Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

A Thread For Keyboardists - Music/Radio (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For Keyboardists (195370 Views)

Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. / Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) / *****all Keyboardists/pianists/interested Folks, Click Here!***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Loluores: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2017
Dannyboy995:

How can I meet with you please?

Shoot me an email.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Loluores: 12:10am On Jan 20, 2017
engrtee:
how much does it cost to learn keyboard

Depends on your music goals. That'll direct you to what kinds of lessons/materials you'll need.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by odufuwas: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Miraxzeebility:

Pm me

Could you drop you number or email, or BBM pin or anything I can use to contact you
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Loluores: 2:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Hello guys, time for a little CHORD VOICING workout.

This progression below was played by MasterKraft years ago. You'll do well, therefore, to etch it into your hands and memory asap.

Play it on the key of Db. You can transpose to other keys of your choosing (preferably all twelve). The sheet music of this example you'll find below.

LH / RH (chord name)

1. f m / l m (M7)

2. t re / l r s (7alt)

3. m r / s t fe (m9)

4. l de / s d f (7alt)

5. r d / f l m (m9)

6. fe / m l r (slash chord: in this case Eb2/G)

7. s / f l d m (11)

8. s f / t m l (13)

9. d m / l r s (6/9)

A. TECHNICAL LESSON.

Note that most of the voicings above are OPEN, that is, in open position. Not in block forms or stacked thirds (except the 11 chord in this example), but nicely spaced out. Lemme for a minute talk about what each hand is doing here.

1. Left Hand (LH)

The LH plays the root note (obviously) plus-or-minus other chord tones. These other chord tones are usually the 3rd and the 7th, occasionally the 5th, the b5th, anything. Notice the 7alt - m9 sequence in chords 2 through 5 above (the t-m-l-r). That's a series of circle-of-4ths-progression chords with an alternating root-3rd and root-7th figure in the LH. These are called shells. Any piano player worth his salt knows this and plays shells routinely. Practice shells alternating root-7ths and root-3rds like that all through the circle of 4ths to master this skill.

An advantage for those with a large hand stretch or long fingers is that you can occasionally play a root-3rd shell as a tenth interval, a phenomenon that has been referred to as 'phatness' in gospel music circles (though not the only thing that can make a chord sound 'phat').

2. Right Hand (RH)

The RH plays the top note (usually keeping a melody line if present) and/or other chord tones. Now, notice above how the lowest RH note (usually handled by the thumb) completes the shells of the LH; this is very essential. For LH root-3rd shells, the RH completes it by playing the 7th tone of that chord with the thumb. Same goes for LH root-7th shells with the RH thumb playing the 3rd tone. Again, top keyboardists know to do this whenever needed.

Pay attention to the RH chord shapes, how MasterKraft favoured playing open forms in most of them, if not all of them. For example, chords 2, 4, 6, 8 and 9 are all quartals in the RH - clean sounds. Chord 1 just has the notes l and m, whereas it could have been l d m, adding the d (the 5th tone of the M7 chord) to complete the RH triad. It would still sound good, but notice the openness of the chord with the note omitted. Chords 3 and 5 have one RH note omitted, which happens to be the 7th tone (s t r fe and f l d m respectively). The LH takes care of those 7th tones. Which brings up the phenomenon in chord voicings called doubling of tones and the idea of dropping of notes.

If the r and the d respectively were to be played on the RH as well as the LH, doubling is said to occur. Not necessarily bad, but usually avoided for a cleaner sound. If on the other hand the RH tones are omitted and transferred to the LH, they are said to be 'dropped down'. Usually giving cleaner, thicker, spread-out sounds.

3. Both Hands

Finally, notice how each chord seamlessly moves from one into the other, each tone (or voice) of a chord leading naturally into those of the next, looking at it from a horizontal point of view. The fingers of the LH and RH cooperate and act as if they were choristers, singing individual parts. This is called good voice leading, another feature of good piano playing (linear harmony). This is when you hear something and then say that "choi, it is as if Kevin Bond is making the piano to sing and making me want to cry!" Pro tip: listen to the music of the acapella group Take 6, you'll appreciate what I just talked about now.

B. MORAL LESSON.

I keep shouting all this to loads of keyboard players that are too set in their old ways, playing triads on the RH with one-note bass on the LH, or playing what I call 'music textbook' chords, usually block or stacked chords on the RH, sometimes even on the LH. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it gets old pretty quickly and you'll keep sounding the same, usually just sounding seriously RAZZ (sorry but it's the truth grin my eyes have seen and my ears have heard), all the while wondering why you can't get ahead in your piano playing and sound like the big cats you hear on records.

