Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria (34489 Views)

EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others / Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Alleged mastermind of Nyanya Bomb blast, Aminu Ogwuche Sues FG for N100m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by jericco1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
kunlex24:

Dats sm1 from benue

thanks
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by cbrass(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Alarib: i take it uve never been to benue state.

No but I will like to visit sha
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by cbrass(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
condralbede: so up till now u don't knw d origin of ogwuche?this show how deluded u are.get a life pork

Do you have to take it this personal haba! Some of you don't even know the meaning of words before using it
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by tellwisdom: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
seankafor: AFTER SOME FOOLS IDIOTS UNPATRIOTIC UNAPPRECIABLE PEOPLE WILL COME OUT AND START TO TALK RUBBISH JUST TO DISCREDIT OUR MILITARY MEN.IN SO FAR AS THEY RE HUMAN BEING, THEY ARE MEANT TO MAKE MISTAKES EVEN IF IT MEANS COLLECTING SMALL MONEY FROM THE THIER ALLOCATIONS.THAT SHOULDNT MAKE US TO RAIN INSULTS AT THEM.I TINK IF WE KNW THE AMOUNT OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS THESE MEN HAVE AND SACRIFICES THEY MAKE, I THINK WE WILL NOT JUST COME HERE TO RAIN ABUSES ON THEM.THESE MEN SPEND SLEPLES NIGHTS IN BOARDERS,ROADS, OFFICES(RUNNING INTELIGENT LEADS) WHILE SOME ARE ON THE FIELD FIGHTING SOME BEAST, ALL SOME PPL COULD DO IS TO COME TO SOCIAL MEDIA TO TALK ALL SORTS OF RUBBISH.
WELL ITS ONLY GOD THAT PAYS.KEEP IT UP OUR GALLANT MEN (FROM OLUKULADE TO THE LAST MAN IN OUR MILITARY FORCE) GOD IS BY UR SIDE..NO MATTER WHAT U DO U CANT SATISFY ALL MEN
LONG LIVE NIGERIAN ARMY

Craze dey your head undecided
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by cbrass(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nobleval: need brain cells?

Realy
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Zakkyoz: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: idiot....i schooled in the same higher institution with this guy. I have seen his father facially, u are a wasted sp.erm that should have been flushed out into latrine. Maggot brain. I can tutor your entire generation whose brains reeks of emptiness.

Nitwit
Since u are very close to this guy, i think u could be of help to security agencies in this case. i can deduce from your posts that ignorance is sth you're proud of. it is because of people like u that Nigeria is in this sorry state
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by cbrass(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
ugoezeik: hhhhhh na seun l blame Wey jux dey allow some stupid ppl dat left yabaleft for our dear nairaland, if not so hw can U enter into our nairaland wit dis lunatic/madness. God go deliver U

This reminds me of one Pastor Nwachukwu that called on RC102.3FM this morning and started disgracing himself. Do you have to always be bitter at all time

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Forwetinnah: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
emmymdk:

You still dey find sponsor?
Senator Ali Ndume representing Borno South Senatorial District at the Nigerian Senate has reportedly been tied with funding the Islamic terror sect, Boko Haram.

The role allegedly played by Senator Ndume in the death of Major Timothy Fambiya, who led the operation that led to the death of the leader of the Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau, has also been brought to light.

Ndume is currently standing trial at an Abuja High Court over links with the infamous terrorist sect. He is accused of providing phone numbers of some government officials to the members of the Islamic sect.

The Nigerian Airforce in Borno State recently bombed Senator Ndume’s convoy of vehicles on his way to his village on suspicion that he was attending a meeting with the insurgents.

Acording to reports from PointBlankNews, the senator was angered by the deployment of Major Timothy Fambiya, an indigene of Gwoza in Gwoza Local Government Council of Borno State to eradicate the sect members and halt their activities in the area. The area falls within Senator Ndume’s Senatorial District and is predominantly Christian.

Ndume, who happens to be a Muslim, could not come to terms with a Christian soldier routing a sect he sympathizes with. He believes a Christian soldier sent to lead the Government forces against the sect is war against Muslims.

There are many accounts of the circumstances surrounding Shekau’s death, but he is believed to have been killed in Gwoza Hills by a contingent of Special Forces led by Major A.T. Fambiya. Fambiya is reckoned to be one of the best Special Forces officers in the Nigerian military, who grew up in Gwoza and understood the rocky terrain.

Further investigations revealed that it was Major Fambiya that delivered the fatal shot that sent Shakau reeling in Gwoza Hills during a fierce battle but the Boko Haram leader did not die immediately. He was severally moved to Mali and later Cameroon where he gave up the ghost. His aides, who sought to create the impression that he was still alive to sect members, hurriedly buried him.

