Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income (54750 Views)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / Starting A Plantain Farming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
Happy Farming
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2016
I have both single & double bunch hybrid plantain suckers for sale.
We can send to any part of the country
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Start geting ready to do land preparation because It might rain soon the heat is too much God pls please hav mercy
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by Moyanbe(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
The heat rising
The temperature rising
Everybody calling on rainfall.... But how long will we depend on rainfall for our crops?
... This is why irrigation Agriculture is what you need to practice.

For low cost irrigation system, Rain gun is the best to give you your desired result for your crops growth.
Advantages
1. It is movable to one point to another
2. It rotates 360 degree itself
3. It can spray water as far as 45m radius
4. Only one rain gun can be used for 3-5 acres
5. It dissolves the atmospheric nitrogen and make it available for plant
6. It lowers the farm environmental temperature whole working
7. It reduce the effect of sun heat on your crops
We are planting plantain at the season when everyone cannot start because they are waiting for rainfall.. planting started from feb 21 to feb 26....more pictures soon
Order now while stock last.
The prices are Affordable.

WE ARE PLANTAIN FARM MANAGERS

watch my video presentation http://farmlifeng.com/2016/01/06/gun-sprayer-irrigation-for-plantain/

1 Like

Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
Brilliant work guys
Count me as your client
Plantain and banana do extremely well with regular water supply year round
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:44am On Feb 29, 2016
Am finding it difficult to login to my yahoo account so I had to do a fresh registration
on NL as BoluwaGoldenConcept my phone is 08120528950 email address is
eesteeresources@gmail.com WhatsApp 08120528950
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2016
We hav 100 acres of farmland available In ikire osun state at N50k per acres bulk
purchase where less than 100 acres isN55k.
Farmland In ibadan In ido LGA is N260k per acre
In ijebu an acre is 50k
In songo extended farmland area an acre is N470k
In Ajah dry land a plot is N2.3m
While water log area is N1.3m
You can do animal husbandry there
Note
Agency is 10%
You do lawyer documentation and
Survey work
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2016
Processing is the future of agricultural so get involve
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:
We hav 100 acres of farmland available In ikire osun state at N50k per acres bulk
In ijebu an acre is 50k
Note
Agency is 10%
Survey work

Where in Ijebu is the acre of land?
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2016
The ijebu land is in ikangba
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2016
Plantain Plantain Plantain, Farming Farming Farming is what you can do
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
I saw this write up

The subject of money is a very sensitive one. I am sure you have heard this statement at one time or another, ‘‘there is no money anywhere’’?

Hmm! I must let you know that it’s a dangerous statement to believe. This is because it blinds the mind from recognizing business opportunities. Money is everywhere. It is merely a means of exchange for value. Once you add value, you will get money.

How do you add value? By changing the way you think. What is in your heart will show up in your life. Information is the key to transformation.

Do you want to increase your value and accelerate your progress?

1 Like

Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
God is fantastic and faithful another rain fell yesterday
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2016
:
In ijebu an acre is 50k
Note
Agency is 10%
Survey work
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by Moyanbe(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Any suckers seller in Benin or delta, kindly quote or reply me. Thanks
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2016
Am base in ibadan and I have clients in Benin, so I can send any quantity to you just as I did to others last year
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by cleavon(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:
Am base in ibadan and I have clients in Benin, so I can send any quantity to you just as I did to others last year

Please can u send in your contact..whatsapp or email
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2016
WhatsApp 08120528950 and call, eesteeresources@gmail.com
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
God has beginning to show us mercy with abundant rainfall..
Most crops got burnt last year due to insufficient rainfall
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:41am On Mar 22, 2016
The real thing is agriculture and can be use to create jobs
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by Molayan: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:
The real thing is agriculture and can be use to create jobs
I love ur motivation but is farming ur full time occupation. If yes, which area are you into, and how do ur plan ur business all year round. How many acres of land do U farm on? Thanks
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
@molayan, thanks, Farming is my full time job. Crops and animals

Sorry l cannot answer those questions online but you can check my signature on NL
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by Molayan: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:
@molayan, thanks, Farming is my full time job. Crops and animals

Sorry l cannot answer those questions online but you can check my signature on NL
Pls, ve sent mail to ur box. Kindly send me ur WhatsApp no. I want to confide in U
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2016
@molayan please my email address is eesteeresources@gmail.com WhatsApp 08120528950 Thanks
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
[3/25, 11:20 AM] GrenHse Jos: Happy Easter to my Christian brothers and sister here
[3/25, 11:23 AM] ‪+234 706 850 6068‬: Heritage Bank has been adopted by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as the pilot bank for the Youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development Programme (YIEDP). The programme is aimed at harnessing the latent entrepreneurial spirit in the teeming youth by providing them timely and affordable loans to implement their business ideas. It further provides a sustainable mechanism to stimulate employment, contribute to the nation’s non-oil Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and address the challenge of youth restiveness.
The following youth, aged 18 – 35, are eligible under this scheme:

I.Serving National Youth Corps members
II.Non-NYSC members (not more than five years post National Youth Service)

Qualified Business Sectors:
1.Agro - Allied
2.Food Processing / Preservation
3.Arts & Crafts
4.Manufacturing / Cottage Industry
5.Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
6.Construction Support
7.Power & Energy
8.Education & Financial Inclusion
9.Film & Photography
10.Automobile
11.Others

Transaction Dynamics:
•Eligible youth can apply for the loan through this portal http://www.yiedp-hbng.com/ using his/her NYSC State Code
•Applications can be made as an individual or as a group of 3-5 applicants with similar business interests
•A single applicant can access up to a facility limit of N3million while group projects jointly owned by 3-5 qualified beneficiaries can access up to a facility limit of N10million
•Applicants can also track application status via the same portal
•Applications will be processed centrally from the Head Office Annex
•Security: Graduate entrepreneurs will use their tertiary institution(s) certificate(s) and their NYSC discharge certificate. Serving Corp members will pledge their NYSC discharge certificate and their tertiary institution(s) certificates(s). Also, legal ownership of assets financed by the bank and 3rd party guarantors will be requested as additional collateral from all entrepreneurs
•Successful candidates will be assigned to ECs close to the intended business locations.

