Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria (34498 Views)

EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others / Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Alleged mastermind of Nyanya Bomb blast, Aminu Ogwuche Sues FG for N100m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by gratiaeo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good one! Kudos to the
Nigerian police and the
Sudanese authorities. The
fight against terror
cannot be won without
inter-country
cooperation. Let justice
takes its course! No
matter how long, good
will always triumph over
evil!
When countries continue
to comply to international
coalition against
terrorism, the terrorists
has nowhere to hide.

4 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
seankafor: AFTER SOME FOOLS IDIOTS UNPATRIOTIC UNAPPRECIABLE PEOPLE WILL COME OUT AND START TO TALK RUBBISH JUST TO DISCREDIT OUR MILITARY MEN.IN SO FAR AS THEY RE HUMAN BEING, THEY ARE MEANT TO MAKE MISTAKES EVEN IF IT MEANS COLLECTING SMALL MONEY FROM THE THIER ALLOCATIONS.THAT SHOULDNT MAKE US TO RAIN INSULTS AT THEM.I TINK IF WE KNW THE AMOUNT OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS THESE MEN HAVE AND SACRIFICES THEY MAKE, I THINK WE WILL NOT JUST COME HERE TO RAIN ABUSES ON THEM.THESE MEN SPEND SLEPLES NIGHTS IN BOARDERS,ROADS, OFFICES(RUNNING INTELIGENT LEADS) WHILE SOME ARE ON THE FIELD FIGHTING SOME BEAST, ALL SOME PPL COULD DO IS TO COME TO SOCIAL MEDIA TO TALK ALL SORTS OF RUBBISH.
WELL ITS ONLY GOD THAT PAYS.KEEP IT UP OUR GALLANT MEN (FROM OLUKULADE TO THE LAST MAN IN OUR MILITARY FORCE) GOD IS BY UR SIDE..NO MATTER WHAT U DO U CANT SATISFY ALL MEN
LONG LIVE NIGERIAN ARMY

Umm....you realize this was the INTERPOL's who did all the work here right?
The only thing the Nigerian Military has to do now is to make sure they don't fawk up and let him "escape" like the last high profile prisoners. Hardly a task worthy of excessive praise undecided

I'm still shaking my head about what the US said about Naija Army. E go betta.

5 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by lacidi: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
smudge2079: Aminu ogwuche? Dis guy must be an hybrid. Igbo/hausa names
There is nothing like 'an hybrid'. The correct pronunciation is 'a hybrid'. The 'h' is actually pronounced and is not silent. That you cannot pronounce 'h' does not mean you should also write the way you speak. There is nothing like 'an house', 'an honda car', 'an hole'! Do you guys write like this in secondary school? Na wao!

19 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by condralbede(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
cbrass: Ogbwuche keh... That sounds ibotic
so up till now u don't knw d origin of ogwuche?this show how deluded u are.get a life pork

5 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by mindtricks: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Our security officers should please maximize the opportunity they have got with this vampire. No stories.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Damyion(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire: Ogwuche, your own don finish.

Welcome back to Nigeria PRISONs. Who sponsor you? Who are you working for? NOW, YOUR TIME IS UP.

oya! Put hot iron for hin chest...
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by kobonaire(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blackchampion: No! re u ok now?
i'm always ok ... a little concerned about you ..... your thread
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Firefire(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Damyion: oya! Put hot iron for hin chest...

That terrorist never know anything...

When the men start with him, he go confess all evil done from his childhood. angry

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by adeblow(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Did they tell us he was wanted? They'll jst say Mastermind like he has been wanted for ages. ABEEGI, I no believe this story undecided

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by anytexy: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=Dreal1247]We dont want to hear that he escaped.[/quote. You de mind them. Very soon they will tell u that his case is now in court. Only for u to hear he has been sentence to 4 or 5 years imprisonment just like 'Kaburi Sokoto. Mtcheeeeeew! Na them them jooor.

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Damyion(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
lacidi:
There is nothing like 'an hybrid'. The correct pronunciation is 'a hybrid'. The 'h' is actually pronounced and is not silent. That you cannot pronounce 'h' does not mean you should also write the way you speak. There is nothing like 'an house', 'an honda car', 'an hole,! Do you guys write like this in secondary school? Na wao!
Ogbeni, wetin be ur own? And if u must correct someone, at least do it in a civilised and respectable way.

6 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by anytexy: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
You de mind them. Very soon they will tell u that his case is now in court. Only for u to hear he has been sentence to 4 or 5 years imprisonment just like 'Kaburi Sokoto. Mtcheeeeeew! Na them them jooor.

3 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Zakkyoz: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
ichidodo: He should be 'gently persuaded' to reveal his sponsors before summary execution.....
Na wa for u o! who will execute him? Are not a nigerian? the next news u will hear is that he has been released. trust 9ja connexions.

