Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,954 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:20 AM

INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria (34479 Views)

EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others / Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Alleged mastermind of Nyanya Bomb blast, Aminu Ogwuche Sues FG for N100m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by enomakos(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
kobonaire: Interrogate him, get all the info and intel on BH, then put a tyre round his neck ... angry
i seconded bro but i prefer bomb

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by mencade5(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nursy: U started the tribe ish. We all knw that foreigners are part of these insurgents but the basic thing is that they are doing that in the name of islam.... Wether they are yorubas, hausas or even ibo muslims, all we are clamouring for is that they should change and stop killing in the name of Islam and Allah... Shikena!quote author=mencade5]babe, me too i schooled in zaria. I am not defending the hausa people. I knew the trouble we experienced from them in zaria, you dont need to tell me. Am not a muslim either. I made a post here that they are the master minder. That means am not defebding them.
What i was stating here was to let us know that other tribal muslims will be used as the main weapon to penetrate us. As long as their allegiance is for islam. When u are in zaria, did you not see what MSSN were doing? Were there not other tribal muslims apart from hausa/fulani with them?

Am not bashing any tribes, infact america and uk have paraded many terrorist in their nets and most of this terrorists who are nigeria are the yoruba and hausa tribes.

Terrorism is not known for just one tribe. Do you think ogwuche is the only one involve in this kind of dastard act in nigeria? There are many more tribal muslims in this and we should not ignore them.

Tanx
i didnot start any tribal ish. If u read my post very well, i did not single out a particular tribe. I listed some of them. Very correct foreigners are used mainly to operate too. You should also understand that these men cannot and will not stop. Their brains are already corrupted.
Total extermination is what they need.

Nigerians always surprise me every time, always saying ''God help me us''. I was assisting a guy on this army recruitment last month but hos brother was discouraging him.

God cannot come down from heaven and destroy these terrorists for us.

Who else will clear this mess if not us. Let us not only pray but let us act with action. Man die once. If these things are handle with soft hands things will get rough.

Terrorists dont change, terrorists needs to be annihilated!

Tanx
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by kobonaire(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
enomakos: i seconded bro but i prefer bomb
ha ha - you wan pieces him be that
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by enomakos(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
kobonaire: ha ha - you wan pieces him be that
he kills by bomb so he shall die by bomb
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by kobonaire(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
enomakos: he kills by bomb so he shall die by bomb
it's too quick ... I want him to hear the fire by the tyre round his neck
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by enomakos(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
kobonaire: it's too quick ... I want him to hear the fire by the tyre round his neck
hahaha
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
And you sound so 'idiotic'

cbrass: Ogbwuche keh... That sounds ibotic

2 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by cbrass(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
peppyluv02: And you sound so 'idiotic'

Peppy take it easy nw, if you hear this name Omawunmi what tribe comes to mind here besides am not castigating anyone nw
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 17, 2014
Tribal war in a religious war zone hmmmmm. Nigeria is like eating beans, Eba and spag together. Britain una well don ooo, thanks for the amalgamation ehn
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by femikay149(m): 12:26am On Jul 17, 2014
kobonaire: Interrogate him, get all the info and intel on BH, then put a tyre round his neck ... angry

Everyone here saying here ...interrogate him...let him name his sponsors

My questn is ...is he the first boko haram member that has been arrested...has the authority not questioned kabiru sokoto and many more boko haram top commanders

How come the authority thru previous interrogation cant get their sponsors and arrest them

I juz feel there is a lack of political will to end this crisis

Some pple even in this govt are benefiting from this crisis

Our soldiers are trying bt d ogas at d top dont want this to end

Now jonathan wants to borrow $1bn ...juz imagine how the politicians and millitaty chiefs ll benefit from this

3 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by ElYamin: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
seankafor: AFTER SOME FOOLS IDIOTS UNPATRIOTIC UNAPPRECIABLE PEOPLE WILL COME OUT AND START TO TALK RUBBISH JUST TO DISCREDIT OUR MILITARY MEN.IN SO FAR AS THEY RE HUMAN BEING, THEY ARE MEANT TO MAKE MISTAKES EVEN IF IT MEANS COLLECTING SMALL MONEY FROM THE THIER ALLOCATIONS.THAT SHOULDNT MAKE US TO RAIN INSULTS AT THEM.I TINK IF WE KNW THE AMOUNT OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS THESE MEN HAVE AND SACRIFICES THEY MAKE, I THINK WE WILL NOT JUST COME HERE TO RAIN ABUSES ON THEM.THESE MEN SPEND SLEPLES NIGHTS IN BOARDERS,ROADS, OFFICES(RUNNING INTELIGENT LEADS) WHILE SOME ARE ON THE FIELD FIGHTING SOME BEAST, ALL SOME PPL COULD DO IS TO COME TO SOCIAL MEDIA TO TALK ALL SORTS OF RUBBISH.
WELL ITS ONLY GOD THAT PAYS.KEEP IT UP OUR GALLANT MEN (FROM OLUKULADE TO THE LAST MAN IN OUR MILITARY FORCE) GOD IS BY UR SIDE..NO MATTER WHAT U DO U CANT SATISFY ALL MEN
LONG LIVE NIGERIAN ARMY

There is no denying that personels of the Nigerian Army have put in a great deal of effort into this issue.. however, my skepticism is towards those elite way above Olukulade, who give them the actual order to charge or stand down..
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by IbnuUche(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chimex388: Pls lets 4give him & let him go free...
temper justice wit mercy...our lord taut us dat..
are you well at all, btw who is that your lord self?
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by IbnuUche(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
enomakos: i seconded bro but i prefer bomb
that is to say that; ogbumma ga si na mma la meaning (he who killed by the sword will die by sword)
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Chimex388: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
IbnuUche: are you well at all, btw who is that your lord self?
i'm well o, my recent medical checkup can confirm dat...
Dont ask questions about the Lord like dat?
If u dont want hell to befall u.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by enomakos(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
[quote
author=IbnuUche] that is to say that; ogbumma ga si na mma la meaning
(he who killed by the sword will die by sword)[/quote] u are right my guy he need to be fixed with a bomb and detonate
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Chimex388: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ibnuuche rhymes with ogwuche..how possible is this? I smell sth..
Ogwuche shld b free but ibnuUche shld b arrested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics / 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai / Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.