I'm revealing some of the hidden secrets to you now; play open voicings! Know about voice leading, drop voicings, note doubling, all these things. It's not enough to just sit around mindlessly collecting chords you don't understand from other people who aren't explaining it very well (you know nah, when that dude in the DVD you ordered starts spoon-feeding you chords, saying "leff haend, Db, Ab, F, raih haend D# E# B# Fb" till your head starts spinning, all you're hearing is "flaet, flaet, shaarp, two, shaarp, faev"wink You need to understand the basis of such videos. Begin studying the underlying principles of chord voicings. Emulate note-for-note how the big cats like Cory or Bond or MasterKraft distribute the chord tones between their fingers and hands. These chords are not just played by chance or by luck, every note of every chord being played is deliberate. Be deliberate; change the old ways you play chords and incorporate newer, more open, clean chord voicings.

Here's the sheet music of this one. More examples to come.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:10am On Jan 31, 2017
Good News To Piano/Keyboard Players
If you ever watched the Nigeria Highlife Gospel Makossa video on YouTube by Johnsonkeyz and you were not able to catch up because of the limited duration

Or you just want to learn and get used to HOW TO PLAY THE NIGERIA HIGHLIFE MAKOSSA GENRE with Variations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoqzPf-8qJA

The Full Breakdown Video tutorial Package is now available for buyers from any country at a very affordable price with the Beat Audio mp3

Lessons covers various Makossa rhythms in the right hand and Bass lines for Left Hand well taught and explained critically

To grab your copy Fast
Send a mail to : segunoluremi2011@yahoo.com

Call or WhatsApp : +2347037367597

Follow on Instagram: @johnsonkeyz

What are you waiting for Grab your copy now!!!!!!!!!
Kindly rebroadcast the message
God bless You
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2017
Loluores:

This progression below was played by MasterKraft years ago. You'll do well, therefore, to etch it into your hands and memory asap.

Play it on the key of Db. You can transpose to other keys of your choosing (preferably all twelve). The sheet music of this example you'll find below.

LH / RH (chord name)

1. f m / l m (M7)

2. t re / l r s (7alt)

3. m r / s t fe (m9)

4. l de / s d f (7alt)

5. r d / f l m (m9)

7. s / f l d m (11)

8. s f / t m l (13)

9. d m / l r s (6/9)

A. TECHNICAL LESSON.

Note that most of the voicings above are OPEN, that is, in open position. Not in block forms or stacked thirds (except the 11 chord in this example), but nicely spaced out. Lemme for a minute talk about what each hand is doing here.

1. Left Hand (LH)

The LH plays the root note (obviously) plus-or-minus other chord tones. These other chord tones are usually the 3rd and the 7th, occasionally the 5th, the b5th, anything. Notice the 7alt - m9 sequence in chords 2 through 5 above (the t-m-l-r). That's a series of circle-of-4ths-progression chords with an alternating root-3rd and root-7th figure in the LH. These are called shells. Any piano player worth his salt knows this and plays shells routinely. Practice shells alternating root-7ths and root-3rds like that all through the circle of 4ths to master this skill.

An advantage for those with a large hand stretch or long fingers is that you can occasionally play a root-3rd shell as a tenth interval, a phenomenon that has been referred to as 'phatness' in gospel music circles (though not the only thing that can make a chord sound 'phat').

2. Right Hand (RH)

The RH plays the top note (usually keeping a melody line if present) and/or other chord tones. Now, notice above how the lowest RH note (usually handled by the thumb) completes the shells of the LH; this is very essential. For LH root-3rd shells, the RH completes it by playing the 7th tone of that chord with the thumb. Same goes for LH root-7th shells with the RH thumb playing the 3rd tone. Again, top keyboardists know to do this whenever needed.

Pay attention to the RH chord shapes, how MasterKraft favoured playing open forms in most of them, if not all of them. For example, chords 2, 4, 6, 8 and 9 are all quartals in the RH - clean sounds. Chord 1 just has the notes l and m, whereas it could have been l d m, adding the d (the 5th tone of the M7 chord) to complete the RH triad. It would still sound good, but notice the openness of the chord with the note omitted. Chords 3 and 5 have one RH note omitted, which happens to be the 7th tone (s t r fe and f l d m respectively). The LH takes care of those 7th tones. Which brings up the phenomenon in chord voicings called doubling of tones and the idea of dropping of notes.

