Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

If You Own A Bb & Can Subscribe & Still Remain Unemployed, You Are Lazy... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Own A Bb & Can Subscribe & Still Remain Unemployed, You Are Lazy... (1042 Views)

Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) / 4 Costly Mistakes Why Fresh Graduates Remain Unemployed / If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Own A Bb & Can Subscribe & Still Remain Unemployed, You Are Lazy... by judaboom: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: If You Own A Bb & Can Subscribe & Still Remain Unemployed, You Are Lazy... by kakashi12(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
judaboom: Go check www.nairaland.com/1812815/really-want-job-vacancy
i dont knw who started this thread but for u to make conclusions on laziness without evidence is absurd..

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Bb & Can Subscribe & Still Remain Unemployed, You Are Lazy... by judaboom: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hello, these post was posted not to insult or get anybody angry, and believe me no assumptions were made. An unemployed person is someone lacking employment. And please do not forget the popular saying"no work, no pay". Thus if somehow you still manage to fund your habits, buy subscriptions, probably still engage in casual dating (and we all know there's nothing cheap about dating...) Then you must be getting some cash flow somehow. That brings to mind the term Self-employment (or popular nigerian youths terminology "Hustle"). You hear a self-employed youth say most times the phrase "men I dey hustle o" Which thus means that such person is not unemployed but self employed... He engages himself in lots of opportunities and most times crime trying to get paid. But I repeat if you are "UNEMPLOYED" and afford a flashy life style, you are a lazy person probably feeding off someone else and that's called a parasitic relationship, get some self respect and engage yourself...

(1) (Reply)

FUTA Apptitude Test Invitation / Internship Opportunity (reposted) / Plz Who Knows About LEXYRITE GC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.