6 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Neldrizzy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls do we have vice president in this country?? If Yes! Pls who is the clueless man? ? ?......... #runs out 2 check ma Yam b4 e burn
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by basty: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
seankafor: AFTER SOME FOOLS IDIOTS UNPATRIOTIC UNAPPRECIABLE PEOPLE WILL COME OUT AND START TO TALK RUBBISH JUST TO DISCREDIT OUR MILITARY MEN.IN SO FAR AS THEY RE HUMAN BEING, THEY ARE MEANT TO MAKE MISTAKES EVEN IF IT MEANS COLLECTING SMALL MONEY FROM THE THIER ALLOCATIONS.THAT SHOULDNT MAKE US TO RAIN INSULTS AT THEM.I TINK IF WE KNW THE AMOUNT OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS THESE MEN HAVE AND SACRIFICES THEY MAKE, I THINK WE WILL NOT JUST COME HERE TO RAIN ABUSES ON THEM.THESE MEN SPEND SLEPLES NIGHTS IN BOARDERS,ROADS, OFFICES(RUNNING INTELIGENT LEADS) WHILE SOME ARE ON THE FIELD FIGHTING SOME BEAST, ALL SOME PPL COULD DO IS TO COME TO SOCIAL MEDIA TO TALK ALL SORTS OF RUBBISH.
WELL ITS ONLY GOD THAT PAYS.KEEP IT UP OUR GALLANT MEN (FROM OLUKULADE TO THE LAST MAN IN OUR MILITARY FORCE) GOD IS BY UR SIDE..NO MATTER WHAT U DO U CANT SATISFY ALL MEN
LONG LIVE NIGERIAN ARMY

Mumu, Maga, Is Olukolade the Chief of Army staff?

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Blackchampion(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
kobonaire: i'm always ok ... a little concerned about you ..... your thread
And What abt it?
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by tuoyoojo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Put a bullet on dat black spot already

If he was not a coward, why run after an act of "bravery"

If all bh people were killed this issue of bh breaking out their members wud not occur

2 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Bazinga(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Adetula1: am sorry,it will repeat itself again grin

oya, report urself to kiri kiri cheesy
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by kobonaire(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
lacidi:
There is nothing like 'an hybrid'. The correct pronunciation is 'a hybrid'. The 'h' is actually pronounced and is not silent. That you cannot pronounce 'h' does not mean you should also write the way you speak. There is nothing like 'an house', 'an honda car', 'an hole'! Do you guys write like this in secondary school? Na wao!
grin grin .... chei chei, the grammar police don land for NL oh .....see yab sef

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Burger01(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Evil minded person. What joy is there in maiming and killing fellow human beings. Is that what his religion of piss taught him

2 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
tuoyoojo: Put a bullet on dat black spot already
If he was not a coward, why run after an act of "bravery"
If all bh people were killed this issue of bh breaking out their members wud not occur

We must be merciful to our enemies.........by killing them as soon as they are caught so they can go enjoy their 72 faajins angry

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by kobonaire(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blackchampion: And What abt it?
i hope you are not having suicidal thoughts ?? #Ask4Help
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Shinelle: handover?... means its case closed..
my thought exactly.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by CharlieMaria(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Them never pluck one of him eye give am chop?
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by experimentist: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
This cold-hearted nigga was given a smooth ride on our presidential jet, imagine dat bullsht! Pesin wey dem suppose pack put inside gongoro come Naija.. See how he's even allowed to dress fcking fly feeling like a star. Pesin wey dem supose give black shirt and red knickers wear.. Na fck up big time be dis na

5 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Blackchampion(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
kobonaire: i hope you are not having suicidal thoughts ?? #Ask4Help
Hey dude! u wnt to exchange words? huh? luk 4 ladies to do dat wit.
BTW y re u quoting me on every thread i commented? STOP following me am not ur God. #peace

3 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by ehispapa(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
smudge2079: Aminu ogwuche? Dis guy must be an hybrid. Igbo/hausa names

He is Igala from Kogi state

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by ichidodo: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Zakkyoz:
Na wa for u o! who will execute him? Are not a nigerian? the next news u will hear is that he has been released. trust 9ja connexions.
The issue of bomb blasts and boko haram is never businness as usual and so our dear ogwuche will be sure to have his own case under extreme scrutiny till Justice discharges her duty....
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by blakky97(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dreal1247: We dont want to hear that he escaped.
This bastard country?!
You'll soon hear that police sent him to go and buy garri and fried fish and then he didn't come back with their money again

6 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Zakkyoz: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: i have said it here before on nairaland.

The yoruba muslims. The ebira muslims, the igala muslim (where this useless aminu ogwuche comes from), the nupe, auchi is edo state, idoma muslims, are more wicked muslims than the hausa muslims. I also said they are the that easily mix with us and as such perpetrate more evils and bombings to nigerians than the hausa/fulani muslims.

Here we are. An igala man from kogi state. The perpetrators of nyanya bomb blast....this bas.tard should be hang. Tie a rope to his scrotum and hang him. hedioooot
Your reasoning is bereft of sound judgement. you don't even know what u are saying. that bastard is an idoma guy,the same tribe with your senate president. little research could help u that is if u are teachable. it is because of people like u that i've been advocating for legalisation of abortion in nigeria.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pathetic. On my knees, thank you Interpol for doing what Nigeria's incompetent leaders could not do. My only regret is that you were forced to turn him over. On a silver plate, even.

I trust them to fĂșck up this up.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
blakky97:
This bastard country?!
You'll soon hear that police sent him to go and buy garri and fried fish and then he didn't come back with their money again

LOOOOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha / How Lagos Made History With Virtual Exco Meeting / Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.