If the r and the d respectively were to be played on the RH as well as the LH, doubling is said to occur. Not necessarily bad, but usually avoided for a cleaner sound. If on the other hand the RH tones are omitted and transferred to the LH, they are said to be 'dropped down'. Usually giving cleaner, thicker, spread-out sounds.

3. Both Hands

Finally, notice how each chord seamlessly moves from one into the other, each tone (or voice) of a chord leading naturally into those of the next, looking at it from a horizontal point of view. The fingers of the LH and RH cooperate and act as if they were choristers, singing individual parts. This is called good voice leading, another feature of good piano playing (linear harmony). This is when you hear something and then say that "choi, it is as if Kevin Bond is making the piano to sing and making me want to cry!" Pro tip: listen to the music of the acapella group Take 6, you'll appreciate what I just talked about now.

B. MORAL LESSON.

I keep shouting all this to loads of keyboard players that are too set in their old ways, playing triads on the RH with one-note bass on the LH, or playing what I call 'music textbook' chords, usually block or stacked chords on the RH, sometimes even on the LH. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it gets old pretty quickly and you'll keep sounding the same, usually just sounding seriously RAZZ (sorry but it's the truth grin my eyes have seen and my ears have heard), all the while wondering why you can't get ahead in your piano playing and sound like the big cats you hear on records.

I'm revealing some of the hidden secrets to you now; play open voicings! Know about voice leading, drop voicings, note doubling, all these things. It's not enough to just sit around mindlessly collecting chords you don't understand from other people who aren't explaining it very well (you know nah, when that dude in the DVD you ordered starts spoon-feeding you chords, saying "leff haend, Db, Ab, F, raih haend D# E# B# Fb" till your head starts spinning, all you're hearing is "flaet, flaet, shaarp, two, shaarp, faev"wink You need to understand the basis of such videos. Begin studying the underlying principles of chord voicings. Emulate note-for-note how the big cats like Cory or Bond or MasterKraft distribute the chord tones between their fingers and hands. These chords are not just played by chance or by luck, every note of every chord being played is deliberate. Be deliberate; change the old ways you play chords and incorporate newer, more open, clean chord voicings.

Good Job Bro

Welldone
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2017
Pianistsegz200:
Good News To Piano/Keyboard Players
If you ever watched the Nigeria Highlife Gospel Makossa video on YouTube by Johnsonkeyz and you were not able to catch up because of the limited duration

Or you just want to learn and get used to HOW TO PLAY THE NIGERIA HIGHLIFE MAKOSSA GENRE with Variations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoqzPf-8qJA

The Full Breakdown Video tutorial Package is now available for buyers from any country at a very affordable price with the Beat Audio mp3

Lessons covers various Makossa rhythms in the right hand and Bass lines for Left Hand well taught and explained critically

To grab your copy Fast
Send a mail to : segunoluremi2011@yahoo.com

Call or WhatsApp : +2347037367597

Follow on Instagram: @johnsonkeyz

What are you waiting for Grab your copy now!!!!!!!!!
Kindly rebroadcast the message
God bless You

Available to buyers from.various countries
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEjdBWWb54w

Watch And Subscribe for more

Great is your mercy towards me
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by seyema(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
I heard a rhythm in one vigil I attend and I record it but as a beginner in keyboard playing, I have been finding it difficult to play it on my keyboard.

Anybody who can help should pls give me his number, I will send the record to him on whatsapp
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 1:13am On Mar 02, 2017
The "Advanced Piano Tutorial Course DVD by Johnsonkeyz" is now on sale in two modes HardCopy (DVD Disc) and Softcopy available to Google Drive Users(mostly for buyers outside Nigeria)...It's contains 9(Nine) sessions featuring Practically taught application of Tritone, Quartals, Diatones,Jazz Chords, Fingering patterns and Techniques for soloing , Contemporary left handed Chords, Runs, Fills, Phat Chords and Bonus Track "How to play the Salsa Beat"...
The DVD both Hardcopy/Softcopy also comes with a well detailed CHORD SHEET pdf which contains theoretical backings to everything taught in the Video...will be sent to Ur Mail
Trust Me U don't want to Miss this Package
You can have a Taste by Checking the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQnBi1tTB80

To Purchase DVD or Soft copy on (GoogleDrive) available for people in Nigeria and outside Nigeria
Contact Pianist Johnsonkeyz via the following channels :

Tel No:+2347037367597
+2348110835146
WhatsApp :+2347037367597
Instagram: @johnsonkeyz
Twitter: @johnsonkeyz

Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=934404249903763&refid=52&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like&__tn__=C

