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2014
and lastly

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by cococandy(f): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2014
Hear hear
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by crackhaus: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hehehe... the married ladies are sure gonna love this grin
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by okirewaju(f): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nice smiley
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by feedthenation(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
What about the powerful messages for married women?
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by TV01(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
feedthenation: What about the powerful messages for married women?

...just the one; "summit' to ya oga"

TV

***no figthin' now*** grin
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by crackhaus: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
I would be surprised if he (the pastor) comes up with one for women.
Most of these new generation pastors are very woman-friendly, no offence meant but they like women no be small. grin

I can just imagine ladies chanting 'ride on pastor' from the audience when he preaches.
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Now this is a real man talking. smiley

Not the rofo rofos parading everywhere these days.
Dem no go even read am, ba to carry nose up dem sabi.

Let he who has ears,..

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by edwife(f): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
And these are some of the comments I read from differents blogs since the message was sent out.

guess there'll be a Part 2 of this - for married women. Cos the worst thing a man can do is marry the wrong woman. Even if u do all these things Rapu has said and more, she will still push u to the edge of insanity. A man's tendency to do all these things is to an extent, a function of his wife and the environment she's created in the home.

Most men will read these and assume he is writing in Swahili. Men, the best way to enjoy your home is to treat your wife as you would your best friend. You may fight, quarrel or exchange angry words but it dose remove from the fact that you don't only love her, you actually like her- bad habits and all. Don't be her boss, be her friend.

the truth is it doesn't cost you anything to do all this u will feel more at peace in doing all the problem with our men is pride if I do all that she will not respect me,just try it u spend ur eternity together happy.

These are d type of pastors dat makes ladies tink these qualities are achievable. Let us be practical as pastors and tel women dat submission and tolerance plus d luv of God is d tonic needed to make a home work

Women never show u anything this man, hoes aint loyal, its always about them, u r always about her n she is always about hers, na wa o, so what happens to d guys r dey not suppose to listen to us too?

If you are surrounded by Nigerian men with no sense of direction, unforgiving and lack the holy spirit, lady, You need to change your location. If you are stuck with one, pray for him. No need to generalised

Ladies favourite shaa,i believe it has conditions. When u dont treat ur hubby well,pls dnt expect much.when u treat him like a king,u'll be treated like the queen. This is only for the good n Godly wife,no be agbero wife.

Very funny responses,and I know Nairaland will not deceive me.

Waiting patiently grin grin
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by crackhaus: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce: Now this is a real man talking. smiley

Not the rofo rofos parading everywhere these days.
Dem no go even read am, ba to carry nose up dem sabi.

Let he who has ears,..
Show it to your own husband, let him read it and learn from it.
You should not be concerned what the 'rofo rofos' will do or say in response to the tweets...they're not the ones you married.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
crackhaus:
Show it to your own husband, let him read it and learn from it.
You should not be concerned what the 'rofo rofos' will do or say in response to the tweets...they're not the ones you married.

Stop calling my husband . He is not your mate. Learn to stick to the topic or talk to me if you have any problem . Now what is your problem? are you one of the rofo rofo?

4 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by cococandy(f): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
That's all we hear.
At least let the men be addressed for once.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by cococandy(f): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
I'm sure he must have been preaching to the women for long.
All the pastors do.
Everyone has 15 rules for women to be good wives

Nobody ever has one for guys who want to be good husbands
Everyone remembers wives should submit
No one remembers that husbands should HONOR their wives.
grin
You see?
crackhaus:
I would be surprised if he (the pastor) comes up with one for women.
Most of these new generation pastors are very woman-friendly, no offence meant but they like women no be small. grin

I can just imagine ladies chanting 'ride on pastor' from the audience when he preaches.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by bukatyne(f): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2014

What do you want them to hear that they have not heard all their lives

@Tony Rapu, keep the good work going. We have too many over trained women with clueless/untrained men

4 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by bukatyne(f): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Double post
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by bukatyne(f): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
edwife: And these are some of the comments I read from differents blogs since the message was sent out.

Very funny responses,and I know Nairaland will not deceive me.

Waiting patiently grin grin

Extremely funny

Some wise men will read quietly and learn from it

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by edwife(f): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
bukatyne:

Extremely funny

Some wise men will read quietly and learn from it

I tell you cheesy
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by bukatyne(f): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
edwife:

I tell you cheesy

I went to one bookstore and saw a book "The Proverbs 31 man" and I was like really?

The author was trying to explain that only the Proverbs 31 man can bring out the Proverbs 31 woman

Most Nigerian Churches are very very guilty of teaching only women like they are living with ghosts. Women convention; women conference; Women seminar etc. with teaching the men and they are wondering why their marriages are same old same old

4 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

Stop calling my husband . He is not your mate. Learn to stick to the topic or talk to me if you have any problem . Now what is your problem? are you one of the rofo rofo?

Yet other people's husbands are ur mate and also rofo rofo while urs isn't. Bunch of egoistic and useless hypocrites called Nigerians. Everybody else is a devil while we and ours are saints.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by edwife(f): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
bukatyne:

I went to one bookstore and saw a book "The Proverbs 31 man" and I was like really?

The author was trying to explain that only the Proverbs 31 man can bring out the Proverbs 31 woman

Most Nigerian Churches are very very guilty of teaching only women like they are living with ghosts. Women convention; women conference; Women seminar etc. with teaching the men and they are wondering why their marriages are same old same old

That is what is needed in today society,the church as well as parents need to teach both women and men about marriage.They both have the same contribution to make in order to have a successful union.

It is simple,give and receive.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by tpia1: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Any man who has to depend on others to tell him before he knows and practices the biblical standard of marriage which essentially states love your neighbour as yourself, will soon know what's up.
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by thorpido(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good points...good men learn.
A woman will easily submit for the man who is willing to make that sacrifice for her.

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by crackhaus: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

Why the irritation? And you want to teach me how to stick to topic, you of all monikers? woman you funny.. cheesy

Well I do believe the purpose for my initial comment has been aptly served seeing the way it got to you grin

Cheers...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by thorpido(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
tpia1: Any man who has to depend on others to tell him before he knows and practices the biblical standard of marriage which essentially states love your neighbour as yourself, will soon know what's up.
sometimes people need to be taught.You know faith commeth by hearing.

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gaggi:

Yet other people's husbands are ur mate and also rofo rofo while urs isn't. Bunch of egoistic and useless hypocrites called Nigerians. Everybody else is a devil while we and ours are saints.

Where did this cockroach come out from? undecided

Learn to speak when you are spoken to. Right now Go and sit down one place. When I have your time I come for you. Till then, wait in the gaddam line for your turn.

Fvcking rofo rofo.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
crackhaus:
Why the irritation? And you want to teach me how to stick to topic, you of all monikers? woman you funny.. cheesy

Well I do believe the purpose for my initial comment has been aptly served seeing the way it got to you grin

Cheers...

What the purpose again? You mind telling me.? I asked again, are you the rofo rofo?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by crackhaus: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gaggi:

gringrin

Do you know I was actually planning to go this route in my reply? I had typed something like this, but deleted it cos I believe that if she's intelligent, she would already get the point I was making...so there was no need to add spice to the already scented stew.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Cause Of High Divorce Rate Among Nigerian Nurses In USA? / Traveling Beside A Mother With Two Kids / Should You Confront A Dishonest Spouse Or Collect Evidence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.