Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student (72616 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by goldrush111(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
For 21-year-old Comfort Folorunsho, her graduation from the Kwara State University, Malete, shall for some time to come remain memorable in her life. Of course, the Osi, Kwara State, native has every reason to hold this view. She not only bagged a first class degree in agriculture, she also emerged the best graduating student from the university for the 2013/2014 academic session.

With a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.62, she also took home awards as the best graduating student in the Department of Animal Production, Fisheries and Aquaculture; as well as in the College of Agriculture.

She also bagged the prize instituted by the Lubcon Company Limited for overall best student; the Mary Kolawole Prize for Best Female Graduating Student, as well as the university’s Alumni Prize for Excellence.

Sharing the secret of her success, Folorunsho, who also has a good dose of beauty in her, says:

Her good looks attracted many admirers to her. Even at that, she notes, her loveliness did not make her to lose her academic bearing or focus.

She declares, “I lost count of those that wanted to be my lovers. There were many of them. Some of them tried but I ignored their overtures. When you do not go out at odd times and you do what you are supposed to do at the right time, you will not fall into traps.

“I studied for five hours daily, aside lectures. I did not have a lover but I had friends that were boys; not amorous ones. However, I must admit that there were distractions from boys. But when you are determined and you know where you are going and you try as much as possible to keep at bay these side attractions, God will make it possible for you to actualise your desires.”

The fourth child in her family notes that focus, determination, implicit faith in God and His grace were the veritable instruments for her outstanding academic outing in the university.

Beyond the stampede from the men folk, according to Punch, she identifies her fish farming project as the most challenging period of her stay in the university.

Taking measurements in the mornings and evenings during the two months of the exercise, according to her, was her most stressful period on campus.

She adds, “Ever since I came into this school, I dreamt of obtaining a First Class. I tried as much as possible to be diligent in my reading, going to class regularly and doing my assignments. Though I kept on doing this, I must also admit that the routine was both tiring and demanding.”

Folorunsho, who aspires to be a lecturer and an owner of a crop and animal farm, says her father, Fashiko, literally pushed her into agriculture.

She notes, “Ever since I was a little girl, I have developed interest in agriculture because my father is a good farmer. Sometimes, before we went to school, he would take us to the farm to do some work. Of course, then we were not happy with the decision, which we considered tough, but some of us later fell in love with it.

“You plant a crop and it grows. Maybe you planted a little seed and at the end of the day, its yield will be huge. We were also involved in livestock farming I must admit, these aroused my interest in agriculture. So, when I told my family that I wanted to study agriculture, nobody opposed the idea,” she explains.

Stressing the importance of agriculture, she adds, “People run away from it, but it is what humanity depends on. Without agriculture, where are we going to be? The food we eat, our clothing, raw materials and so many other benefits come from agriculture. Agriculture is a very interesting area.”

To boost agriculture in the country, Folorunsho pleads with the government to invest more in the sector and to encourage farmers with loans, improved seedlings and other necessary logistics.

She adds that agriculture is a practical subject, which will not only engage young people but also make them self-reliant and employers of labour.

“It will improve national food security, boost industrialisation and provide more foreign exchange earnings for the country.”

READ MORE : http://goldrushnigeria..com/2014/07/i-never-had-sex-with-any-man-21-year.html

20 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by chacoonder(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
3.62, a first class!!!?

98 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by TeenageMoney(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
MtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeW

55 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by ashewopeckas(f): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Me too sad
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by dominique(f): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
3.62 CGPA best graduating student Either the students are very dull or the lecturers are very stingy with marks.

170 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by s3nn2x(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
So what's the big deal....she is just 21.......

44 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by sweetstuff20(f): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
with all of that discipline she could only make 3.6

23 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by kenono(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
What's the big deal? I will soon be 26, graduated 3 yrs ago, finished NYSC, yet no s.x yet.

It's no more an achievement joor.

87 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Lordabas: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Babe wey get control over her womanliness.
Our young girls should learn from her, be proud to be pure.. Sex is not everything.Keep purity until married you will never regret it, ever! cheesy

119 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by obiosaks(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
only 3.6 in agric n first class?is either de op is not well informed or de skul shud be closed for makin 3.6 first class

21 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Dahyor20: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
3.62? Best graduating student?? Adonbilivit!!!

8 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
I am not surprised..with her face wen look like agriculture

145 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rubbish. This story is cooked up. Op is just advertising his blog. Mtcheew undecided

3.62 a first class That's weak 2.1(second class upper) i.e almost 2.2(second class lower). Mtcheew again

9 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by beejaay: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
3.62 on a scale of 4.0 not 5.0...smh

82 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Dubby6(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
If she don blow, she go tell u?

Surely we don't kiss and tell

4 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Chigold101(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
chacoonder: 3.62, a first class!!!?
this is what we get from the north. Abeg oh if she never hd sex with anyman. She should be asked if she ever have sex with women or with herself.

55 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Chigold101(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lordabas: Babe wey get control over her womanliness.
Our young girls should learn from her, be proud to be pure.. Sex is not everything.Keep purity until married you will never regret it, ever! cheesy
was she asked if she masturbates? Was she asked if she engaged in lesb...? Many people dont have sex wit anybody but they do have with themselves, is that still purity?

34 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by dejijohns(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kwasu uses scale of 4.0...

14 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Atesunate15(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
beejaay: 3.62 on a scale of 4.0
this will be the case

5 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Seandeeds(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
I appreciate her being a virgin. I appreciate her academic prowess. Does being a virgin automatically make u brilliant. It's more of hardwork and dedication. congrats tho

28 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by CertifiedFreak(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
This virginity retaining thing is becoming so overrated.

Wouldn't straff the chiq if I was given a thousand grand sef.

12 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Bholutife18(f): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Its good but what does virginity has to do with success. Its nice though making it public that you'e a virgin

15 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by jones9ice: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
chai dont you know if you still a virgin you will have some supernatural power inside you sha something you need to know

14 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nihilist: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Look at a horse-like face sef...and big teeth

Kiss this one and risk losing your upper lip grin

27 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by SwissGeneva(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
She said she had never had S*x with a man! Maybe she has done it with a woman... Please OP expantiate...

15 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Akshow: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
What an Ugly name. KWASU. No swag at all. Sounds local and razz

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by myads890(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
She's really ugly sha. I bet all the guys that chased her in school wanted to use her for a lab experiment. "Evolution gone bad" perhaps

33 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by johnmartus(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
who asking him such question rubbish

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Osama10(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
But why the hatred for her now?

22 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by EnterPRO: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
these reporters sha.

they just asked her leading questions and came up with a sensational title.

14 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by donphilopus: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Why are you all shouting 3.62 na?! Y'all should have asked if it's 3.62/4.00 na!

3 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Project400: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Interesting smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.