Please refer to the FAQ for further clarification http://www.yiedp-hbng.com/ies/faqs.aspx
Copied! We may have younger ones that need the funds to start their own business.

Thank you.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2016
See

Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nigeria to launch N59.7 billion Youth-In-Agriculture Scheme

April 3, 2016Premium Times

Photo Credit: Agro Nigeria

RELATED NEWS

Nigerian Government appoints D’banj as ambassador of new youth agriculture initiativeMarch 12, 2014

AfDB invests N14 billion in African agricultureMay 24, 2015

Buhari administration launches N10 billion youth entrepreneurial projectMarch 17, 2016

EXCLUSIVE: Buhari to shell out N60Billion to one million artisans, market womenJanuary 17, 2016

CBN approves N75billion loan for agricultural lending in states, AbujaJune 6, 2012

The Director-General, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, IITA, Nteranya Sanginga, on Sunday said the Federal Government would launch N59.7 billion Youth-In-Agriculture Scheme in September.

Mr. Sanginga, who disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria in Ibadan, said the scheme would be sponsored by the federal government and the African Development Bank, AFDB.

The director-general said IITA would train those enrolled in the scheme, adding that beneficiaries would be trained on how to make agriculture a business with good networking.

“The programme tagged “Enable Youth Empowerment Agribusiness programme, will engage youths in agribusiness for 18 months to enable them learn how to make agric business plan.

“Each will be given between 25,000 US Dollars and 300,000 US Dollars as loan to start a business.

“The programme started by IITA in 2012, was taken over by the federal government and AFDB to create employment in agric sector.

“To support this objective, the programme will be extended to 36 states and Abuja in September.

“After the programme, we expect the youth to become chief executive officers of factories, companies and creators of jobs rather than job seekers,” he said.

Mr. Sanginga urged the youth to develop positive mindset in agriculture and take good advantage of the programme.

“They should be serious with the training because at the end of it only those who did well will be rewarded,” he said.

(NAN)
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2016
Plantain good fast maturity days hybrid Plantain suckers are available for sale

Farmland available in olofin ogun state just less than one hour from ibadan N100k per acre minimum purchase is 5 acres.

There is 19 acres for sale olofin with 5 acres of Plantain with stream of river at the middle of the land, olofin village is less than an hour from ibadan, 115k per acre whoever buy take the Plantain Farm
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2016
Good fast maturity days hybrid Plantain suckers are available for sale

Farmland available in olofin ogun state just less than one hour from ibadan N100k per
acre minimum purchase is 5 acres.

There is 19 acres for sale olofin with 5 acres of Plantain with stream of river at the
middle of the land in olofin village. olofin village is less than an hour from ibadan, 115k per acre for the 19 acres. whoever buy take the Plantain Farm

Pineapple suckers also available for N100 each.. Sweet gyene
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2016
Good fast maturity days hybrid Plantain suckers are available for sale
Farmland available in olofin ogun state just less than one hour from ibadan N100k per
acre minimum purchase is 5 acres.
There is 19 acres for sale olofin with 5 acres of Plantain with stream of river at the
middle of the land in olofin village. olofin village is less than an hour from ibadan, 115k
per acre for the 19 acres. whoever buy take the Plantain Farm
Pineapple suckers also available for N100 each.. Sweet gyene that is the specie bought by FUMA juice production company in ibadan
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Have you heard of the slogan, Shit Business Is Serious Business before? You probably have.

What you may not have heard was how Isaac Durojaiye a.k.a Otunba Gaddaffi (of blessed memory), the founder of DMT Mobile Toilets turned a simple idea into a money making machine. 

By the way, Otunba Gadaffi (as he was fondly called) used to be a top security aid to the late multi-millionaire, MKO Abiola. Here is the idea generating breakthrough story according to Gaddaffi.

It was during the wedding ceremony of one of the sons of the late politician and Gadaffi in line with his duty was given the assignment of maintaining security during the celebration.

As he went about his duty, he discovered that many of the guests were looking around frantically for where to ease themselves. Most were urinating in the open ground. 

In a flash, an idea came to him that those respected guests would not mind a decent convenience if provided. That was how he got the idea of a mobile toilet.

But you know what stood him out from others who have flashes of ideas? It is the fact he acted on that idea and in less than a decade, he became a multi-millionaire.
, to get a breakthrough you have to act on the ideas that come to your mind. Action is the keyword here. When it is missing from the ideas you have, it only becomes day dreaming.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2016
N100k per acre minimum purchase is 5 acres, very good road network, friendly people,
fertile land.
No fulani in that area.
There is 11 acres for sale
Another 19 acres with stream running at the middle of the land, out of which 5 acres of
Plantain is presently planted this is a plus to whoever buy it
Another 10 acres with no trees on it
Call Gbenga on 08120528950 terms and conditions apply

70 acres of farmland available In ikire osun state

This is the right time to buy farmland and prepare for Plantain plantations so that the harvest can be in ten months after planting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See The Proceeds From My Family's Yam Investment (Photos) / FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn / The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.