Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

A Thread For Keyboardists - Music/Radio (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For Keyboardists (195336 Views)

Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. / Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) / *****all Keyboardists/pianists/interested Folks, Click Here!***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2015
For Your next Music/Piano Workshop...Call on Johnsonkeyz and his wonderful Crew for a wonderful atmosphere of Physical And Spiritual insightful learning into every tricky Contemporary/Jazz difficulties for beginners, Intermediate and Advanced levels@affordable price....
There will be One free Piano DVD Tutorial for each participant...
For More information
Call or Whatsapp: +2347037367597
Instagram : @johnsonkeyz
Email: Segunoluremi2011@yahoo.com
We Serve you better with Years of Experience....pls Rebroadcast
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2015
emasco7:
tired of highlife and makossa! sm1 should pls hlp me with tips and runs in ariaria....pls

U can always form anything via ur 145 first inversion chords try dat Bro
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2015
Dramadiddy:
http://m.usa.yamaha.com/products/pianos-keyboards/arranger-workstations/psr-s750.html yes this piano I referred to you has what you're looking for also with a nice sound quality.. But it will be over the hundreds for a new one but around 50k for a used one.

Good day Bro
Longest time
How's everything with you...
Pls want to cosnfirm are you sure one can get this Piano u referred to PSR S-750 used for 50k in Alaba....?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Pianistsegz200:

Good day Bro
Longest time
How's everything with you...
Pls want to cosnfirm are you sure one can get this Piano u referred to PSR S-750 used for 50k in Alaba....?
its possible.. But if you're serious about the s750, I will make more enquiries before we can head there
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dramadiddy:
its possible.. But if you're serious about the s750, I will make more enquiries before we can head there

I'm more than serious Bro pls do and gimme feedback Bro
Thanks
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Pianistsegz200:

Thanks
Bro.. The guy I have there sells a new one at 220k.. He said there's no used one available yet
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by emasco7(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Pianistsegz200:

U can always form anything via ur 145 first inversion chords try dat Bro
bros i don try! the praise leaders dont seem to be satisfied! they even want make lead praise with keyboard! dats y i came seeking for extra knowledge
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
emasco7:
bros i don try! the praise leaders dont seem to be satisfied! they even want make lead praise with keyboard! dats y i came seeking for extra knowledge

I like that they are giving you chance to minister Bro nd U need to do so powerfully. Can U access youtube very well want to give you a link of a video I think you should watch
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dramadiddy:
Bro.. The guy I have there sells a new one at 220k.. He said there's no used one available yet

I thought as much that was why I asked coz dey are still new in Market
All well and good
God will provide for Us
Thanks for Ur time Bro
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
emasco7:

Watch dis especially the praise aspect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dsWrm6Gr6g
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by emasco7(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Tanks bro....tanks....expecting more
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Pianistsegz200:

I thought as much that was why I asked coz dey are still new in Market All well and good God will provide for Us Thanks for Ur time Bro
thanks too
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
For those of us looking for praise styles, here is a video of me in a concert recently, if you listen well, you would be able to get something.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=6ERzEipIehA
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dramadiddy:
For those of us looking for praise styles, here is a video of me in a concert recently, if you listen well, you would be able to get something.

Nice Jams...Love U all
Help me greet dat Bassist personally I love his dancing steps while on d Bass dat really goes a long way in music to get ur audience into the same realm U are operating at Love U guys....
Like our General Motto will say....Keep it up Bro
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Djtm(m): 3:48am On Nov 09, 2015
Can someone here do a tutorial (on youtube) on praise styles?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2015
Pianistsegz200:

Nice Jams...Love U all
Help me greet dat Bassist personally I love his dancing steps while on d Bass dat really goes a long way in music to get ur audience into the same realm U are operating at Love U guys....
Like our General Motto will say....Keep it up Bro
Lols I will.. Thanks brother... Same here
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2015
Djtm:
Can someone here do a tutorial (on youtube) on praise styles?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by kingobozy: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pianistsegz200:

Thanks

Call Kc on 08086623603 . He deals on neat second hand keyboard directed imported (London used) in Ojo,Alaba. That's where I buy for churches. He might have what you're looking for.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Djtm(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Djtm:

But that's not a tutorial
yes its not, but hardly will you see tutorials on "praise sessions" except for my brother, pianistsegz200 you can contact him for his youtube handle, most praise styles, you'lld have to learn, from concerts of pple like sonnie badu, sammie okposo, tim godfrey, etc, they have good pianists playing for them so I bet if you listen you will also have not only praise styles, but maturity in your playing.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Djtm(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Dramadiddy:
yes its not, but hardly will you see tutorials on "praise sessions" except for my brother, pianistsegz200 you can contact him for his youtube handle, most praise styles, you'lld have to learn, from concerts of pple like sonnie badu, sammie okposo, tim godfrey, etc, they have good pianists playing for them so I bet if you listen you will also have not only praise styles, but maturity in your playing.
That's true. I've seen some of his tutorials. I just thought more Nigerian keyboards should make tutorials. I mean, there are some styles peculiar to Nigerian music you can't learn by watching foreign keyboardists.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Djtm:

That's true. I've seen some of his tutorials. I just thought more Nigerian keyboards should make tutorials. I mean, there are some styles peculiar to Nigerian music you can't learn by watching foreign keyboardists.
you don't really need that, cos actually.. The things you will like to copy will not be played in a tutorial.. Only in a live setting..so try and watch concerts and listen
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karleb(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dramadiddy:
you don't really need that, cos actually.. The things you will like to copy will not be played in a tutorial.. Only in a live setting..so try and watch concerts and listen

That's just what you need to do. Listen, listen and listen and you'll be amazed at the results it'll yield.

Drammy Boss, whatsapp? cool

gameboi, I can see you. undecided
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Karleb:

That's just what you need to do. Listen, listen and listen and you'll be amazed at the results it'll yield.

Drammy Boss, whatsapp? cool

I'm good.. Hope all Is well. Cheers
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Djtm(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dramadiddy:
Not really. Must folks play first then explain what they're playing or how it was derived. It's difficult to learn from watching concerts amidst the noise of the other instruments.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Djtm:

Not really. Must folks play first then explain what they're playing or how it was derived. It's difficult to learn from watching concerts amidst the noise of the other instruments.
its not difficult to learn from watching concerts amidst the noise of the other instruments.. Try and concentrate seriously and you will definitely hear it, as far as the piano was played, you will. Cheers
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karleb(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hi guys!

I downloaded this video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV-EuINNBoA

...to educate myself more on the use of grace notes only to find another challenge, which is: what he (TJ) played on the bass.

How did formulate those interesting bass?

Abeg make una help!

Cc: pianistsegz200, Dramadiddy
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2015
Karleb:
Hi guys!

I downloaded this video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV-EuINNBoA

...to educate myself more on the use of grace notes only to find another challenge, which is: what he (TJ) played on the bass.

How did formulate those interesting bass?

Abeg make una help!

Cc: pianistsegz200, Dramadiddy

That's the simple contemporary left hand chord/Voice for that particular song "What a friend we have in Jesus"
I did one some months ago nd even played within relative keys Gmaj and E with diminish. Movements and so on
So he just did the song the normal way. Listening over and over will get it inside of you and then more practice will get the style into your hands and even help you to flow with other hymns (e.g. Great is thy faithfulness) in there contemporary and old school style of playing
U can chat me up on whatsapp to send u an example of what I mean using the same song TJ used.
My number is everywhere
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karleb(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2015
Pianistsegz200:

That's the simple contemporary left hand chord/Voice for that particular song "What a friend we have in Jesus"
I did one some months ago nd even played within relative keys Gmaj and E with diminish. Movements and so on
So he just did the song the normal way. Listening over and over will get it inside of you and then more practice will get the style into your hands and even help you to flow with other hymns (e.g. Great is thy faithfulness) in there contemporary and old school style of playing
U can chat me up on whatsapp to send u an example of what I mean using the same song TJ used.
My number is everywhere

Do you have the tutorial online? If yes; pls post the link here so that others can also benefit from it. If no, we'll chat on whatsapp.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkxTYmSXDoU

»Latest Post on youtube
For Our Mentorship Project
I have countless videos online just type Johnsonkeyz on Google and watch till u re satisfied
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by gameboi: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Karleb:

I hail oh.
How have you been?
These days, I prefer reading comments since I have nothing to contribute.
Cc: Pianistsegz200, Dramadiddy, Zbone, et al.
How're y'all doing?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by kingobozy: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Hey guys. Hope y'all killed it in your respective churches <(•_*)>

http://www.hearandplay.com/main/piano-chords-complete-guide

That is a link to download a free 44 page Ebook that covers basically the theory of chord formations something for the beginners in the house and those struggling to grasp the theory behind chords
Happy Sunday!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (73) (Reply)

Romantic Yoruba Songs / Download Mp3: Wiz Khalifa - Something New Ft. Ty Dolla $ign / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.