Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria (34490 Views)

EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others / Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Alleged mastermind of Nyanya Bomb blast, Aminu Ogwuche Sues FG for N100m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Alarib(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
cbrass: Ogbwuche keh... That sounds ibotic
i take it uve never been to benue state.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by moshoodn(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2014

Its actually an Idoma name (Benue State).

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by kobonaire(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blackchampion: Hey dude! u wnt to exchange words? huh? luk 4 ladies to do dat wit.
BTW y re u quoting me on every thread i commented? STOP following me am not ur God. #peace
man you are worse than a lady on PMS .... I comment on witty/stûpid/intelligent posts regardless of who has posted.... you may have had a few in those categories especially the middle.

2 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
MissMeiya: Pathetic. On my knees, thank you Interpol for doing what Nigeria's incompetent leaders could not do. My only regret is that you were forced to turn him over. On a silver plate, even.

[size=18pt]I trust them to fúck this up[/size].

grin grin grin grin
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by okeyokeyjah(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kill him by hangin and post the vedio click
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by RebelLeader15(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
FlirtyKaren: photos of him being received at the airport

source - http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/07/photos-ogwuche-nyanya-bombing.html
make we nor hear say e don run ooooo #Naija Police unna hear?

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Blackchampion(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
kobonaire: man you are worse than a lady on PMS .... I comment on witty/stûpid/intelligent posts regardless of who has posted.... you may have had a few in those categories especially the middle.

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by mencade5(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Zakkyoz:
Your reasoning is bereft of sound judgement. you don't even know what u are saying. that bastard is an idoma guy,the same tribe with your senate president. little research could help u that is if u are teachable. it is because of people like u that i've been advocating for legalisation of abortion in nigeria.
idiot....i schooled in the same higher institution with this guy. I have seen his father facially, u are a wasted sp.erm that should have been flushed out into latrine. Maggot brain. I can tutor your entire generation whose brains reeks of emptiness.

Nitwit

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
you wan start your tribal war here abi?let shinedu and shenyere catch you

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Aniroly(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
I dont believe This cry
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by kobonaire(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blackchampion: ..
yawn ... an over used picture on NL/YouTube/any website frequented by beiber fans.
#peace
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by jericco1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
I thought that's an Ibo name... Well
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by henchamb(m): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
watch out for this headline
Boko Haram demands exchange of ogwuche aminu with chibok girls
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by bbello28(m): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
kobonaire: Interrogate him, get all the info and intel on BH, then put a tyre round his neck ... angry

grin grin bad pikin

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Send him to his faajins!!! undecided
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by kunlex24(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
:PDat 1 na gud news anyway.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by aroskyBaba(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
I would have loved if he can die a painful death.........by remove one part of is body everyday..........killing him directly won't teach the other fools a lesson........u rot in fire....gham
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by aroskyBaba(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
I would have loved if he can die a painful death.........by remove one part of is body everyday..........killing him directly won't teac the other fools a lesson........u rot in fire....gham
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by kunlex24(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
jericco1: I thought that's an Ibo name... Well

Dats sm1 from benue
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Chimex388: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls lets 4give him & let him go free...
temper justice wit mercy...our lord taut us dat..
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by emmymdk: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
ichidodo: He should be 'gently persuaded' to reveal his sponsors before summary execution.....

You still dey find sponsor?
Senator Ali Ndume representing Borno South Senatorial District at the Nigerian Senate has reportedly been tied with funding the Islamic terror sect, Boko Haram.

The role allegedly played by Senator Ndume in the death of Major Timothy Fambiya, who led the operation that led to the death of the leader of the Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau, has also been brought to light.

Ndume is currently standing trial at an Abuja High Court over links with the infamous terrorist sect. He is accused of providing phone numbers of some government officials to the members of the Islamic sect.

The Nigerian Airforce in Borno State recently bombed Senator Ndume’s convoy of vehicles on his way to his village on suspicion that he was attending a meeting with the insurgents.

Acording to reports from PointBlankNews, the senator was angered by the deployment of Major Timothy Fambiya, an indigene of Gwoza in Gwoza Local Government Council of Borno State to eradicate the sect members and halt their activities in the area. The area falls within Senator Ndume’s Senatorial District and is predominantly Christian.

Ndume, who happens to be a Muslim, could not come to terms with a Christian soldier routing a sect he sympathizes with. He believes a Christian soldier sent to lead the Government forces against the sect is war against Muslims.

There are many accounts of the circumstances surrounding Shekau’s death, but he is believed to have been killed in Gwoza Hills by a contingent of Special Forces led by Major A.T. Fambiya. Fambiya is reckoned to be one of the best Special Forces officers in the Nigerian military, who grew up in Gwoza and understood the rocky terrain.