Following Shekau’s death, an infuriated Senator Ndume had allegedly contracted the second in command to Major Fambiya, Captain Ibrahim Jamare, to eliminate him. Captain Jamare, who had briefed the Senator on the circumstances surrounding Shakau’s shooting , was allegedly paid N60 million by the Senator to eliminate the major.

While on a return mission to Gwoza Hills still in search of Shekau, Captain Jamare had shot Major Fambiya at the back of the head while he was observing something with binoculars.

The military had in a brief ceremony at the Nigerian Military Cemetary in Abuja declared that Major Fambiya was one of the best special forces officer in Nigeria. “He was killed in action on June 26, 2013 in a fierce encounter with Boko Haram terrorists”.

The Major’s suspicious killing had prompted his brother Iliya Joshua to call on military authorities to investigate the circumstances surrounding his death.

“We call on the Federal Government to investigate the rumoured cause of the death of the officers since it remains a mystery to our family. I made the call because he was supposed to be at the Army school of artillery. The last time I called him, he said that he was not part of those people that were going to Maiduguri for this operation. But later, I was told that he had been killed. He was not supposed to be on posting to that place,”he said.

Over 400 hundred people including women and children were killed last month in Ngoshe and Atagara by insurgents, who hoisted a flag at the Gwoza Local Government Area. The insurgents disguised as soldiers had called the residents to come out to discuss peaceful co-existence in the area. Unkonwn to the residents, they were sorroundedv by the insurgents, who opened fire on them killing all that gathered at the village square, who were mostly Christians.

The burning of residential houses, churches and schools have continued until a recent deployment of soldiers in the area.

Purchase of 400 Golf Cars

Security agencies are also working on the lead that Senator Ndume had purchased 400 Golf cars for insurgents disguised as empowerment for his constituents. Golf cars have been used in several bomb explosions in Maiduguri, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe and Abuja.

Further investigations revealed that insurgents and new recruits were offered a golf car or N500,000.00 to procure the vehicles themselves by the senator. The recruitment drive is disguised as one of his constituency empowerment projects.

Most of the insurgents are said to have migrated to Abuja and are now domiciled in Waru and Wasa villages, some kilometres from the National Assembly Quarters where they wait to be called upon to carry out car/suicide bombings.

National Cordinator of the Joint Information Centre on Security, Mike Omeri, had at Wednesday’s briefing of the media on government’s fight against terrorism said government was investigating some politicians following their links with terrorists. He said some of the politicians have been arrested.

He said the development followed information provided by insurgents in custody. He maintained that government would not condone involvement of politicians in security matters involving the nation.

Oh Mehn. ..see tori!?! Hausa People ehn!!

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by lumeneng22: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Awo omo ajeokuta ma mu omi omo ibo oshi, you will die by slaughter and your body parts Will be sold to those ritualist at amadioha juju palace. nonsense.

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Chimex388: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
2buff:

If only there was a dislike button.
If he came to the country and gave himself up out of remorse, only then can what you have said BEGIN to make any sense.
But no, he was caught and packaged, probably while drinking and laughing in a club at the "f00ls" that died by his bomb in naija.
u guyz are heartless..
Ogwuche, b remorseful & b set free...amen
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by tundabolt(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
seankafor: AFTER SOME FOOLS IDIOTS UNPATRIOTIC UNAPPRECIABLE PEOPLE WILL COME OUT AND START TO TALK RUBBISH JUST TO DISCREDIT OUR MILITARY MEN.IN SO FAR AS THEY RE HUMAN BEING, THEY ARE MEANT TO MAKE MISTAKES EVEN IF IT MEANS COLLECTING SMALL MONEY FROM THE THIER ALLOCATIONS.THAT SHOULDNT MAKE US TO RAIN INSULTS AT THEM.I TINK IF WE KNW THE AMOUNT OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS THESE MEN HAVE AND SACRIFICES THEY MAKE, I THINK WE WILL NOT JUST COME HERE TO RAIN ABUSES ON THEM.THESE MEN SPEND SLEPLES NIGHTS IN BOARDERS,ROADS, OFFICES(RUNNING INTELIGENT LEADS) WHILE SOME ARE ON THE FIELD FIGHTING SOME BEAST, ALL SOME PPL COULD DO IS TO COME TO SOCIAL MEDIA TO TALK ALL SORTS OF RUBBISH.
WELL ITS ONLY GOD THAT PAYS.KEEP IT UP OUR GALLANT MEN (FROM OLUKULADE TO THE LAST MAN IN OUR MILITARY FORCE) GOD IS BY UR SIDE..NO MATTER WHAT U DO U CANT SATISFY ALL MEN
LONG LIVE NIGERIAN ARMY
either u dey army or papa army any one of dat shud be correct. See plenty campaign, nawa o
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Abuklaw(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: u may be right....but the ones that mix easily with christians are the real islamic bas.tards....most especially igala muslims, ebira muslims, even the muslims from osun and ibadan and kwara are the ones mainly use to execute and mastermind these attacks.