It's no doubt your Piano Technique is going to outrun that of your colleagues as the lessons are too loaded to be ignored...
You can Get Ur Copy Now!!!!!!!
Please Rebroadcast
Shalom
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 1:14am On Mar 02, 2017
Download this Gospel jazz
On the Guitar/keyboard : Johnsonkeyz
Voice: Jola
https:///m2UoKnxJ4H
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by kingobozy: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hey loluores, nice tutorial you shared really helpful.. Its been a while anybody shared something useful on this thread..
Can you upload a snippet of the chord voicing as played by masterkraft? Jst wanna get the time signature of the chord. Thanks!!
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by wolework: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
us and canada bank transfer, and cc top up, you can ad up on bbm is d611d5a6 you dont have to pay me up front....
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Jachan: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Someone should please help me, I want to send a portfolio to a particular school and I need to be an adept piano player and right now am a beginner nt absolute beginner, I can play on all 12keys doe...and right nw I have only 8month left to d deadline , I can only dedicate 10hours daily for the next 8month, how much do u guys think I'll improve if I practice the right way ND am dedicated. My focus is jazz and traditional gospel music.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by emmanok24(m): 12:30pm On May 18, 2017
Hello NLanders,

I've been trying to score the song "Alagbada Ina - Nathaniel Bassey".

I will appreciate any help in this regard.

PS
I'm still a novice but I'd like to play the song as a special number in Church someday.

Thank you in advance.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by sou1p1an0(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2017
listen to the song repeatedly and try to get the primary chords used since u said u r a novice. avoid youtube video tutorials for now
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by ProfChris10(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2017
tongue
emmanok24:
Hello NLanders,

I've been trying to score the song "Alagbada Ina - Nathaniel Bassey".

I will appreciate any help in this regard.

PS
I'm still a novice but I'd like to play the song as a special number in Church someday.

Thank you in advance.
As a beginner the primary chords is just a I IV VI V progression I mean do fa la so. Though there are some chords and passing chords there you might not want to bother yourself with for now.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dedunola: 9:56am On May 21, 2017
Dedunola Music Academy located in the heart of Benin City is conducting a 3 Days Music Workshop for people of all ages. Learn how to play any kind of musical instrument of your choice and passion. This is a golden opportunity to discover your talent and passion in area of music. After the program all student registered will be given a low discount Tuition fee to study at the school and enjoy all the benefit offered by the school.

Workshop takes place between 25th-27th of May 2017.
Time: 8:00am-6:00pm each day
Address: 50, 2nd East Circular Road, Benin City, Edo State
Phone: 08033897311, 08037775017
Registration Closes: 24th May 2017

DMA! We Eat, We Drink, We Sleep Music
DMA! Keeping in Touch
DMA! Yes We Can.

1 Share

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:12pm On May 31, 2017
Pianistsegz200:
The "Advanced Piano Tutorial Course DVD by Johnsonkeyz" is now on sale in two modes HardCopy (DVD Disc) and Softcopy available to Google Drive Users(mostly for buyers outside Nigeria)...It's contains 9(Nine) sessions featuring Practically taught application of Tritone, Quartals, Diatones,Jazz Chords, Fingering patterns and Techniques for soloing , Contemporary left handed Chords, Runs, Fills, Phat Chords and Bonus Track "How to play the Salsa Beat"...
The DVD both Hardcopy/Softcopy also comes with a well detailed CHORD SHEET pdf which contains theoretical backings to everything taught in the Video...will be sent to Ur Mail
Trust Me U don't want to Miss this Package
You can have a Taste by Checking the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQnBi1tTB80

To Purchase DVD or Soft copy on (GoogleDrive) available for people in Nigeria and outside Nigeria
Contact Pianist Johnsonkeyz via the following channels :

Tel No:+2347037367597
+2348110835146
WhatsApp :+2347037367597
Instagram: @johnsonkeyz
Twitter: @johnsonkeyz

Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=934404249903763&refid=52&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like&__tn__=C

It's no doubt your Piano Technique is going to outrun that of your colleagues as the lessons are too loaded to be ignored...
You can Get Ur Copy Now!!!!!!!
Please Rebroadcast
Shalom
Can you reharmonized the song Oluwa Etobi and post on YouTube. or here thanks
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:15pm On May 31, 2017
Loluores and others please can you reharmonize the Yoruba worship song Oluwa Etobi on keyboard and post the YouTube link here. thanks
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by tolajay: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice one brov.

What software do you use for transcription?