Further investigations revealed that it was Major Fambiya that delivered the fatal shot that sent Shakau reeling in Gwoza Hills during a fierce battle but the Boko Haram leader did not die immediately. He was severally moved to Mali and later Cameroon where he gave up the ghost. His aides, who sought to create the impression that he was still alive to sect members, hurriedly buried him.

Following Shekau’s death, an infuriated Senator Ndume had allegedly contracted the second in command to Major Fambiya, Captain Ibrahim Jamare, to eliminate him. Captain Jamare, who had briefed the Senator on the circumstances surrounding Shakau’s shooting , was allegedly paid N60 million by the Senator to eliminate the major.

While on a return mission to Gwoza Hills still in search of Shekau, Captain Jamare had shot Major Fambiya at the back of the head while he was observing something with binoculars.

The military had in a brief ceremony at the Nigerian Military Cemetary in Abuja declared that Major Fambiya was one of the best special forces officer in Nigeria. “He was killed in action on June 26, 2013 in a fierce encounter with Boko Haram terrorists”.

The Major’s suspicious killing had prompted his brother Iliya Joshua to call on military authorities to investigate the circumstances surrounding his death.

“We call on the Federal Government to investigate the rumoured cause of the death of the officers since it remains a mystery to our family. I made the call because he was supposed to be at the Army school of artillery. The last time I called him, he said that he was not part of those people that were going to Maiduguri for this operation. But later, I was told that he had been killed. He was not supposed to be on posting to that place,”he said.

Over 400 hundred people including women and children were killed last month in Ngoshe and Atagara by insurgents, who hoisted a flag at the Gwoza Local Government Area. The insurgents disguised as soldiers had called the residents to come out to discuss peaceful co-existence in the area. Unkonwn to the residents, they were sorroundedv by the insurgents, who opened fire on them killing all that gathered at the village square, who were mostly Christians.

The burning of residential houses, churches and schools have continued until a recent deployment of soldiers in the area.

Purchase of 400 Golf Cars

Security agencies are also working on the lead that Senator Ndume had purchased 400 Golf cars for insurgents disguised as empowerment for his constituents. Golf cars have been used in several bomb explosions in Maiduguri, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe and Abuja.

Further investigations revealed that insurgents and new recruits were offered a golf car or N500,000.00 to procure the vehicles themselves by the senator. The recruitment drive is disguised as one of his constituency empowerment projects.

Most of the insurgents are said to have migrated to Abuja and are now domiciled in Waru and Wasa villages, some kilometres from the National Assembly Quarters where they wait to be called upon to carry out car/suicide bombings.

National Cordinator of the Joint Information Centre on Security, Mike Omeri, had at Wednesday’s briefing of the media on government’s fight against terrorism said government was investigating some politicians following their links with terrorists. He said some of the politicians have been arrested.

He said the development followed information provided by insurgents in custody. He maintained that government would not condone involvement of politicians in security matters involving the nation.

2 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chimex388: Pls lets 4give him & let him go free...
temper justice wit mercy...our lord taut us dat..

If only there was a dislike button.
If he came to the country and gave himself up out of remorse, only then can what you have said BEGIN to make any sense.
But no, he was caught and packaged, probably while drinking and laughing in a club at the "f00ls" that died by his bomb in naija.

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by otokx(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Act 1 Scene 1

but btw why is it that our security officals are always pot bellied?

2 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Stunner1(f): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
kobonaire: i'm always ok ... a little concerned about you ..... your thread

cheesy cheesy cheesy
U r a meanie

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by sirwilly1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blackchampion: I'm on every FP
Is it a record? 3 bombs (I mean gbosas) for you

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by kobonaire(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
Stunner1: cheesy cheesy cheesy
U r a meanie
i know, that was bad ... I should change that

My bad @Blackchampion ... IOU a cold one
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by kobonaire(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
otokx: Act 1 Scene 1
but btw why is it that our security officals are always pot bellied?
haven't you noticed the number of mama puts that are around police stations
grin
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Forwetinnah: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Make him no waka like Kabiru Sokoto o....If i hear? I hope they execute him. ..enough virgins and enjoyment waiting for him on the other side.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by cbrass(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
IYANGBALI: you wan start your tribal war here abi?let shinedu and shenyere catch you

Abeg free me oo...I don't fight wars, its just an observation nw, to be honest if I explode that name I will have ogb-uche
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Stunner1(f): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
kobonaire: i know, that was bad ... I should change that

My bad @Blackchampion ... IOU a cold one

Buhahaha
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by revelationuche: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by cbrass(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
moshoodn:

Its actually an Idoma name (Benue State).

Ok thanks Bro, never knew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) / Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa / How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.