I have lived with some of them before. Dont be surprise the hausa are more friendly than these other islamic tribes.

Tanx brother
You're myopic and sentimental. It's either you're personally hurt because those tribes you classed aggressive are the most peaceful people in Nigeria and you want them castigated by any means.
Can your wickedness extend to your family member who are not an adherent of your religion?

2 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nniboy: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Its a pity.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by CodeHouse: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blackchampion: I'm on every FP

Congratulations! Are you Aminu Ogbwuche angry
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by mencade5(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Zakkyoz:
Since u are very close to this guy, i think u could be of help to security agencies in this case. i can deduce from your posts that ignorance is sth you're proud of. it is because of people like u that Nigeria is in this sorry state
did i hear say deduce? You must be smoking wet paw paw leaf. The more i talk to you the more you are get beclouded with obfuscation. You are a true representation of your facile and meretricious comments and i dare not waste my time on you.

Numbskull
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Rashdimuh(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire:

That terrorist never know anything...

When the men start with him, he go confess all evil done from his childhood. angry
Just like kabiru sokoto gudali
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Firefire(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rashdimuh: Just like kabiru sokoto gudali

They shall be apprehended one after the other...
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by deeptesting(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Is he one of the #BringBackOurMen Shekau is asking the Federal Government to release in exchange for the Chibok girls? I feel very bad when i see people who have the courage to live their lives the way they want it and not how the society expects them to but live it in the wrong way...Just imagine this young man channeling his courage in the right direction to spit intellectual fire on corrupt leaders without fear or favor than planting bombs to kill innocent poor people who have no clue of his grievances and are also victims of heartless politicians.

He is a high profile Suspect,so the prosecution will take time to build their case and evidences against him to secure maximum punishment for his action before the court. I wish we have high profile criminal convicts who are Gay,i will recommend he shares the same cell with them.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by mencade5(m): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Abuklaw: You're myopic and sentimental. It's either you're personally hurt because those tribes you classed aggressive are the most peaceful people in Nigeria and you want them castigated by any means.
Can your wickedness extend to your family member who are not an adherent of your religion?
why is this pig talking to me? Stop hiding under the disguise of your baseless acclaimed peaceful people. Its quite unbelieveable that people like you are the ones still praying to God to come and save us, while the perpetrators walks freely in our society. This is just a simple understanding that nigerians need to understand. Please take your witless self out of my sight and do urself some good by thinking logically with brains if you ever have one.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by drestoneokuta(m): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firing squad is a fast death for him! He should be injected with barium salt so that every atom of calcium in his bone can be replace with barium hence his bone will dissolve so he can feel every ounce of pain he caused the nyanya people and Nigeria as a whole angry
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by princedoz: 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
mobuch:

Such a handsome young promising man; see as him done bend him life. Sad
and other people own e.g. father, mother, his father and mother's friend, geniuses, touts, men of God, future leaders etc
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by mencade5(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
lumeneng22: Awo omo ajeokuta ma mu omi omo ibo oshi, you will die by slaughter and your body parts Will be sold to those ritualist at amadioha juju palace. nonsense.
my brother...the guy na real omo ajaokuta. Igala man.
Tanx jare. Eku ise
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by sugaarbear(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
experimentist: This cold-hearted nigga was given a smooth ride on our presidential jet, imagine dat bullsht! Pesin wey dem suppose pack put inside gongoro come Naija.. See how he's even allowed to dress fcking fly feeling like a star. Pesin wey dem supose give black shirt and red knickers wear.. Na fck up big time be dis na
guy i feel you pain lol
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by mkoabiola: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ds story is incomplete.
Ok make I complete d story
D terrorist was flown with presidential jet to nja.
I watched it on stv news
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Cecediva(f): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chimex388: Pls lets 4give him & let him go free...
temper justice wit mercy...our lord taut us dat..
Bullshit!angry
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by chux76(m): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
dont8: See the evil in his face, anuofia somebody angry

A dark spotted forehead man leading away another dark spotted forehead bruva....hmmm
Are you pondering what I'm pondering? Unto Naija levels I mean....
God help us though!!

4 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by hardizzle: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
No is askin,y did dy brng him out nw,ope dy r nt planin 2trade him wit d chi-bok gurlz....hmmm naija
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by cbrass(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cecediva: Bullshit!angry

Chaii chaii you call God's word bullshit shocked
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by heftycullolipop(m): 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=Bluetooth2]
I can't believ people like u still exist
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Chimex388: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cecediva: Bullshit!angry
the word "bullshit" comin 4rm a self proclaimed diva!
This world don finish..
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Cecediva(f): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chimex388:
the word "bullshit" comin 4rm a self proclaimed diva!
This world don finish..
mr man please go and sleep
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by regulated(f): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
cbrass:

Ohh sorry for that

Sorry for ursef, yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port / Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.