Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! (206119 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Saipem Contracting Nigeria Ltd Is Recruiting Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by JOSSYAA(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2006
HI, NAIRALANDERS, grin smiley
DO YOU BELIEVED THAT THE NAVY FORM IS NOT AVALIABLE IN MOST OF THE CENTERS  INCLUDING ABUJA, OR WHERE IS IT AVALIABLE? cool shocked
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by areoo: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2006
Can anyone in Abuja assist me in getting NAVY form

I leave in Abuja

Thanx
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by richyleo: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2006
hello guys pls i am 24 yrs old and a graduate of mass communication and i have been waiting all my life for this navy thing to have an opportunity to serve my country and i just found out they need people from age 25 and above ,am i going to get this opportunity again next year ?.advice me o need answers.
richard ekpo
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by odapo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2006
Top of the day to all nairalanders
I will like to inform those that applied for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment that as part of the recruitment excercise
you should arm yourself with swimming skills. You must start learning to swim. This determines/boosts your chances of passing the interview.

SOLUTION
I know a guy ,
By name Tayo
He runs a swimming school on weekends, Saturdays and sundays

I just passed my Virgin Nigeria Swimming Test , I owe it to God and to Tayo
He took me up from beign a novice to becoming a swimmer.

He runs 10 lessons for the entire course, but you will start swimming from your 5th lesson, which i did

The swimming pool is located in Parkview Estate in Ikoyi, Parkview Soteira

His Mobile number is 08033910715
Email addy , orekoya@strategy-safari.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by kitaun(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2006
hmm, marketing strategy at its best ! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by buraimoh(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2006
Thanks for the Information
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by loluuu(m): 12:18am On Aug 19, 2006
ishmael, been offline 4 a while. i took the navy dssc form and waiting for the test and all dat. heard its very competitive tho' no wahala sha. im very much keen on doing time in the military as i see it a a very disciplined proffesion but one that had been corrupted by involvement in governance. it,- as an institution is subjected to civilian authority. the re proffesinalisation gives hope tho'. i feel nigeria needs more of people commited to positive causes they believe in and be allowed to pursue this, not the wanton craze for excessive wealth as it is with most of the youth in nigeria. takia bro.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by loluuu(m): 12:25am On Aug 19, 2006
richardale , yes i did- 98 set. im not sure i remember u you are. well i dont have much info yet. send me ur details
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by engrdemol: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2006
Hello, Can somebody say if the names of the shortlisted candidates into the Nigerian Navy is out?If so which national dailies is it published?When is the qulifying test going to hold?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by ishmael(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2006
Loluu, i dey o. its just that i ve not said anything on this topic 4 sometimes now. Thank God you got the form. I wish you all the best. You are already there. And i hope to see you in kaduna when you come for the training. Remain blessed. Please always keep in touch.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by bayulala(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2006
can any1 tell if the list of shortlisted candidates has bin published as said.
tanx
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by JohnA2: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2006
Guys, r u sure these naval guys r not playing pranks wit us?
I was at the Nig. Navy School Ojo today 21st Aug. ready
prepared to write the test, only to be told that they have postpond the
exercise. Will some one come out and tell us what's happening.
I'm sick and tired of a country where nothing seems to be organized

angry embarassed
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by LoverBwoy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2006
why didnt u ask them when they postponed it to?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by LoverBwoy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2006
Hey fellas, just got information that the Nigerian Navy is recruiting for graduates to serve as officers.forms are selling for N1,000 at all navy installations nationwide[b].submission ends august 11.[/b]hnd and degree holders only,male and female.age between 25-35.full details on Guardian newspaper tuesday 18th july.
goodluck,
whatever u do, don't stage a coup in ten years time!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by yemmydavid(m): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2006
the truth of the matter is they are findin it hard to shortlist cos like 20,000 pple got the form and out of which only like 1000 would write the exams nation wide and finally,after all the GMAT exams, medicals and oral interview with the selection board,only like 100 wuld be finally accepted.
those that are to write the exams are those who knw d who is who in d navy and GOD 4 some others.each navy big boy has a candidate.
the list should be out by this wkend.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by mmarcel(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2006
Hi guys
WHO KNOWS IF THE NAVY HAS SHORTLISTED NAMES OFF APPLICANTS TO TAKE THE EXAM.

CALL 08033400330 help pls
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by masterp2: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2006
i think that those that are incharge of the short listing of a thing are all landlubber
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by yemmydavid(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2006
we wrote d exam last week, i wrote mine in abj.
it was aptitude n medicals
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by graccy: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2006
Is the recruiting still on? Pls i need a reply.Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by ubrendan: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2006
smiley no mind them. my mate they make money them say make i come serve them 4 years without better pay.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by Nutter(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2006
grin Oh my goodness. That was hilarious!
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by yemmydavid(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2006
thats not true.we are in ph now for the second stage of the screening,only 600 pple where shortlisted for this stage .
out of that ,only about 100 would be employed.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by okpole(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2006
the selling of forms has ended.but you no nigeria,if you have like 15,000 , you can obtain it from back yard, you can try
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by Nutter(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2006
@Yemmydavid,

Best wishes, mate.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by darobi: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2007
Sir,

I have interest to join the Nigerian Navy. It is not all about the pay or neither is it just an alternative for being unemployed. I missed recruitment form for August 2007. Please when will the next recruitment be? Please, kindly keep me informed through my email address provided.

Thanks,
Obinna.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by williamnow: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2007
REVIT TECHNOLOGY IN NIGERIA. Revit Architecture for architectural design; Revit Structure for structural design and Revit MEP for mechanical, electrical and plumbing desgn, call 08032595137 or visit www.aecserve..com
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by Eskay2020: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2007
It has been my dream to become a Nigerian Navy.
Please let me know of the next recriutment exercise for 2007/2008.
Here is my number:08033530474,08073240170,dikrulah@hotmail.com
A notification call, text or mail will be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by Elvisituah(m): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2008
when is the navy recruitement for 2008 commencing?please alert me on tin as i am high interested.thank you for your understanding
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by speak2me: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2008
SEUN ,

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT A 2006 THREAD ID DOING HERE//

??

?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by phillip001(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2008
bros thanks for the info, but please check the date you stated.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by Carlosein(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2008
speak2me:

SEUN ,

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT A 2006 THREAD ID DOING HERE//

??

?

confusing pple more!
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by masterp2: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2008
Our problem is not the take home pay but our politicians the slot that would be given to the state would be decided by them so bros all u need is God guidance before u part with ur money. Good luck………

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Ibadan / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.