Loluores:

LH / RH (chord name)

1. f m / l m (M7)

2. t re / l r s (7alt)

3. m r / s t fe (m9)

4. l de / s d f (7alt)

5. r d / f l m (m9)

7. s / f l d m (11)

8. s f / t m l (13)

9. d m / l r s (6/9)

A. TECHNICAL LESSON.

1. Left Hand (LH)

2. Right Hand (RH)

3. Both Hands

B. MORAL LESSON.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2017
Nina4u reply the pm
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by goshen26: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2017
Dramadiddy:
Feel free to share what you've learnt, your questions about the keyboard and also business related questions...I'm also a keyboardist leggo

I've been playing keyboard for some time now, but I'm still having problem with progression, warrior progression mainly.

Will also apprec8 if a YouTube link showing warror/aba beat progressions
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Wow great thread!!.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by RobinHez(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Loluores:

LH / RH (chord name)

1. f m / l m (M7)

2. t re / l r s (7alt)

3. m r / s t fe (m9)

4. l de / s d f (7alt)

5. r d / f l m (m9)

7. s / f l d m (11)

8. s f / t m l (13)

9. d m / l r s (6/9)

A. TECHNICAL LESSON.

1. Left Hand (LH)

2. Right Hand (RH)

3. Both Hands

B. MORAL LESSON.

Thanks for this. Kindly share the original music file from MasterKraft.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by joefel2: 1:55am On Aug 19, 2017
Are you in need of chord progressions? especially nigeria. Yalle Media is the Latest Online chord Progression website, with exquisite and user friendly design. It was specially created for you, to train and tutor nigeria instrumentalist and also give out tabs and chords on Piano, Guitar and Keyboard, along with other instruments.
You can actually get the progression of any Nigeria song in https://www.yallemedia.com/category/chords/ and also popular American chords.

You can create request and also join our whatsapp group by commenting your numbers or by using this link https:///0rD0OyuzFXV1F82dSItQMj for latest chords and you can request for any commercial or gospel song progression.

Few popular chord progressions are Mad over you, Juice by Ycee, Jeje by Falz, joromi by simi, some progressions of olamide songs, wizkid, davido, nonso amadi tonight chords etc

So visit https://www.yallemedia.com/ for chord progressions of any song.

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Rick9(m): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
I am aspiring Music Producer, planning to learn how to play the piano very soon but I have few questions.
These Music Genres which chords is used in creating them

R&B - Beyonce, Rihanna, ChrisBrown, Usher, RKelly kinda beat.

Pop - Sia Kinda beat

NewAge - Enya kinda

Classicals - Vamgelis, Yanni type .

Thanks
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rick9:
I am aspiring Music Producer, planning to learn how to play the piano very soon but I have few questions.
These Music Genres which chords is used in creating them

R&B - Beyonce, Rihanna, ChrisBrown, Usher, RKelly kinda beat.

Pop - Sia Kinda beat

NewAge - Enya kinda

Classicals - Vamgelis, Yanni type .

Thanks

Hi. RNB - majors, minors, major sevenths and minor sevenths

pop - majors and minors

classicals - majors, minors, major sevenths, minor sevenths, dominants, diminished, augmented

Enya - majors and minors mostly, maybe minor sevenths once in a while

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Rick9(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dramadiddy:

Hi. RNB - majors, minors, major sevenths and minor sevenths

pop - majors and minors

classicals - majors, minors, major sevenths, minor sevenths, dominants, diminished, augmented

Enya - majors and minors mostly, maybe minor sevenths once in a while

I can't thank u enough, now I know which chords to focus on

But I just love major so much. It's.too calm and beautiful. I love minor also

C Major and A Minor are my best keys

Others

F, G, B Major

C# & F # major they are too easy to remember and play
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 12:22am On Aug 20, 2017
Rick9:

I can't thank u enough, now I know which chords to focus on
But I just love major so much. It's.too calm and beautiful. I love minor also .
C Major and A Minor are my best keys
Others
F, G, B Major
C# & F # major they are too easy to remember and play
no problem. what DAW are you learning music production on?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Rick9(m): 12:25am On Aug 20, 2017
Dramadiddy:

no problem. what DAW are you learning music production on?

FL Studio, I can create trap beats , but I want to expand
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 12:55am On Aug 20, 2017
Rick9:

FL Studio, I can create trap beats , but I want to expand
okay. I moved to reason recently just trying to have a good sound, the music is not really my problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

Romantic Yoruba Songs / Download Mp3: Wiz Khalifa - Something New Ft. Ty Dolla $ign / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.